It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Fluoride Damages the Brain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: Chadwickus

You should read some of the actual studies some time. I've read at least 6 from China. The results are clear, the reduction in iq is inversely correlated with concentration of fluoride in the water supply.

It's relevant.

Reduction in IQ inversely correlated with concentration of flouride in water supply? That is exactly opposite of what people are saying. Try to understand what you are saying before tossing information out there, or maybe you simply misspoke, here is a chance to correct that.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What can we do to avoid it? I know that there are certain filtration systems, but isn't it expensive?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Here in New Zealand the split between fluoridated cities and towns is about 50/50. I'm very fortunate to live in the second largest city which is not fluoridated. In the past couple or so years there's been a big tug of war over some municipalities' water supplies. One city had a referendum and the anti fluoride voters won. The government has recently decided to leave it up to district health boards to decide which is a very bad idea. It should all be down to a vote after some lengthy debate. I'm heartened to see that most of the people commenting in my city's newspaper's website are against fluoridation. I will fight tooth and nail if they ever try to fluoridate our water.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I love it when conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact.
In your face! naysayers of old........

for years now I have been using fluoride free toothpaste, and avoid fluoridated water and beverages as much as possible.

Something that makes me so angry and is so outrageous is that they sell water for infants that is specially fluoridated. These POSs do not even care if they poison our babies robbing them of their full developmental potential.

It is a crime against humanity and the ones responsible need to hang from their necks...

Babies don't even HAVE teeth!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
They will try, vehemently of course, but it seems the debunkers have their hands full with this article.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Fluoride as the word goes calcifies Pineal Gland aka Third Eye which plays a vital role in "Prudence". It's known to create a crystalline coating outside Pineal Gland. Harder the coating, more the damage done, more the DUMBER you. I spoke to a leading dentist in India who confessed having no documented proof on health benefits of Fluoride being extensively pushed in toothpastes and water.... Do a random search on ATS for third eye and what you gonna witness would be mind numbing sure enough to give you goose bumps. Control, Control , Control HUMANS's the Buzz Word..... :-)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
CONFIRMED...Americans are stupid

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
People will still think that anti-fluoride people are conspiracy nuts. People cant accept that their world is full of lies.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
IF you guys wan't to detox from fluoride there is a simple remedy to do this, well actually alot of remedies.

1. Boron - Mix it with some Tea it's tasteless. It's really cheap can get from Amazon.

2. Stay away from processed food as much as possible.

3. Apple Cider Vinegar and Iodine are also excellent at combating fluoride poisoning.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The solubility of gases decreases with increase of temperature, boiling water causes dissolved gases to outgass. Fluorine is a gas thus you just need to boil the water to get most of it out of the water.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The pineal gland is what gives us our conscience ,and allows creativity and intuition which includes the ability to sense when someone is being dishonest ,and most importantly Empathy ,basically all the things the elites hate

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the link for other food additives to avoid. I once thought it was just my bad luck to have an almost immediate reaction to MSG but now think that my body rejecting these synthetic chemicals may be saving me trouble down the road. There are so many foods I avoid eating it's not funny. It has caused me to seek out food with mostly natural ingredients to avoid the chance of having a reaction to something in the food.

I actually get sick with severe stomach aches and worse from eating foods with MSG and possibly some of these other synthetic substances added to our food. One thing I have been trying to figure out is what has been causing my stomach aches after eating at certain restaurants. I suspect at the moment that there may be a dough conditioner added to the bread that is used to make anti fatigue mats which is banned in Europe but not the US.

I once thought it was just my bad luck to have problems wth so much of our food but maybe it was a blessing that caused me to stop eating all these disease causing additives.
Unfortunately it is hard to avoid all these poisons without just eating basic natural food such as meat and potatoes.

I am wondering now if filtered water is fluoride free or not.
I have been taking a vitamin with iodine in it for years which makes me wonder if that can remove fluoride.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FREEMINDSOFMAN
The pineal gland is what gives us our conscience ,and allows creativity and intuition which includes the ability to sense when someone is being dishonest ,and most importantly Empathy ,basically all the things the elites hate

No, just no.

The pineal gland does little more than regulate sleep.

Please don't muddy what should be an important thread with nonsense.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Fluoride is found naturally in water.

It does matter where that study is done, because fluoride in water in America has nothing to do with fluoride in water in China. The places in China where the studies occurred have natural high fluoride content.

It is misleading and disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

If you have read them as you claim, then you'd know it's from water supplies with high levels of fluoride. Many times above what is recommended.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
They will try, vehemently of course, but it seems the debunkers have their hands full with this article.

Not at all.

Typical disinformation from natural news appealling to weak minded confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilalice
Fluoride as the word goes calcifies Pineal Gland aka Third Eye which plays a vital role in "Prudence". It's known to create a crystalline coating outside Pineal Gland.

Your medical evidence for that claim from a valid source is what exactly?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Fluoride didn't cause any drain bamage with me, i'm sure of it

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Not at all.

Typical disinformation from natural news appealling to weak minded confirmation bias.

Like this...

Bourke Shire Council has been convicted and fined $10,000 and ordered to pay the prosecutor’s costs of $14,000 after pleading guilty to unlawfully transporting and disposing of hazardous waste at its own waste depot. The Environment Protection Authority (EPA) brought the prosecution in the Local Court after it became aware that council staff transported between 400 and 600 kilograms of sodium fluoride, a hazardous waste, to the Bourke waste depot from its water treatment plant. The Local Court was told the incident occurred in October 2010 and that the waste depot was not licensed to accept hazardous waste.

source

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What's your point?

Are you trying to say that 600kg of pure fluoride is the same as 4mg diluted in a litre of water?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join