It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange to Make LIVE Announcement Next Tuesday - UPDATED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: SteamyJeans

What a joke. Wasn't he supposed to do this yesterday? I like how he plans his releases like the marvel cinematic universe... Hype hype hyp then super lame and forgettable.

Plus if it's too damning of Hillary it will just be written off as him and Russia trying to help Trump because obviously Putin would prefer Trump because he knows Hillary is just that much of a bad A$$.

Riiiigghht

I'm not sure where everyone is getting this "he was going to release them before the debate" thing.

What Assange has said is that they will be released before the election . And if you think the DNC leaks that showed Hillary and the DNC plotted against Bernie Sanders is 'lame and forgettable' then I'm sure you wouldn't care about any scandal Hillary is involved in.

Keep in mind he claims to be sitting on 5x of what he already released.

As far as Hillary blaming it on Russia, it could have very well be any employee at the business that had the servers for her email as they ALL had access to them, not just a few.

I am getting so tired of the folks that don't research the claim I can't bear to post it anymore....maybe that is the ploy....get so many to believe it without watching the interview that those that DID watch the interview and KNOW it wasn't said just get tired of pointing it out....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

what a trump of an anti clintonimax moment hehe

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hopefully he doesn't commit "suicide" today.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This should be interesting...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
WikiLeaks is so obviously a front for the Russians.

Notice that WikiLeaks only ever releases documents that are detrimental to the United States or our allies. Never Russia, never China, never any regime aligned with Russian interests, ever.

In fact, when the Panama Papers were released, this self-professed champion of transparency — Julian Assange, who IS WikiLeaks — decried it as a plot to smear Vladimir Putin.

Daily Caller - Wikileaks Goes Full Kremlin: Accuses US And Soros Of Funding Putin Panama Papers Leak

Shortly after the initial Wikileaks tweets, the Russian-funded RT news reported the allegations at face value.

“US [government] funded [Panama Papers] attack story on Putin via USAID. Some good journalists but no model for integrity,” said Wikileaks in its initial tweet.

Remember that time back in 2010 when WikiLeaks was going to "drop a bomb" on Russia?

What happened there? The FSB stepped in and told Assange to shut up... and he did.

Time - WikiLeaks: Is Russia the Next Target?

So far Russia has had no official response. But on Wednesday, an official at the Center for Information Security of the FSB, Russia's secret police, gave a warning to WikiLeaks that showed none of the tact of the U.S. reply to the Iraq revelations. "It's essential to remember that given the will and the relevant orders, [WikiLeaks] can be made inaccessible forever," the anonymous official told the independent Russian news website LifeNews.

Can somebody remind me where Snowden went again and who arranged that? You think that happened without pre-existing ties to the Kremlin?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's almost like he knows the danger of globalism and is helping the few that are fighting challenging globalist agenda and the IMF IMHO.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

What a joke. Wasn't he supposed to do this yesterday? I like how he plans his releases like the marvel cinematic universe... Hype hype hyp then super lame and forgettable.

Plus if it's too damning of Hillary it will just be written off as him and Russia trying to help Trump because obviously Putin would prefer Trump because he knows Hillary is just that much of a bad A$$.

Riiiigghht

I'm not sure where everyone is getting this "he was going to release them before the debate" thing.

What Assange has said is that they will be released before the election . And if you think the DNC leaks that showed Hillary and the DNC plotted against Bernie Sanders is 'lame and forgettable' then I'm sure you wouldn't care about any scandal Hillary is involved in.

Keep in mind he claims to be sitting on 5x of what he already released.

As far as Hillary blaming it on Russia, it could have very well be any employee at the business that had the servers for her email as they ALL had access to them, not just a few.

I assume the leaker was Seth Rich, the DNC guy who was murdered a couple of days after the leak was revealed. The BS about Russia being responsible is a red herring to distract us from him. And because the Dems are being led by warhawks who want to drag us into a new Cold War.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

MANDELA EFFECT!!!

everyone go crazy because they read something wrong or a report that got it wrong!

Blame it on Mandela!

Quick, someone create a thread on this!

Lol

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think this is where it started (?) if I'm not mistaken; posted June 15th, 2016 based upon the June 12, 2016 interview with Julian:

truthdig

Link to video in above article:

British ITV News

I don't know where the "by September 26th" part came in. A whole lot of websites picked up the original story and reworded things?? Or, parts of interviews and statements made by Julian were pieced together?
edit on 27-9-2016 by tweetie because: added a word

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I will say touché to that because I admit I only read such things here on ATS.

Also , I'm no Hillary fan and certainly welcome any info that actually gets her in some real undisputable trouble. So far nothing has really stuck, unfortunately. I read enough democrat trolls on the inter webs to know that nobody blames Hilary for the Bernie thing. Wether they are victims of cognitive dissonance is not for me to say, I can't even be trusted to watch an assange interview..

And the Russia thing I think is just a distraction and easy cop out to just say it's obviously Russian lies.

a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I predict Julian Assange will reveal he was given immunity by the FBI. Everybody else, was why not? (that is a joke)

Unless Assange has either 1.) emails that were hacked off of Hillarys Server 2.) hacked medical information on one of the candidates or 3.)Trumps Tax returns, nothing else would probably make any difference at this point.
edit on R352016-09-27T15:35:36-05:00k359Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The reason Wikileaks has not released as many documents from china and russia is probably because they don't have them.

China amd Russia run tighter shps AND ACTUALLY PUNISH OFFICALS WHO GET CAUGHT MISHANDLING CLASSIFIED MATERIAL.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You are literally just a Propagandist.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wiki has DNC stuff. It doesn't touch Hillary.
And where oh where were these wee wee I mean wiki leaks that were going to take Hillary down before the debate stage?

More all talk no action from the Swedish rapist.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Wiki has DNC stuff. It doesn't touch Hillary.
And where oh where were these wee wee I mean wiki leaks that were going to take Hillary down before the debate stage?

More all talk no action from the Swedish rapist.

I would be careful taunting someone who may hold the keys to keep the queen from ascending her throne.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
He never said it would be before last nights debate !!!! golly where do people come up with this stuff?!?
Just kidding.
But apparently he said befor the election not before the debate, as I was double corrected earlier in This thread.

Troubles is these days it could be a picture of her murdering a baby with a written confession signed by Hillary in "Dna" and people will still find a way to disprove and ignore it.

a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

From my understand it, they're only willing to believe it if she is prosecuted AND convicted for it by her corrupt friends in government.

I'm so tired of the prove government is corrupt by having it convict itself mentality.

"The government isn't corrupt cause it was it would have convicted and sentenced itself."

Bah, my ass.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
you guys don't get it do you 😂
it's not about who you want to win
it's about who the elites want

come on people you know better than that 😎

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Funny your conviction on how there couldn't possibly be any damning evidence on Hillary.

That or her campaign is paying overtime for shills.
What happened to her big lead?
edit on 27-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I would be careful taunting someone who may hold the keys to keep the queen from ascending her throne.

Why? Don't get me wrong, I like Assange but I'm pretty skeptical of him on Hillary.

If he has something on Hillary he will release it no matter what her or her supporters say. In which case taunting him over having not done anything so far is meaningless... he'll do it when he feels the time is right.

Alternatively, he doesn't have anything, and people make fun of him for putting his rep on the line and then not coming through.

There's no reason to not say anything. Either taunt him and remind people he's full of it, or taunt him until he inevitably releases something.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join