It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused boyfriend seeking advice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Get rid of her...she sounds like a cheater and is looking at her options. Get rid of her on your FB so it prevents you from creeping and wasting your precious time.

Remember: Bros before Ho-s....and she is an H

Peace

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've been there before, brother, as I'm sure a great many of us have. Its a twisted game of manipulation and deceit. When I experienced such shenanagins, I used to heed the wise words of the street philosopher Too Short:

"Lesson One, you should know, never love a bltch or a ho.
Lesson Two, tells you to do, only one thing, act coo"

The lessons continue on in great detail and have been a useful reference and a guiding light in my life. I strongly encourage becoming familiar with these principles and keeping them in mind in future situations. "Short Dogs In The House" is a valuable working and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9 4 2016 by Tuomptonite because: edit

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OneCrazyCanuck

Dude! You already answered your own question! Get out, get away..and frankly...youve got nothing to stay for...unless you dig this heartache.

You ought to read and re-read BOTH your threads from July and this...read them like a hundred times.

You have no relationship, she not a good one, it will happen again and again and again...and she enjoys making you suffer. And she's with someone else. Its a game...and BAD one.

Please! Just read what youve told us...and theres not one response here thats telling you to stay.
Pay attention...please!
edit on 4-9-2016 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Dump her and do do it now! DO NOT CALL HER, DON NOT ANSWER CALLS OR TEXT FROM HER. REMOVE ANY CONNECTION ONLINE.

She is using you and playing games and she will not change. Nothing you can do will make her realize your love for her is worth her loving ONLY YOU back.

It sounds you like you are very co dependent of this women and trust me you are in a lose/lose situation so DUMP HER NOW but its sounds like to me she have already dumped you but you don't see it or are in denial about it.

Hope this isn't to harsh but been through this and I wish someone said the above to me!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

C'mon TrueBrit!!!

There is no "Possibility 2", why make that chit up ........

OneCrazyCanuck ....... DO ONE, walk away and never speak again, hard advice to hear at this stage i understand but THAT is what YOU need to do.

Thanks mysterioustranger, didn't realise there was history, looks like he will not learn and could well be back on the board with the same thread in another Month, Shrugs Shoulders

CbG
edit on 2016-09-04T13:44:09-05:002016Sun, 04 Sep 2016 13:44:09 -0500bSunday4409America/Chicago161 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Are you giving her money ? Perhaps,she's dragging you around and using you for money ...wouldn't be the first time someone did that....but...after reading your post in July about this same crappy woman ....I think YOU should go talk with a counselor ,pastor, group therapy , or someone to help you deal with your insecurity of being alone. That is the ONLY reason you have convinced yourself you love her or can't live with out her. She's treating you like dirt . ....no one who is in love and in a good relationship has to deal with this crap. Dump the Con-woman , and look into yourself and find a good woman who deserves you.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Looks like it is one way traffic

2nd

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Hit the nail on the head there, Money, I bet he's giving her money.....

CrazyCanuk, Are you giving her money???

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Umm, Yea.. Run and Fast...

There are so many women out therte why suffer..?

Tighten up and Take a Red Pill!

-P66
edit on 4-9-2016 by Proxy66 because: He need a pill...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
wow... don't do this to yourself. She is playing games and screwing with you because she can. This is coming from a female .. Ditch the B*tch and do it now-- like others have said-- DO NOT REPLY OR RESPOND IN ANY WAY! She needs to learn that you are GONE from her life. She will reappear somewhere in the future and try to worm her way back in.. do not respond in any way! You may end up having to call the cops a time or two but hopefully she won't go that far.
I'm sorry you are miserable right now but this will only get worse. Cut her loose completely and go out and breathe fresh air, knowing that you are free from drama.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I agree dump her.

Run as fast as possible.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
She's too much trouble. My advice is to chalk this one up and move on. May be hard, but sometimes the emotional investment is not worth it. There are too many warning signs in this one, so walk away.

Sorry, but that's what I would do.

Could not have said it any better. Great advice paraphi

originally posted by: OneCrazyCanuck

Too much chaos, drama and deceitfulness. Love unreturned can hurt so much, but better to move on, learn, grow and YOU WILL find happiness and a healthy love......IF you allow yourself to.

Peace my friend

KD

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The way to end your confusion is to end a relationship that keeps you in confusion and stomach-knots. Went through this myself last year. End it.

It's really hard to do. I went through several breakups before it finally took. Save yourself a lot of anguish and just focus on single life.

If you're having doubts, and get attacked for having doubts, it's time to say goodbye.

The alternative is to continue being crushed in this relationship. You'll hit your limit eventually though, it doesn't get better, it doesn't get easier.--it gets worse--the secrets compound, the lies flurry, she'll only call upon you for money and favors. She won't acknowledge you beyond these reasons.

Am I getting close to the mark?

You are no longer a boyfriend, you've become an exploitable human resource to her.

It's sickening and sad. It hurts like hell. Quit now, don't look back, and rebuild emotionally.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

It sounds like there are some serious trust issues in this relationship. If you cannot trust her, then you cannot have a stable relationship. If that can't be worked out, best to move on, I'd say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join