It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wage Gap Myth Debunked - By Ivanka Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Don't call me a hypocrite, I have not made any voting decision. I vote for who I want.
That''s the American way baby.

I didn't call you one. I asked you not to be one. If you feel that strongly about Ivanka, you need to apply that same analysis to actual candidates too.
edit on 23-7-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The President is technically 'King' of the Federal Bureaucracy.

Nope! Not even close. There are 3 branches of government, checks and balances. That's the American way!

The Federal Bureaucracy is not one of the three branches, just FYI.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

ANONYMOUS - DONALD TRUMP: SEX, LIES & VIDEO TAPES - 2016
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: oletimer

So, the Trump Corporation/family is going to be president and its policies legislative law?

Only Congress can Legislate or pass Laws.

POTUS cannot.

It's so absurd that American don't seem to know that!

And focus all their time and money on the Presidential race, while ignoring the Congressional race.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: oletimer

So, the Trump Corporation/family is going to be president and its policies legislative law?

Only Congress can Legislate or pass Laws.

POTUS cannot.

It's so absurd that American don't seem to know that!

Yeah, the civics knowledge is not strong with our citizens. That started about the time that the Department of Education began influencing local schools... wacky huh?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Hey all I need to do as my conscience dictate and not what I am told to do by you or anyone else...That's the American Way.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Ivanka Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump, had a pretty impressive speech at the RNC this year. One portion of the speech that I thought was awesome, was this segment here where she debunks the wage gap myth while shutting down feminists at the same time.

This is what REAL feminism looks like!

youtu.be...

This is one classy woman right here.

Right on and she's Kosher! OY!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Oh, so you have a quoted statement that Ivanka will serve a cabinet position? Versus Hillary using her time as First lady a qualifier of experience, because she was actually active in such activities after all with trying to influence healthcare legislation in the nineties. So has Michelle Obama with her involvement with school programs and such. that is Nepotism clearly demonstrated. I have yet to see a claim that his kids will be appointed cabinet positions. But feel free to educate me, I am receptive to having my ignorance denied.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousPrime

no not really. Both sides just have paid hackers and trolls with video equipment to pretend to be Anonymous. Anonymous is actually dead. Like everything else, including ATS, it has been hijacked by the establishment to reach out to those who want to pretend to be a part of something and gain vote for one side or another.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

So has Michelle Obama with her involvement with school programs and such.

All First Lady's have projects. With Nancy Reagan it was "Just say no". With Laura Bush it was her "Reading Initiative". With Michelle Obama it is her "Healthy Food Initiative". As a shopper at the 99 Cent Only Store, whose daughter always shops at Whole Foods, and can say that, thanks to Michelle Obama, I can get the same fruits and vegetables from the 99 Cent Only Store that my daughter buys from Whole Foods at 3 time the cost!

I'll be sorry to see her go, and livid if that "Local Farmer's Initiative" is dumped by Trump!

edit on 23-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
After the GOP convention, Trump with out the prepared speeches and teleprompters has reverted to
his old ways of alienating even more Republicans beside Cruz. Keep it up dumbass!!
Running your mouth and pissingoff the supporters you need...it almost seems planned.
edit on 23-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

oh so that does not count, but Ivanka merely speaking is default Monarchy and Nepotism I see. Well, your clearly in favor of continuing the Clinton Monarchy.

Also, I have never seen fresh fruit in a Family Dollar, Dollar General, Dollar tree, or other dollar store other than bananas which are virtually the same price no matter where you go. Even 7-11 has bananas. And I just came back from a road trip through eleven states, and stopped at various dollar stores for supplies. Did'nt see any damn afordable fresh fruit, so I would like to know specifically which .99¢ store you mean.

I buy my produce at Wal-Mart, Publix, the local flea market and rarely Whole Foods. Those little stands on street corners are full of bugs and all the fruits usually over ripe already.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Heaven forbid someone would piss off the establishment. We all love those Republicans and Democrats that have been doing such a great job putting the people's wants and needs first right.

We finally get someone that the entire establishment wants to shut down, and then all kinds of seemingly intelligent people join the brainwashing bandwagon. Business as usual.

Remember what the media and Republicans did to Ron Paul? Notice any similarities? Remember how the media painted Ron Paul as "racist" and "dangerous" and all of the other crap they said?

It's the same exact thing, the only difference is that Trump has a massive following and was able to beat the establishment at their own game. Remember what they did to Ron at the RNC? Trump used Rule 40 against them. Ironic.

How many people did you have to tell that Ron Paul wasn't a racist?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Heaven forbid someone would piss off the establishment.

The Trumps ARE the establishment.
Royalty and those that aim for it (Baron Trump???) are the establishment.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Hmmmmm....the only time I have seen Trump work with a teleprompter, is at the convention.

And personally speaking, I like that he pisses off the GOP establishment.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

oh so that does not count, but Ivanka merely speaking is default Monarchy and Nepotism I see.

It's not Ivanka merely speaking. It's her representing Trump 's Corporation as a political representation of Republican policies under a Trump administration.

Ivanka Trump won’t be VP…but a cabinet post? Yep, that could happen

Trump, sons plot Cabinet posts they'll take as presidency gets 'very real'

Also, I have never seen fresh fruit in a Family Dollar, Dollar General, Dollar tree, or other dollar store other than bananas which are virtually the same price no matter where you go.

FRESH & ORGANIC PRODUCE
Your health is important to us, that is why we strive to bring you farm fresh produce at an affordable price. Our produce selection varies from season to season in order to maximize selection and affordability. Try our fruits, vegetables, and other farm fresh perishable food products.
99only.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Perhaps....but, maybe they are the Starks!

edit on 23-7-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
No gender wage gap? No gender bias?

Talk to those who've actually experienced both sides.

Why Aren't Women Advancing At Work? Ask a Transgender Person.

Having experienced the workplace from both perspectives, they hold the key to its biases. BY JESSICA NORDELL August 27, 2014

Ben Barres is a biologist at Stanford who lived and worked as Barbara Barres until he was in his forties. For most of his career, he experienced bias, but didn’t give much weight to it—seeing incidents as discrete events. (When he solved a tough math problem, for example, a professor said, “You must have had your boyfriend solve it.”) When he became Ben, however, he immediately noticed a difference in his everyday experience: “People who don't know I am transgendered treat me with much more respect,” he says. He was more carefully listened to and his authority less frequently questioned. He stopped being interrupted in meetings. At one conference, another scientist said, "Ben gave a great seminar today—but then his work is so much better than his sister's." (The scientist didn't know Ben and Barbara were the same person.) “This is why women are not breaking into academic jobs at any appreciable rate,” he wrote in response to Larry Summers’s famous gaffe implying women were less innately capable at the hard sciences. “Not childcare. Not family responsibilities,” he says. “I have had the thought a million times: I am taken more seriously.” newrepublic.com...

edit on 23-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Hmmmmm....the only time I have seen Trump work with a teleprompter, is at the convention.

And personally speaking, I like that he pisses off the GOP establishment.

Will you like it when the establishment oligarchy, banking, Corporate, military, industrial complex lowers the boom on Donald and kicks his ass to the curb?

Get ready....

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So, the Trump Corporation/family is going to be president and its policies legislative law? Ivanka Trump is elitist and disenfranchised from the norm.

Are we voting for a monarchy or a president?

We are voting for a capitalist who has faith in the free market and the people. Well some of us anyway...
He wants to give power back to the states and the individual. Every other candidate talks about how the government will take care of you. Trump and his family talk about giving everyone the same opportunities so long as they are willing to work as hard as the man/woman next to them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join