It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal lawsuit accuses Obama, Holder, Sharpton of inciting race war

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: xuenchen

I think both Al Sharpton & Louis Farrakhan would be much more effective in helping America's Black communities if they cut out all the BS racial rhetoric.

Yeah I said it!

Preach it from the mound.

Brother Slayer.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So the same guys who said Bush Jr and Cheney would be arrested for war crimes, even that dosent stop the usual suspects from foaming at the mouth.

DIdn't stop people from taking them to court.

Bush Administration Lawsuit Hearing Scheduled for Sept. 11th

Did they show up for court, oh and did they get arrested lol

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

If this gets to "trial",

It won't.

It's a stupid, frivolous lawsuit trying to manufacture a controversy where there is none.

And only for money.

The lawsuit, seeking more than $2 billion in damages,

2 BILLION. Pathetic and disgusting. What are they going to do, divide the money between all the "white victims" in America, or just divide between themselves, the plaintiffs? If they really cared about what they perceive as intentional racial instigation they wouldn't be asking for 2 BILLION dollars in damages.

The lawsuit accomplishes nothing, it's just bunch of people projecting their own racism while looking for a payoff.

Screencap from the court document:
"All races and ethnicities Jews, and Caucasians"? Nuff said. Jesus Christ, give me a freakin' break.

Poor snowflakes.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

While this law sue seems like a good idea for some and not for others, the issue in the complain will not no be filed if it wasn't enough evidence to pursue the law sue, that actually will fall under the frivolous laws sue tag.

INTRODUCTION AND NATURE OF THE ACTION

1. This is a class action complaint for damages and equitable relief arising out of the threats,
severe bodily injury and/or deaths, future deaths, emotional harm, and imminent fears of
death and/or serious bodily harm resulting from Black Lives Matter leaders, former
Attorney General Eric Holder, President Barack Hussein Obama, Minister Louis
Farrakhan and Reverend Al Sharpton. Those Defendants have repeatedly incited their
supporters and others to engage in threats of and attacks to cause serious bodily injury or
death upon police officers, Jews, and Caucasians. Thus, Defendants, each and every one
of them, jointly and severally, conspiring and/or acting in concert either expressly or
otherwise, are inciting and causing serious bodily injury or death to police officers and
other law enforcement persons of all races and ethnicities, Jews, and Caucasians.

From the source

This law sue is more of a gesture to show awareness toward those pushing for the agendas of the Black lives matter than for monetary retribution.

LARRY KLAYMAN,
a Natural Person and Resident of Florida,
on behalf of himself and all U.S. police officers,
Jews, and Caucasians

See how the plaintiff is filing in behave of the groups that he thinks has become targets in recent years from minority groups.

The lawsuit was filed by former prosecutor and conservative activist Larry Klayman following the shooting of five police officers, five of whom died, earlier this month, he knows the law.

I guess that Larry Klayman sees the irony of how even with a backlash of white police officers losing their lives the media seems to keep concentrating on the Black lives matters issue of promoting no equality but violence.

No, I don't think this law sue will go anywhere beside keeping Americas short time span population away from what is going on in politics and governing and that will fall just fine with the present administration either way.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I posted after you did and had no time to see you lengthy post on the issue, I have to say that in my opinion of the issue I agree with some of your assessments.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
When did the burden of improving race relations fall on the shoulders of a black president?

Well, he is Barack the Magic Negro so there's that.

He's there to assuage white "guilt" (i.e., the minimal discomfort they feel) over the role of slavery and racial segregation in American history, while replacing stereotypes of a dangerous, highly sexualized black man with a benign figure for whom interracial sexual congress holds no interest.

I however do not find him all that magical.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I wonder would the same people sue George Bush for the real war in Iraq that has caused the life of millions of Iraqis and thousands of US troops.

Not to mention the creation of ISIS and all the dead victims of the terror that Bush's war unleashed!

...and it is still going on

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I wonder would the same people sue George Bush for the real war in Iraq that has caused the life of millions of Iraqis and thousands of US troops.

Sure, but you need to include his 500+ Congressional co-conspirators.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What was that author on?

The senator's famously stem-winding stump speeches have been drawing huge crowds to hear him talk of uniting rather than dividing.

Like a comic-book superhero, Obama is there to help, out of the sheer goodness of a heart we need not know or understand

Sounds like 'magic' beans.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Actually Obama is no really about Black lives matters, he never actually has been about African Americans, he, since his entrance in the White house has been pro Islam and the welfare of the Muslim communities, he just wants to look like he cares about the other minorities, for propaganda.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join