It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to Make LIVE Announcement Next Tuesday - UPDATED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's not much on this other than a simple line of text on Breaking News.

They released this:

Wikileaks: Julian Assange to make live announcement Tuesday from Embassy of Ecuador in London - statement

It may either be about his ongoing battle in Sweden or it could be about email leaks, or both. They aren't saying when he will make the announcement and Wikileaks has yet to say on their twitter.

Since it's coming just a day after the debate where Trump royally screwed up, I can't help but think he will touch on the next set of leaks. Wikileaks twitter had a lot to say last night about the debate with a good 20 tweets.

He was obviously not pleased with Trump's performance. I'm sure he knows that the news is picking apart the debate and will continue to do so for the next week. It wouldn't suprising me if he decided to throw a wrench in and announce when the next set of leaks will come.

Ghost

UPDATE: I haven't found anything from wikileaks regarding this so I searched twitter for "Assange announcement" and found this:

Julian Assange set to make an announcement from his balcony in London next Tuesday, according to @WikiLeaks

That was the oldest tweet from today with those two key words, it comes from Jesse Rodriguez twitter who is a Senior Producer on Morning Joe at MSNBC.

I searched through Wikileaks twitter feed and haven't seen any mention so I'm not sure where this guy even got the info from. But if it is true, it would be next tuesday, not today

Apologies, normally breakingnews.com is accurate about those things.

edit on 27-9-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Waiting for this!

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Donald Trump says that he showed too much restraint last night and that October 9th will be much different.

of course, any help from Wikileaks between now and then is welcome.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Is this going to be the thing that sends Clinton to jail?.
I sure hope so
what will happen btw If that happened would Trump just win unopposed?.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary used up all of her points, but Trump did not. So, yes. But the debate isn't the topic here...

edit on 27-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
there is no way in H-E-double hockey sticks that the MSM would say Trump won a debate. Even if all their polls said he won, even if Clinton passed out in the middle of it.

The MSM would spin it as:

Hillary passed out and Turmp's racist/homophobic/misogynist butt did not. Vote HR(C)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

No if Hillary were taken down Stein and Johnson would over night reach the magic number in the polls to debate.
edit on 9/27/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I will believe it when I see it...wasn't it supposed to be beforethe dabate?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I think Julian and Edward should get together and make mad hacking love!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Is this going to be the thing that sends Clinton to jail?.
I sure hope so
what will happen btw If that happened would Trump just win unopposed?.

Likely the DNC would either elevate Tim Kaine to the top of the ticket or possibly call the bullpen to send in the Democrats new, unheralded dynamo Marak Abombo

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What a joke. Wasn't he supposed to do this yesterday? I like how he plans his releases like the marvel cinematic universe... Hype hype hyp then super lame and forgettable.

Plus if it's too damning of Hillary it will just be written off as him and Russia trying to help Trump because obviously Putin would prefer Trump because he knows Hillary is just that much of a bad A$$.

Riiiigghht

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wish he would put up or shut up!
He was going to release before last night. What did he do, lose a day?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Let me grab a beer and some popcorn...brb....

Ok... Im back...

Let the slingin begin

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Did they mention a time?

Or just at some point today?

( Don't wanna miss this
)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What's more of an anti Climax?

An Assange annoucement, or a NASA announcement?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I would say to Julian to stop playing to the audience and just do his work. His releases will quickly make the rounds as there is no lead up necessary. Wikileaks Twitter has over 3.5 million followers.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
There's not much on this other than a simple line of text on Breaking News.

They released this:

Wikileaks: Julian Assange to make live announcement Tuesday from Embassy of Ecuador in London - statement

It may either be about his ongoing battle in Sweden or it could be about email leaks, or both. They aren't saying when he will make the announcement and Wikileaks has yet to say on their twitter.

Since it's coming just a day after the debate where Trump royally screwed up, I can't help but think he will touch on the next set of leaks. Wikileaks twitter had a lot to say last night about the debate with a good 20 tweets.

He was obviously not pleased with Trump's performance. I'm sure he knows that the news is picking apart the debate and will continue to do so for the next week. It wouldn't suprising me if he decided to throw a wrench in and announce when the next set of leaks will come.

Ghost

I would think this would also be on their own twitter and web pages and it is not. Can this breaking news be verified at all?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

What a joke. Wasn't he supposed to do this yesterday? I like how he plans his releases like the marvel cinematic universe... Hype hype hyp then super lame and forgettable.

Plus if it's too damning of Hillary it will just be written off as him and Russia trying to help Trump because obviously Putin would prefer Trump because he knows Hillary is just that much of a bad A$$.

Riiiigghht

I'm not sure where everyone is getting this "he was going to release them before the debate" thing.

What Assange has said is that they will be released before the election . And if you think the DNC leaks that showed Hillary and the DNC plotted against Bernie Sanders is 'lame and forgettable' then I'm sure you wouldn't care about any scandal Hillary is involved in.

Keep in mind he claims to be sitting on 5x of what he already released.

As far as Hillary blaming it on Russia, it could have very well be any employee at the business that had the servers for her email as they ALL had access to them, not just a few.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Personally I think if it was more leaks about Hillary it would be released as such. I think this is about him handing himself in or something of that magnitude...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Release the Kracken!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join