It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study concludes explosives used on 911

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I would say those are thermite charges that just happened to blow out windows since they were close to them. There were a ton of other thermite detonations/charges which probably did not affect any windows.

why has a murderous government not shut you down

There are too many people with this information disseminating it, and they are a finite bunch. You can't control everything.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I think its either building not built to plans, not the right material, or flawed materials from a contractor cutting corners and cost to increase profits.

Or the fact that part of the building had to be suspended above a power sub station.
Not the type of foundation I would want for my building.

Ahh but facts like these are never thought about in the conspiracy mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

The "explosions" you reference were the floors collapsing above them

Matt Komorowski: “The first thing I really felt was the incredible rush of air at my back. And maybe I felt it before everybody else, because I was the last guy.”

Stone Phillips: “Like a gust of wind, behind you.”

Matt Komorowski: “Gust of wind. Wind tunnel. It was the most incredible push at your back, that you can feel.”

Stone Phillips: “A rumbling sound, this gust of wind? And then what happened?”

Sal D’Agostino: “When I hit the fourth floor landing, I remember the plaque on the door. And that’s when the building started shaking. And you heard the rumble. And I said, ‘Oh, here we go. This is it for me.’”

The air blast preceding the collapse was powerful enough to pick up 250 lb firemen wearing another 60 lb of
equipment and throw them down the stairs

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Thermite burns, it doesn't explode? People have shown thermite can cut huge columns. But it is placed in a shape charge the width of the column, the nozzle directed at the column, the charge bolted to the column, and I think it uses a mechanical device to push the thermite burn into a focal point.

If that is thermite, it's not cutting crap.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

I don't know if you saw this picture but why would it blow out only particular windows in a narrow jet stream? - Centered on the building on all four sides on a particular floor?

And then have that repeat itself several times, at periodically timed intervals and distances..

Wind blowing around inside the building does not explain that.

Anyway I said it before but my last reply.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The problem with thermite:

One, needs special shape charges bolt or welded to the columns.

Two, thermite burns relatively slow and not consistent. Talking about a massive wire system floor after floor that could get the timing right. WTC 1 fell in less than one minute. The thermite burns through a column in a span of ten to twenty seconds. How would you wire and time a massive thermite system to perfectly pancake for a hundred floors? Think of the error compounded in time due to inconsistent thermite burn floor by floor and charge to charge.
edit on 4-9-2016 by neutronflux because: Added error.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

All the main support columns were in the central core of the buildings where the elevators were. They could easily go into the elevator access area and work without anyone even noticing.

Here is a new really informative video on 9/11

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

They are very thin narrow explosions positioned almost dead center of the building, on each side, occurring at the same exact time.

So two or three of these thin explosives brought down the building ?

Explosions were also heard synchronously in succession (boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, etc.) as heard by many fireman.

Please link to videos that have the boom boom boom.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Can we talk about the Pentagon? The fact there is no video of the plane hitting the Pentagon should raise all kinds of red flags even to the most devoted OS believers.

I mean it was the 21st century and it was the Pentagon. I guarantee there was cameras all over that place, Guards at a desk watching every car that came in the lot, cameras at the entrances.

How could there not be it was the Pentagon for Christ sake. You have to be super naive to believe that there is only one blurry POS video of the plane hitting the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I don't know if you saw this picture but why would it blow out only particular windows in a narrow jet stream? - Centered on the building on all four sides on a particular floor?

Those are vents on the mechanical floor - these vents admit outside air for the HVAC system of the building

What you see is dust being blown out the vents as the air is displaced from the floors collapsing down

edit on 4-9-2016 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Funny there are no sound recordings of demolitions setting off in the WTC videos.

Explosions does not equal demolition charges.

You should examine the archives before you make a blanket statement. There are significant numbers of videos w/sound showing squibs.

Our biggest problem with disseminating factual info is the powers-that-be are "fighting the net" (their words, not mine). Professional, high-budget propaganda is hard for the sleeping masses to overcome.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

Can we talk about the Pentagon?

You assume too much.
The wedge hit was in the last stages of reconstruction.
What makes you think the cameras were reinstalled and operational and being recorded ?
Remember this was 15 years ago when recording was done with video tape.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Funny there are no sound recordings of demolitions setting off in the WTC videos.

It isn't funny at all, the glass was still in the building.
Oh wait that is funny.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What you see is dust being blown out the vents as the air is displaced from the floors collapsing down

Total crap. You know nothing about buildings.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Can we talk about the Pentagon?

You assume too much.
The wedge hit was in the last stages of reconstruction.
What makes you think the cameras were reinstalled and operational and being recorded ?
Remember this was 15 years ago when recording was done with video tape.

Pretty convenient huh? Sounds like something I might say if I wanted to cover something up. What about cameras on poles in the parking lot.

I worked a BNSF railroad then and we had cameras all over the yard, at every entrance and they could zoom in on you and count the freaking hairs on your face while you were in your car.

Again we are talking about the Pentagon.

!5 years ago we had really good cameras its not like it was the 50s.

ETA, There has to be video or pictures of the Pentagon pre 2001 that shows the grounds and maybe cameras or lack there of.

edit on 4-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

It isn't funny at all, the glass was still in the building.
Oh wait that is funny.

Can you please be more specific?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

If the plane took out all the records for the accounting of missing money at the Pentagon, why not the videos and cameras too. Why be silent if it's a conspiracy. Sorry folks, the terrorist's jet attack destroy all security footage from the same side of the building.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No building ever free falls through the path of most resistance period unless it is demolished. There shouldn't even be a debate about this...

The dark shadow government has taken control and it might only be up to the American people to stop it.

Putin is very concerned.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Doesn't surprise. There are terrorist everywhere, some wear tie's and get jobs in government, Does not mean government is evil. Means government has been penetrated by people that don't serve the interest of the people.

That fact doesn't mean government is evil no... But government is evil... Watch this video to see why we just can't have government, it will never work! You can't get in the "right people" because they just get corrupted, 90% will kill!

Psychology of evil

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Those are vents on the mechanical floor - these vents admit outside air for the HVAC system of the building

I hope they pay you well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join