It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive New Leak From Edward Snowden Expected Soon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Would his life be in danger? Your last two posts certainly highlight the possibilities of a cold war.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Interesting times we live in...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I doubt he would be a player in any cold war, or for that matter, support any nation state. He's been critical of his Russian hosts several times.

Has the cold war ever stopped?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I honestly think this is about book sales, folks....I mean think about it...we are hanging on every word of every one we suspect may have some information for us about the state of the World! They have us right where they want us...We a lapping up any morsel they throw us thinking "Oh this will be it" or "disclosure of aliens" or "the world is gonna end on such and such date"!

shouldn't we all maybe take a deep breath and try logic for a change? I mean I want too know as much as you do! If curiosity
kills the cat then I know i have nine lives! Lol!! But sometimes, things seem to obvious! And I really think this is to promote his book!

I could def. be wrong though.

Pax

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If it's what I think it may include, we are talking about a global rising up of folks who have been manipulated for decades if not centuries...

This could get really ugly, this will also challenge everyone who thinks they are free...

Will they fight for real freedom, or be content by the illusion?

They won't go down easily... but they can be defeated....

We will have a choice.... choose wisely..

edit on Fri, 05 Aug 2016 22:08:56 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: context

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Will it be, its
?

Or potential rhetoric to influence the "influential" masses in some way? SkepticOverlord... 1 wonders.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't know. I'd love to believe that they have some magic, silver bullet to over turn the whole corrupt system, but in a sense, isn't this just like all those people who kept scrutinizing aspects of Obama's past hoping the magic bullet existed that would get him removed from office ... like some bad dream?

I want to hope. I really do, but my hope is wearing thin.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

He's been disagreeing with Assange lately -- they seem to be at odds over redacting information that could harm people. Assange says "no redacting anything" and Snowden has basically said that is irresponsible.

Assange, meanwhile, is threatening Clinton with new "revelations." Or at least I think that is what he has said (there was some confusion regarding it being more info or not).

I wonder if he's in any competition with Assange in this? There is definitely tension there.

At the very least, if he is going to put out a new cache of information, I'm guessing it will be with more responsibility than Assange, and will not seek to share data that could harm innocent individuals.

- AB

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Perhaps the major cards held between the
many anticipate are withheld from general masses and understood why. Maybe lower deck cards intriguing to influential however.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Snowden's Dead Man Switch

Edward Snowden has set up a dead man's switch. He's distributed encrypted copies of his document trove to various people, and has set up some sort of automatic system to distribute the key, should something happen to him.

Oh... no big deal... move along...

(@@)

Snowden in no way shape of form comes across as a sloppy person.

I would venture to say that he had been planning this for a long time. He could have had it planned out before going to work for the NSA, perhaps he learned about how things while working for the CIA and decided to play the role of a mole.

He seems to be quite wise and could be a hacker on a level that no one is aware of. He has truly accomplished something on a level that we have never seen another do when it comes to the totalitarian system of control we see.

I am delighted that he has a "nuclear" option, for this is what the elite have had for too long and without the masses being forced to see what is happening behind the scenes, they will continue their obedient mantra "that is just a conspiracy theory"!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmFriday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I was just coming here to suggest that new info from Snowden may concern Assange. I read a really interesting interview with Greenwald at Slate, where he discussed how they are trying to be responsible stewards of the Snowden archive documents.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I would be on Assange's side in the context of no more redactions.

Innocent people would not have anything to fear by the very definition of innocent.

Given the level of corruption that exists, it is time to release all information!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well all i can say is that is definitely a decryption key albeit a shorter one. More commonly they are a paragraph long but i guess that wouldnt work in a tweet. And it makes sense to take that down in under 5 minutes but seems it was still a bit long for screens to grabbed of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

If it's what I think it may include, we are talking about a global rising up of folks who have manipulated for decades if not centuries...

This could get really ugly, this will also challenge everyone who thinks they are free...

Will they fight for real freedom, or be content by the illusion?

They won't go down easily... but they can be defeated....

We will have a choice.... choose wisely..

And thank god we will be given the choice!

At least then if the people fail it is upon them.

Technically people have already failed. Snowden gave everyone the information about 5 eyes..etc and the people of this world simply acquiesced, "what are you going to do"?

I am sure the information that Snowden shared was barely scratching the surface. Yet the same people are still in power and they are following the same method of oppression and corruption.

We truly need a united front in this battle that is going on. We have been manipulated for too long by top level psy-ops.

At least once the information is dumped people will be given a second chance.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

If you compare Snowden's code string to barton gellman's secure contacts page, it looks similar to Barton's key for the Signal Private Messager app for smartphones.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

On the crazy off chance this is not a promotion here is what I have so far......Look at the 2nd line starting with 3cB.....

Just playing here so someone needs to help me cause i am lost....I took the second line of code and googled 3cB7072

and i got a hit. Told me it was a hexadecimal number. and the correct way to express 3cB7072 in hexadecimal form is

0x3cB7072 and the base of a hexadecimal is 16.

Then on this page is a table showing how you write that same set of numbers again in binary and ternary form etc...Any body want to lend a hand with this?

Pax
LINK

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Figured Assange's latest appearance on Maher's show might be relevant since some folks are trying to inject a possible feud between Snowden and Assange...

Fair warning... some salty language..

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

What is the point of this exercise?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

At least once the information is dumped people will be given a second chance.

But can you trust the information.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

That's exactly what I was thinking...it's one of those ego things. Isn't Snowden the one who released something called Panama Papers? Apparently this got a lot of people in trouble...but not many here in the USA. Right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join