It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Commits Suicide In Fear Of Being Called RACIST

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Our society trains people that white people are inherently racist. This "training" begins at a very young age. The schools we attend, the media we consume, and the overall tone of society ensures that everyone is hypersensitive about race, especially when it comes to white people.

In this heartbreaking story, a 16 year old teenager has committed suicide over this brainwashing nonsense. She posted an edited photo of herself with her skin darkened with a cloth on her head. She posted it saying that this is the only way she would be able to get her boyfriend's parents to accept her. The photo was initially meant to be private, but ended up being shared further than she wished.

She killed herself over the fear of being branded a racist for the rest of her life.
Suicide Story

This has gotten out of control. In another relevant story, a SJW woman harasses and threatens a Lyft/Taxi driver for having a Hawaiian hula doll in his car. This is a typical display of the bullying that can be expected from the "tolerant" social justice warriors in the west.
youtu.be...

When does this nonsense stop? Hillary Clinton just got on stage and called over half of the country racists. Great work! The quest for "justice" is doing a wonderful job ruining the lives of people that absolutely do not deserve it.

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

In this heartbreaking story, a 16 year old teenager has committed suicide over this brainwashing nonsense.

Really?
Fear of being a racist was the only factor? Other than that everything else was hunky dory?

edit on 8/29/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Our society trains people that white people are inherently racist. This "training" begins at a very young age. The schools we attend, the media we consume, and the overall tone of society ensures that everyone is hypersensitive about race, especially when it comes to white people.

In this heartbreaking story, a 16 year old teenager has committed suicide over this brainwashing nonsense. She posted an edited photo of herself with her skin darkened with a cloth on her head. She posted it saying that this is the only way she would be able to get her boyfriend's parents to accept her. The photo was initially meant to be private, but ended up being shared further than she wished.

She killed herself over the fear of being branded a racist for the rest of her life.
Suicide Story

This has gotten out of control. In another relevant story, a SJW woman harasses and threatens a Lyft/Taxi driver for having a Hawaiian hula doll in his car. This is a typical display of the bullying that can be expected from the "tolerant" social justice warriors in the west.
youtu.be...

When does this nonsense stop? Hillary Clinton just got on stage and called over half of the country racists. Great work! The quest for "justice" is doing a wonderful job ruining the lives of people that absolutely do not deserve it.

What a sad story? Think she had other issues other then her fear of being branded a racist. That may have factored in but imo she may have tried or thought about it before for another reason. What a tragedy to lose such a promising, beautiful young lady. Wish she would have sought out the help she needed.
edit on 29-8-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Read the article. I didn't personally know her, but from the article it appears that everything was "hunky dory."

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Read the article.

Oh. Ok.
I did. Now what?

+42 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't know, go to bed? Have a snack?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So much to live, wasted....

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

What Phage is implying is reasons why people commit suicide are usually complex. There might be a trigger event or straw that broke the camels back event that drive them over the edge, but suicide is rarely carried out for just one reason. It usually takes a long time for a person to build to it, each disappointment or frustration adding to the eventual decision to take ones own life.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sixteen years old, and things are so bad that ending your life is the only alternative?

I suspect there was a bit more going on there than that...but maybe not.

My niece contemplated ending her life at 16, too. I thank god nearly daily that she didn't. Her issue was being bullied, if that picture led to that sort of issue in her life, then yes, I could see suicide appearing to be her only acceptable option...which doesn't say a great deal for her parents or other adults in her life.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Read the article.

Oh. Ok.
I did. Now what?

Your contribution is noted.

@OP - lucky for me I live in a predominantly white country with over 90 % of residents being slightly right oriented backwards rednecks. I think we will be fine for a while at least.

It's interesting, while your country has a tradition of racial tension...a race of the individual is hardly an issue where I come from. I guess my first sentence takes credit for that.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Our society trains people that white people are inherently racist.

As a white male I can positively say that no, it absolutely does not. What a bunch of hyperbolic tripe.

You're taking the tragic death of a 16-year old girl, who obviously had very serious underlying issues, and trying to politicize it to fit your delusional persecution complex?

This is getting beyond ridiculous: certain people here need a serious reality check, and you should frankly be ashamed of yourself.

Stop with the narcissistic victim fetishes and learn some friggin empathy. RIP to this poor young lady.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Poor girl. Tragic. Heartbreaking for her parents.

Now why are you using a tragedy to advance a political agenda?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: Phage

Read the article.

Oh. Ok.
I did. Now what?

Your contribution is noted.

@OP - lucky for me I live in a predominantly white country with over 90 % of residents being slightly right oriented backwards rednecks. I think we will be fine for a while at least.

It's interesting, while your country has a tradition of racial tension...a race of the individual is hardly an issue where I come from. I guess my first sentence takes credit for that.

I know right...just imagine being someone who does not jump to the furthest possible conclusion....i know its hard though that's why you gave the thumbs down.....

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

The article clearly lines this out for us. This was obviously the straw that broke the camel's back if we read what the people closest to her were saying.

I think it is the other way around. I think that you are not paying enough attention. Look at the front page there are two clear pieces of evidence of this mental conditioning on display.

Multi-millionaire football player won't stand for the national anthem because blacks are oppressed by whites.

#stopwhitepeople2k16 trending on Twitter, you know, because white people are racist.

You don't even need to reach further than where you are to see the manifestation of this conditioning.

Nice virtue signal though, that was well played.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I gave thumbs down to Phage's contribution to the thread.

The rest is a reply to the OP.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I gave thumbs down to Phage's contribution to the thread.

The rest is a reply to the OP.

That much has been established...care to elaborate ?

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What Phage is implying is reasons why people commit suicide are usually complex. There might be a trigger event or straw that broke the camels back event that drive them over the edge, but suicide is rarely carried out for just one reason. It usually takes a long time for a person to build to it, each disappointment or frustration adding to the eventual decision to take ones own life.

Seems to me the other reason involved a boy friend and his parents. Since I guess she wasn't Asian it caused difficulties in there relationship. And one thing about teenagers they think relationships are alot more serious at that age than they are.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The race stuff will go with Obama,who started it back up from the 70s in 2008.
Soros Financed the operation.
Hillary is cut from the same cloth so SHE will do it as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Absolutely. While the reasons for this tragedy are not really clear...Op's reasoning also can not be discounted.

Dropping in with comments,,,"yeah OK, I did,...so what"...is what gets me.

If you cant be bothered to explain your objections or a train of thought...then why even bother posting anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

If you cant be bothered to explain your objections or a train of thought...then why even bother posting anything.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join