It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I don't know, Reldra. He's a guy and you know how guys are about fingers...
edit on 23-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

She admitted to serial stalking.

She starts off bragging about she took photos and drives by EVERY DAY.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I don't know, Relda. He's a guy and you know how guys are about fingers...

LOL. He just doesn;t seem the type.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: kaylaluv

She admitted to serial stalking.

She starts off bragfing about she took photos and drives by EVERY DAY.

She drives there on the way to her child;s school. She may have taken a pictures of the signs once, for social media.

That is not serial stalking.

Ans I thought the Liberals were suposed to be the snowflakes.
edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Here is the thing: She provoked a person at their home, and expected no reaction. Once the home owner reacted she got scared and called the police. How many sayings are there in the English language regarding provoking and paying the consequences? A lot.

The reaction should have been: "Give the finger back". he could even yell at her from where he stood. Getting into a car and following her crosses many legal lines. However, Trump supporters do not see why this is a legal line.

He should only react in the way she or you expects him too.? Just because it is what you might have done doesnt mean thats what he should do.

I would have chased the stupid bitch too.

LMAO> I HAVE TO DRIVE BY IT EVERY DAY. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: JacKatMtn

Also sad when a single finger can trigger folks.

What's really sad is her showing her true colors...calling the guy a redneck racist f$@#ker....didn't even know him and I don't know many of those kinds that drive Audis...

She can say whatever sahe wants about him. I have no idea if he is a redneck or a racist. It was her opinion fro what she observed.

Sure she can....sheven can fly her ignorant flag all day long. Kinda like me driving by a black guy in his yard with a Hillary sign and calling him a thug mooching off society and probably on welfare with my tax dollars paying for him? But I guess I would expect to get beaten and shot if I did that so I probably wouldnt....that and I would be a racist right?

God at the PC snowflakes in the world....so sad this is what we have come to. Maybe we should all send her a trophy to make up for her sad life.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I don't know, Reldra. He's a guy and you know how guys are about fingers...

I don't "know how guys are about fingers."

Please share this misandrist stereotype. i'm curious.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Here is the thing: She provoked a person at their home, and expected no reaction. Once the home owner reacted she got scared and called the police. How many sayings are there in the English language regarding provoking and paying the consequences? A lot.

The reaction should have been: "Give the finger back". he could even yell at her from where he stood. Getting into a car and following her crosses many legal lines. However, Trump supporters do not see why this is a legal line.

He should only react in the way she or you expects him too.? Just because it is what you might have done doesnt mean thats what he should do.

I would have chased the stupid bitch too.

LMAO> I HAVE TO DRIVE BY IT EVERY DAY. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Then you may get arrested. This guy was lucky.

This has already been gone over. There is no way to tell how anyone reacts. However, if their reaction is outside of the law, it os overkill.

He should have called 911 if he was so upset. If you read the thread, you might see why.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

When somone hostile initiates aggression at your home it is absolutely your right to identify them and find out who they are.

The agressor knows where you live and could return to escalate violence.

Chasing them is skipping to step two and escalating it immediately. He could have just as easily photographed her license plate from the street most likely, if she stopped like she said. Once in his vehicle, he sounded to have plenty of opportunity to capture the license plate and end his own pursuit without needing to directly confront anyone and flagging down police. He intended on chasing her until it had immediate resolution, by his own means potentially and that is psychotic. Calling the police and reporting it would have had similar effect, and just as much probability to catch a secondary offense.
edit on 23-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No, no. I wasn't making a legal argument, and neither were you. You appealed specifically to logic.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Drat that having common courtesy and respect for you neighbors and your community.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I drive all the time. There is never ever ever ever only one way to get my kids school.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial

No, no. I wasn't making a legal argument, and neither were you. You appealed specifically to logic.

I am appealing to both. It is both illegal and not logical.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I drive all the time. There is never ever ever ever only one way to get my kids school.

Usually people take the same route daily. Maybe you are different.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Have ya read the posts on this thread?

+1 more 
link   

No matter what the officer says, you can give someone the finger and they should not get into their car and follow you. This should be common sense.

I understand the officer saying that she should not stop there or repeatedly do this. But STILL, getting in your car and following someone, tailing, beeping the horn, none of those are legal things.

There's a few jump cuts in the video that might have removed some of the explanation for that, but she left in some interesting comments from the cop. He seems to be indicating that there is CCTV of previous incidents at that house involving the same woman. I've also heard elsewhere that she admitted in an online post this wasn't the first time she targeted that house.

This might have been an overreaction to a one time event. It might have been the householder getting to the end of his tether after a campaign of harassment. The householder isn't saying anything so we only have her side of things - and she doesn't strike me as the most credible or rational person.

I saw this posted elsewhere that seems to suggest she visits less... socially acceptable sites. I'm a little hesitant to post it because I'm not sure if it's real or just someone stirring up trouble. Also, it's got some unpleasant language. Click at your own peril.

Tara Dublin post? Bad language warning

+13 more 
link   

She may have taken a pictures of the signs once, for social media.

No, she did do it watch the vid again.

We all know how crazy the sjw crowd is and by giving out this guys info is a very dumb thing for her to do, what if one of her crazy followers decides to go to his house and start trouble?

Your logic is seriously messed up.

link   

Usually people take the same route daily. Maybe you are different.

If there was something on the route that offended me so bad I had to stop to voice my displeasure maybe I should go another way?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

I went to schools. One of them only had one way to get there.

Btw, she was trying to pick them up.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I liked the underlying idea in your post so I won't report it...

But at the same time I cannot star it because this is ATS and I would like to think we are above using curses to make a point.

On topic

I would put that woman in the basket of deplorables ! Wow, I am blown away by people defending her. She didn't "trigger" anyone she acted like an idiot and got called on it....

Respectfully,
~meathead

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join