It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study concludes explosives used on 911

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
There were people working in the WTC towers because they were doing renovations. I know this because I helped design the new lighting system for the mall between the towers.

The major problem that I have with the controlled demolition theory is that the collapse of both towers started at the impact points.

As far as the thermite bit goes, the main components of thermite are iron oxide and aluminum. You have an aluminum aircraft hitting a steel building. I'd be surprised if you didn't find these particles.

To me that article is BS. Notice that it wasn't published in the US and even then it had a disclaimer. It is just SSDD.

let me ask you this....since the trade center was attacked years before 9/11 with explosives, and the perpetrator was imprisoned for it, why would the 9/11 commission not even consider any possibility, nor listen to any witnesses, nor follow any leads, of bombs being set off, the second time WTC was attacked?...that's a red flag to me

.....second, why would the commission have a secret meeting with the condition that both the president and vice-president had to be together, and not interviewed separately?....why would this meeting have NO TRANSCRIPT, NO RECORDING, AND A VOW OF SILENCE from all participants of the meeting?.....that's a red flag to me....

third, how can a glass blower handle a metal tube barehanded on one end, while heating up a 2000 degree piece of molten glass with a 4 to 5 foot separation between hand end and glass end....and yet floor after floor of stainless steel girders were so molten hot, that each floors underlying steel support LOST ALL structural strength due to the intense heat.....that's a red flag to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Most of the explosives were shaped charges in fake fire extinguishers mounted on the columns and in trash bins and were put in place during the two weeks of white vans parked around the buildings after the cleaning crews left. There has been one person anonymously admitting that he was paid 8 figures to do exactly that. The only wiring that may have been used was in the elevator shafts, and there were many opportunities to install such wiring without anyone being suspicious. A computer program could be quickly configured to start the process at any point. The many small explosions that I and most others who are not blind could see also make it unnecessary to bring nuclear explosives or other exotic theories into all of it, though it would not surprise me if a small nuclear explosive was used in the basement of each building. I have a degree in physics with some graduate study in nuclear physics and experience working on large computer systems including one that managed A/C and security of a large building, and it is all obvious to me. One thing that many bring up and that I haven't figured out is the missing interior of building 6. That might have been a job half done.
edit on 4-9-2016 by sorgfelt because: added a speculation in last sentence

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

nor listen to any witnesses, nor follow any leads, of bombs being set off, the second time WTC was attacked?...that's a red flag to me

Those fall under the heading of crazy theories.
Next they will have to listen to the UFO nuts theories.

They have video of planes hitting the buildings.
They have videos of the collapse without the sounds of explosives going off.

If you know of any witnesses with leads to bombs please list them.
Simple claims of 'I heard explosions' are not witnesses to explosives.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sorgfelt

Most of the explosives were shaped charges in fake fire extinguishers mounted on the columns and in trash bins and were put in place during the two weeks of white vans parked around the buildings after the cleaning crews left.

That's a new one.

There has been one person anonymously admitting that he was paid 8 figures to do exactly that.

Anonymous isn't worth the paper it's not written on.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here is a nice well put together video I found regarding 9/11
www.youtube.com...

So finally confirmation! Now all the truthers get to say TOLD YOU SO!!!! You deniers out there kept America divided from an obvious truth! Now look at all the increased security and draconian laws that have been past since. It was so bloody obvious, no building ever falls at free fall and the drills on the same day! Now they are going to take over the internet, and if they do a new false flag we won't be able to discuss it like we could with 9/11. Wake the hell up America. Time is about to run out. I can sense severe destruction is almost upon America. NWO enslavement soon.
edit on 4-9-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

its funny, lots of people thought the world would forget....but....the truth will come out with this one. No one is going to forget, just like the slogan said....

Kennedy was right. These people are insane and dumb assholes.

edit on 9 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Now you start to see why back to the future predicted 9/11

www.youtube.com...

But back to the future also predicts something else for this year and its nuclear.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The thing I don't understand in 9/11 conspiracies is if it was an inside job, why would they pick this kind of a scenario (barring the 'they knew it but didn't interfere' theory)? I mean taking two planes and crashing them to the towers. Wouldn't it be easier to send terrorists and shoot at civilians inside? Or if they did want the towers destroyed, they could do it with previously placed explosives and record some terrorists entering the buildings days before the explosion. These ones would still make the conspirators accomplish whatever they intended. The public would still believe and support the retaliation for example.

Why bother with planes AND hidden explosives? Why use such a bizarre scenario that is a lot harder to fake? That's the main reason I believe that the official story is true.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thenomad

Using airplanes made more of an international impact. If a bunch of AKs and some c4 did the job, why would a country like France or China change a damn thing as far as international security.

Also the UN would not be needed for half of the new regulations. We used the 9/11 card for nearly all negotiations shortly after.

Could have been a cyber attack with big demands, like shoot the pentagon with cruise missiles......or we launch a nuke at DC.

Or "look, we just shot a cruise missile at the pentagon, next is a nuke at DC...".

Who could pull that off? Someone already in the position to do so.

The shadow government rears its head....against opposition by the legitimate government.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thenomad

I believe it is relevant to look into the insurance policy that was placed by Larry Silverstein (or is it Silverstain?) on the Twin Towers, and his comments regarding building 7 being "pulled". Also, look into the tenants in building 7 (banks, CIA, and other govt. offices). There are other oddities and curiosities that bring the official story into question for me, but most of these have already been mentioned above.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: nOraKat
blowing out the windows in a uniform line down the building,

Where do you think the air contained within the building went during the collapse.....

The squibs are well below the destruction front.

Air puffs would not be isolated if compression were taking place.

The squibs have the same hue and consistency as pulverized building materials.

There's at least one instance of a squib prior to destruction.

Mistimed explosions, not puffs of air.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

You have a model created by bais persons's? There no physical evidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sorgfelt

Most of the explosives were shaped charges in fake fire extinguishers mounted on the columns and in trash bins and were put in place during the two weeks of white vans parked around the buildings after the cleaning crews left. There has been one person anonymously admitting that he was paid 8 figures to do exactly that. The only wiring that may have been used was in the elevator shafts, and there were many opportunities to install such wiring without anyone being suspicious. A computer program could be quickly configured to start the process at any point. The many small explosions that I and most others who are not blind could see also make it unnecessary to bring nuclear explosives or other exotic theories into all of it, though it would not surprise me if a small nuclear explosive was used in the basement of each building. I have a degree in physics with some graduate study in nuclear physics and experience working on large computer systems including one that managed A/C and security of a large building, and it is all obvious to me. One thing that many bring up and that I haven't figured out is the missing interior of building 6. That might have been a job half done.

On each floor, one fire extinguisher next to a column is not going to do crap to the column. Most of the force is going to blow and deform the fire extinguisher and create shrapnel. The charge would have to be bolted directly in contact with the steel column in at least two places and still most of the force would blow out the air gaps with no other symmetric charges in Place. Ridiculous idea with no practicality. And still did not answer how many wires running to how many fire extinguishers on each floor. Those wires would not be shielded from fire. Who had the magic key to set it off. All those wires still would have to go to control device or devices.

There was no physical evidence of steel worked on by demolitions nor any demolition fragments, nor the remains of a detonation system. Yet they found 19,000 body parts. 6000 of them would fit in a standard size test tube. Funny how conspiracists never admit to the extensive search of WTC debris because it takes way from your narrative.
edit on 4-9-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2016 by neutronflux because: Added in two places.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

unless a micro nuke was used underground....That would explain a high energy blast that makes tiny body parts by the tiny shrapnel flying around...., like a demo micro nuke developed in the late 1960s to be used in Europe in the event of a soviet invasion....

The Special Atomic Demolition Munition (SADM)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo

So thermite laced paint is a crazy concept?

How would it be thick enough to have the BTUs to cut through steel. How would it have the mass and shape to force the thermite to cut into steel. Unless of course, heated steel tends to deform under strain and stress....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

unless a micro nuke was used underground....That would explain a high energy blast that makes tiny body parts by the flying shrapnel flying around...., like a demo micro nuke developed in the late 1960s to be used in Europe in the event of a soviet invasion....

There would be fission products everywhere resulting in contamination. The blast would have been heard. All people in a square mile would have been killed or bed ridden with radiation sickness in hours and days .

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

I think your response resembles confirmation bias. You're taking new information and fabricating a scenario to accommodate an antecedent that doesn't agree. NIST never claimed crappy workmanship or faulty design.

But it keeps getting pointed out the NIST don't realise their model and it's input parameters for lack of a better term on WTC 7. People imply the NIST is hiding something. I think its either building not built to plans, not the right material, or flawed materials from a contractor cutting corners and cost to increase profits. Lot more believable than dustification, lasers, hologram jets, and drone jets.....

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Still would have been screaming with radiation and the response would have been WMD ,not conventional.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

It's already a known fact

BB18 Littelfuse Manufatcurer information

These are pictures within the world trade center prior to the attacks. Remember the falling man?

Full Story

This has been known yet ignored for a long time.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

like tritium? People had hanging skin. Many first responders have died of all sorts of BS typical with high radiation exposure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join