It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Useless SJW gives the finger to the wrong dude.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: reldra

I wouldn't have chased her either, I would have flipped her off back and yelled Trump2016.

My deal was some punks casing my house. I was told to get their info and give it to the police. I did just that. No laws broken.

I doubt the police told you to engage in a vehicle following vehicle situation.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So the anti-PC crowd wants everyone to be "respectful " now?

Owwww.....wahh wahh......you special little snowflakes.

Huh? I am. it sure how you got that. PC has nothing to do with respect. I respect others vote differently than me....not going to go out of my way to flip them off then whine about it when the reaction was scary...

Go cry to someone that cares....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Huh? I am not sure how you got that. PC has nothing to do with respect. I respect others vote differently than me....not going to go out of my way to flip them off then whine about it when the reaction was scary...

Go cry to someone that cares....
edit on 9/23/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

She didn't look scared, she looked "triggered"..

I feel for her children...

No, she looked p*ssed off and scared. The scared thing sort of goes away whan a cop shows up when you call them.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

We are talking about a nut who chased a person in a car. That is not legal.

I thought we were discussing a nut who gets so emotionally offended that someone actually supports someone other than Hillary? Why flip off the guy? Why not go home and sit in her front yard with her Stronger Together Hillary signs?

I could not believe how she stereo-typed that man in her video! She admits that she doesn't even know him, but listed out his character traits! As emotionally distressed as she gets over yard signs, perhaps she should not drive. Her emotional distraction could be distracting and cause accidents.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I just think it's funny that she instigated a confrontation with someone, took off when he got mad and then blames not picking her son up in time because she poked a bear. D- parenting, I bet her kid grows up to be a passive-aggressive tool just like her.
edit on 23-9-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Welp, I found theme tunes for this thread.

Just:

You do it to yourself, and that's what really hurts...

Add a bit of...

Karma Police:

And I think we are done.

edit on 23-9-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I would have called the cops too.

Which is what the pathetic Liberals usually do. Start trouble, run away and then claim to be innocent. Just like at the Trump rallies. Go around spitting on people, pushing and shoving, then when one of them gets their ass kicked, they run crying that Trump supporters are violent. We have plenty of proof who the violent ones are.
SHE started this.
SHE could have kept her opinion to herself.
SHE was so triggered by a Trump sign that she apparently just couldn't take it.
SHE is responsible for all of this.
And I see this as a typical Liberal : Never take responsibility for your own actions and always point the finger at others....especially when it's your own fault.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I told you, I did try it. I followed three punks that were casing my house. I wanted to know where they were going. When they stopped to confront me, I told them what I was doing and I was going to give the cops their info.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

fortunately you're wrong. did she have a restraining order against him? if it was illegal he would have been cited. I can follow who I want when I want especially on a public road and trying to get info on a person who fits the bill for harassment. All an officer can do is suggest that I don't continue. Ironically for my safety.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Which one is the snowflake, I can't tell anymore?

Is it the woman who flipped a guy off for having a bunch of Trump/Pence signs that were triggering her or is it they guy who was so triggered by her middle finger that he had to hop in a car and go after her?

I think the snowflake idiot is the one that has probably been to a couple police protests and then calls the cops as soon as she feels the slightest bit threatened.

I would chase someone that flipped me off as well. And I have.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Back in the day I think it was called..

"Writing checks your arse can't cash?"

Granted the guy wasn't much better... but she takes the cake, agreed that her children are risk.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: reldra
I would call this thread 'Trump Supporter So Trigered, He Follows Woman in car Who Gave Him the Finger'. Not even road rage, he had to go get into his car.

Triggered is 2 g's...
I know you're new to all this alt-right slang but do try and keep up.

The reason women do this crap is because they think they can do it with no repercussions. A man wouldn't have done this for fear of getting hit for being an ignorant tool. Where as many woman will do it then play victim when things escalate like this. It's common respect and courtesy and these SJW 3rd wave femtards have none.

Do you see how crazy this is?
This whole thing is because this disgusting woman felt the need to express her hatred for a person and when confronted she freaked out and played the victim. If she kept her stupid opinion to herself like most rational humans do this would have never happened.

Is everyone noticing how the majority of these SJW feminists are not very attractive? I have yet to see a good looking woman with a "feel the bern" bumper sticker on her car.

I never type the word, unless it quotes what a =conservative special snowflake already posted. My apologies, I just don't use the word. And it was a typo anyway.

She can flip off whoever she wants. Even if it was a he. I think men actually flip off people more often.

She didn't play the victim. She did note her gender and size. But really, if it was a man who was followed or chased in the same way, I would have the same viewpoint.

The rest that you say is extremely disgusting. You are saying that SJW feminists are ugly? ( I am not even sure this woman is an SJW, she just doesn't like Trump). You are saying that women that like Bernie Sanders are ugly. Feminists are ugly. Reminds me of a recent post saying female protesters are fat. You habe a problem.

Those are just insane suggestions.

edit on 23-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

The reason women do this crap is because they think they can do it with no repercussions. A man wouldn't have done this for fear of getting hit for being an ignorant tool. Where as many woman will do it then play victim when things escalate like this. It's common respect and courtesy and these SJW 3rd wave femtards have none.

I was driving once and a guy flipped me off because he thought I cut him off. He was wrong, I had the right of way. I didn't chase him down, I just let it go, but then the bird doesn't trigger me the way it does to men, apparently.

My dad said something really snarky to my mom once, and she coyly gave him the bird while scratching her nose. He caught it, but didn't follow her around and try to intimidate her - so I guess not all men are triggered by that particular finger. Sometimes a single finger can trigger someone -just like a single word or a hairstyle or a sign or any number of things.

That's why it's smart to never do anything that might trigger someone. Keep your head down, your mouth shut, your fingers curled in so as not to trigger anyone. It's important. Oh and don't put signs in your yard. It might trigger someone, and triggering is always bad.
edit on 23-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Give me a break...another person who thinks that free speech equates to protection from reaction from other people.

The dude was wrong to chase and harass her, BUT this lady is an absolute asshole.

I bet that she has a "COEXIST" sticker, but yet finds it appropriate to give a guy the finger and call him a Redneck just because he has a different ideology than her.

On another note, the cop obviously seems to side with the Trump guy, but man, this woman is a brainwashed idiot.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Let the record show that logic also dictates that you shouldn't play with the proverbial hornets nest, like provoking someone you don't know for trivial reasons. Agree? We get to the heart of the issue: logic dictates nothing when emotions rule. Agree? It would be highly illogical for you to disagree.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

ya, disgusting.

my guess, he didn't get the pretty girl or the good job and he hates everyone.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So this so called woman admits to stalking him and taking pictures of his house and posting them on her site and then admits that she stopped and flicked him off and told him to eff off all because some signs and being a big dumb redneck and you think she is all innocent in this??

Where is that thread about how bad Trump supporters are?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
That's why it's smart to never do anything that might trigger someone. Keep your head down, your mouth shut, your fingers curled in so as not to trigger anyone. It's important.

While I can taste the sarcasm, here, it's actually a good idea IF you are a person who things that the action of expressing your right to free speech (or action) comes without an equal and opposite reaction.

I'm a dude, and I don't get angry when someone flips me the bird--in fact, I smile and wave knowing that it probably just pisses them off more.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join