It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman fired spat on for being STRAIGHT

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I don't suppose there's any chance her firing had to do with something other than simply being "straight." Hard to tell from that article.

Yeah I feel that there's more to this story but what could she do to warrant people threatening her kids? hmmm

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi
Hate runs deep.
But if you want to blame it on gays in general (which would seem to be the gist of the OP), don't. Just...don't.

edit on 9/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy
She wasn't leading any parade.

And you don't get the point... right?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My brother's gay. I spend my time defending LGBTI community

I wouldn't however, withhold question or discussion because of a persons sexuality or gender

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

no they are not, the media just portrays this, you will get a bad egg in every bunch. but media dotn get paid promoting positive news im afraid. So at the moment the news makes yo uthin kthat everyone is either a pedo, terroist or attacking sexuality. So silly. This has been going on for centuries but its only because its infront of your face that epeople think the world is mad.
the goverment is mad and thats it. people are cool and most of them are nice.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

a hadnful of my close mates are gay, and a group like this would be laughed upon by them. They gay and thats it, everything about them is just like everyone else. i dont undersatdn these groups they just attract alot of idiots.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
that's how the gaystapo rolls

if you're not with 'em, you're against 'em

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

I don't suppose there's any chance her firing had to do with something other than simply being "straight." Hard to tell from that article.

Yeah I feel that there's more to this story but what could she do to warrant people threatening her kids? hmmm

Any confirmation other her claiming this that her kids are actually being attacked?

Like a recorded message, email, social media post?

Until said evidence is brought forth I won't believe a lying thief.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Messed up.

You'll hang high for discriminating against races, religions, even classes... and if I went and said someone shouldn't have X job because of their sexual orientation I'm pretty sure I'd face prison time...

Is this where the PC movement is going? Next thing you know the straight, white, middle-aged man won't be able to get a job. Should be fun.

This society sickens me, and I'm looking forward to leaving it.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Her last name, translated directly into English, is "Loveknight."

I just think that's a pretty awesome last name, especially for someone who apparently seems to stand up for love without falsely constructed limitations.

It's a shame that some people are so angry and ideologically blind that they can't accept people for who they are when those people are more than happy to accept them for who they are.

Assholes.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Accept a thief for being a thief?

Sorry....nope.

And your last line is a perfect description of yourself.
edit on 21-9-2016 by FaunaOrFlora because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's sad that people are so quick to attack the gays whenever someone straight claims discrimination. In this case, she claims that her firing was personal, but alternate news sources say that she was fired by the board not because she was straight, but because of official mismanagement. She was treated as any other person would have been under the same circumstances.

Put aside your hate, put away your pitchforks, and quit beating the drums of war against anyone different from us.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Accept a thief for being a thief?

Sorry....nope.

And your last line is a perfect description of yourself.

What the hell are you rambling on about? I said that she was doing a good thing by working such a project, and that the people who were berating her and spitting on her were assholes.

Not quite sure you got what I was saying...at least, I'm hoping that you didn't.

If I'm otherwise missing some detail that proves misconduct on her part, then why not post a link for me and explain where I'm wrong instead of being absolutely rude about it? I don't care what she may have done, if she was being spat on and passively threatened (or, well, her children passively threatened), the people who are doing that are assholes. No human being needs to be treated that way.

Do you feel like making an argument to the contrary?

I'm not quite certain that I'm the asshole that you claim me to be--hell, you don't even know me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join