It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we still trust what they put into vaccines?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Do you have a link regarding the SV40 claim?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: galien8

Who does vengeance belong too?

To the people, power to the people, the voice of the people is the voice of God Almighty, and to God on Last Judgment Day

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
Absolutely not true:

Kenya: tests show no sterilization agent in tetanus vaccine

Birth rate in Keny is still as high as it was in 2000: LINK

And regarding polio vaccine and SV40: first of all it never caused cancer. Second, polio vaccines have been SV40 free since 1963.

Everybody can make such a webiste :-D

PS: This is also true for the websites where I get the Kenyan mass sterilization rumors from, could be one gigantic mafia shakedown of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Thats why we need the UN Internal Affairs Tribunal in The Hague about ALLEGED crimes against humanity

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGlitchyNinja

Do you have a link regarding the SV40 claim?

Sure, there have been many recent studies on adults who had received the polio vaccine before 1963, and all those studies have shown no association between the vaccine and cancer.

Exposure to SV40-contaminated poliovirus vaccine in Denmark was not associated with increased cancer incidence.

No association between the presence of T antibody and NHL, arguing against SV40 as a cause of NHL.

In persons born before 1963, the presence of SV40-specific antibodies, although rare, could reflect exposure to SV40-contaminated vaccines. Nevertheless, NHL risk was unrelated to serologic evidence of SV40 exposure or infection.

I have more studies if you want me to link them here.

originally posted by: galien8
Everybody can make such a webiste :-D

I disagree but you can also read The Who Report on this topic. But nevermind that, let me ask you two questions:

1) If the vaccines were really causing sterilization, why are birth rates in Kenya still really high?

2) If HCG causes sterilization, why do women inject themselves with HCG to stimulate ovulation and treat infertility? Why do men inject themselves with HCG to increase sperm count? It is a drug used to increases the chances of pregnancy.. isn't that the opposite of sterilization? HCG Injection

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I disagree but you can also read The Who Report on this topic. But nevermind that, let me ask you two questions:

1) If the vaccines were really causing sterilization, why are birth rates in Kenya still really high?

2) If HCG causes sterilization, why do women inject themselves with HCG to stimulate ovulation and treat infertility? Why do men inject themselves with HCG to increase sperm count? It is a drug used to increases the chances of pregnancy.. isn't that the opposite of sterilization? HCG Injection

* the WHO report I cannot trust because the WHO itself is under scrutiny
** If my webistes are correct than the Kenyan Catholic Doctors Association say exact the opposite about HCG
*** eh what the heck everbody can make a webiste with a daatabse, not all webistes on the internet are true, you cannot completely trust unknown webistes with fantasy names
**** You could check ALEXA ranking for authority, but that too can be manipulated
***** NO! We need a UN Internal Affairs Tribunal in The Hague to figure it out and find the truth

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

** If my webistes are correct than the Kenyan Catholic Doctors Association say exact the opposite about HCG
*** eh what the heck everbody can make a webiste with a daatabse, not all webistes on the internet are true, you cannot completely trust unknown webistes with fantasy names
**** You could check ALEXA ranking for authority, but that too can be manipulated
***** NO! We need a UN Internal Affairs Tribunal in The Hague to figure it out and find the truth

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

So... Any evidence presented to you is all part of some grand conspiracy?

I guess that's one way to insulate your beliefs from criticism and self-reflection.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

But you believe a nobody's youtube video sponsored by Justin Bieber?

UNICEF deny Kenyan bishops' claim that they supplied sterility-causing tetanus vaccines

Health Cabinet Secretary had tested the vaccines in independent laboratories both locally and internationally, and the results showed there was no link between the tetanus jab and the “conspiracy theory” that it was meant to be a form of birth control. Read more at: www.standardmedia.co.ke...

Please post the link to the Kenyan Catholic Doctors Association saying that because that's false.

Let's see what science says about HCG:

HCG injection causes induction of ovulation and pregnancy in the anovulatory, infertile woman

Ovulation can be induced with human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG)

Improved pregnancy rate was observed with administration of hCG

... and hundreds more....

The truth is that HCG is the opposite of what has been claimed: it is a fertility hormone and not the opposite.
And this shows when you check Kenya's population growth and birth rates. Unless, of course, you can finally show evidence for your statement below:

Female Fertility 95% decrease

So far you have said a lot but all the "evidence" you have presented is a youtube video.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Please post the link to the Kenyan Catholic Doctors Association saying that because that's false.

Dr Stephen Karanja:

allafrica.com...

I rest my case, no use in trying to convince stubborn people

edit on 2016-9-23 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What case did you rest?

That is one person.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ya you are playing a game, the game of playing dumb. You can't back your claim up so you won't.

edit on rdFri, 23 Sep 2016 14:50:47 -0500America/Chicago920164780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Dr Stephen Karanja:

Just like Sremmoso said above, that's 1 doctor. It was never the whole of the Catholic Doctors Association. If it was you would have posted their report.

Also: why is your newspaper more credible than the newspapers I posted?

I rest my case, no use in trying to have a genuine discussion with a person who does not understand basic science.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Dr Stephen Karanja:

Just like Sremmoso said above, that's 1 doctor. It was never the whole of the Catholic Doctors Association. If it was you would have posted their report.

Also: why is your newspaper more credible than the newspapers I posted?

I rest my case, no use in trying to have a genuine discussion with a person who does not understand basic science.

I'm a scientist, I have published real scientific stuff not that pseudo science bullsh*t of your NEWSpapers

And have you published in peer reviewed scientific journals?
edit on 2016-9-23 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Oh you gotta back up that claim lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Somebody I know nervously allowed their three month old daughter get her 3 month shots, a few days later her cousin who was born within the same week got his shots as well.

The baby girl got a fever of nearly 103 and her parents were moments away from going to the ER because that was just too damn high. The doctors assured them the vaccines were safe and that the fever would be mild if there was one at all.

The baby boy got it worse. He had the same fever but also his legs were shaking uncontrollably throughout that night.

They both were very fussy, and then lethargic as well.

This just does not seem right.

So now the parents of the little girl have decided not to get the six month shots and I believe the parents of the baby boy are doing the same.

Can anybody blame them?

Would you want to risk seeing your baby girl or boy go through that again, and possibly worse, potentially resulting in permanent damage?

Are these parents just wacky "anti vaxxers?"

IMO they are good parents.

The problem is that today's vaccines cannot be trusted....

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No you haven't.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Corrolation and causation are different. Babies get sick and tbh if the baby had a fever of 103 you need to be at the er yesterday.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Corrolation and causation are different. Babies get sick and tbh if the baby had a fever of 103 you need to be at the er yesterday.

Her fever was just above 102 these parents were seconds away from heading to the ER, thank God, the next time they checked it was going down and continued to do so, and baby girl slowly got better. It was really freaking scary. It made me sick to my stomach.

I was trying to avoid this but here it goes, this is my baby girl we are talking about.

She was supposed to get the same set of shots again at six months, can you blame me for being reluctant to take her In? Or for not trusting today's vaccines any longer. Especially since I saw my nephew have an even worse reaction?

I just want to do what's right for my kids.

It is a crappy scary situation. I tried to do the right thing and not be an anti vaxxer, and that backfired.

I have a six year old son who is not up to date on his immunizations either. I can't trust these vaccines, I have reason not to.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

www.babycenter.com...

102 means you need to be at a doctor. (ETA: Well it says under three months so maybe not.)But that doc probably could have told you what was causing it.
Though it sounds like it would have been a waste of breath.

But of course it makes more sense to blame the shots because that is what you want to blame.
You saw two events and you are assuming they are connected, that isn't how it works.
When did you start trying? You say your 6 year old isn't up to date either, so when did it start?
edit on thSat, 24 Sep 2016 00:37:13 -0500America/Chicago920161380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

www.babycenter.com...

102 means you need to be at a doctor. And that doc probably could have told you what was causing it.
Though it sounds like it would have been a waste of breath.

But of course it makes more sense to blame the shots because that is what you want to blame.
You saw two events and you are assuming they are connected, that isn't how it works.
When did you start trying? You say your 6 year old isn't up to date either, so when did it start?

They were absolutely connected.

Two infants who are the same age went into the same doctor and got the exact same set of shots. They were both perfectly fine, and never been sick in their three months of life.

They both had bad reactions and both developed fevers a few hours after getting the shots.

This was absolutely a reaction to the vaccines.

You can not tell me I am assuming their reaction was from the shots. I am not assuming anything. What happened was very clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join