It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal lawsuit accuses Obama, Holder, Sharpton of inciting race war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The lawsuit may of had some weight to it if they stuck to Farrakhan, but to include Holder and Obama shows this is just a political stunt.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think both Al Sharpton & Louis Farrakhan would be much more effective in helping America's Black communities if they cut out all the BS racial rhetoric.

Yeah I said it!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Obama had 8 years to work on improving race relations in this country. He was in the perfect position to be a role model for all blacks; to show them - look at what you can accomplish if you work hard!

Absolutely despicable

And this - is why this conversation is impossible. Why was Bush not tasked with fixing racial issues in this country?

And, please - feel free to show your work

Instead, Obama has continuously increased division with every opportunity. He encourages the black community that they have every right to feel persecuted. He criticizes law enforcement and encourages hate, endangering law enforcement instead of working on solutions. Every time there is a police shooting, he jumps on the bandwagon condemning law enforcement before he has all of the facts.

Obama is the most racially divisive president I have ever seen. There is such a thing as racism against whites. And Obama has encouraged this.

Obama had 8 years to make things better, and he wasted them. Race relations are worse now than when he took office.

Yeah - he is pretty damned uppity for a president

Unbelievable

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Why was Bush not tasked with fixing racial issues in this country?

Because he is white? I don't know.

When did the burden of improving race relations fall on the shoulders of a black president?

Hmmmm....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's hard to have this discussion in this country - at this time

Among other things (yes - among several more noteworthy things) accusing Obama of messing up race relations in our country is lazy

Idiots

:-)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Racism is either wrong when it’s aimed at all races or it’s not. I think it is wrong.

In a video obtained exclusively by The Daily Caller, then-presidential candidate Barack Obama tells an audience of black ministers, including the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, that the U.S. government shortchanged Hurricane Katrina victims because of racism.

“The people down in New Orleans they don’t care about as much!” Obama shouts in the video, which was shot in June of 2007 at Hampton University in Virginia. By contrast, survivors of Sept. 11 and Hurricane Andrew received generous amounts of aid, Obama explains. The reason? Unlike residents of majority-black New Orleans, the federal government considers those victims “part of the American family.”

The racially charged and at times angry speech undermines Obama’s carefully-crafted image as a leader eager to build bridges between ethnic groups. For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he almost never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America. The mostly black audience shouts in agreement. The effect is closer to an Al Sharpton rally than a conventional campaign event.

And you don't think that Obama encourages racism, and encourages blacks to feel persecuted?

source

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

And you don't think that Obama encourages racism, and encourages blacks to feel persecuted?

Too chicken BlueAjah? No quarter

What you said was despicable

What is it you think you're doing right now?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A former Justice Department attorney who quit his job to protest the Obama administration's handling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of dropping the charges for racially motivated reasons.
Adams claimed an unnamed political appointee said if somebody wants to bring these kinds of cases, "that' not going to de done out of the civil rights division."
But Adams told Fox News that politics and race was at play in the dismissal.

"There is a pervasive hostility within the civil rights division at the Justice Department toward these sorts of cases," Adams told Fox News' Megyn Kelly.

Adams says the dismissal is a symptom of the Obama administration's reverse racism and that the Justice Department will not pursue voting rights cases against white victims.

Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I shouldn't have to tell you this, but I voted for Obama the first time he ran for president.
I had hopes that he would be a positive influence on the country.

You can check my posting history - because I am pretty sure I have mentioned this previously, including when he was running for the second time, and I expressed my disappointment, and that I could not vote for him again.

I have also mentioned that I regularly vote across party lines, depending upon the person.

So, you can save your judgemental snipes for when they are justified.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I wonder if Obama as a Senator proposed any legislation after Hurricane Katrina.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

This is not the Mud Pit!

So, stop with the rudeness, baiting and otherwise ill-mannered posts....You are responsible for your own posts.

IOW....Be the Change You Wish To See

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

id like hear your opinion on the fiction of bias against blacks, maybe that might explain why your thread always seem to incite something racial. almost always...

I don't know whether it's fiction or not.

Guess we will see what real evidence exists if and when this gets to trial.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You can check my posting history - because I am pretty sure I have mentioned this previously, including when he was running for the second time, and I expressed my disappointment, and that I could not vote for him again.

I have also mentioned that I regularly vote across party lines, depending upon the person.

I actually don't care about your rationalizations or your attempts to market your thinking

We are all responsible for our thinking. When we post things here - we should be prepared for what we get

I always am. Always

This isn't the mudpit - as we've just been reminded. I'm not exactly sure why I'm not allowed to say that what you said was despicable, because truly - this is my opinion. It is

I did not say that you were despicable

I asked you a question about Bush earlier - care to give that a whirl?

edit on 7/16/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No, I don't respond to posts that are obviously intended to anger and incite emotional response, instead of rationally discussing the OP.
That would be against T&C.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This is the entire video. You should watch it

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: odzeandennz

id like hear your opinion on the fiction of bias against blacks, maybe that might explain why your thread always seem to incite something racial. almost always...

I don't know whether it's fiction or not.

Guess we will see what real evidence exists if and when this gets to trial.

your track record suggest you think its fiction though, as is this thread. but you wont admit it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Maybe you're not interested in an actual discussion. That's fair - and obvious

Still - I would be interested to understand where you stand on this

Why exactly is Obama responsible for race relations in this country?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
After reading the headline I thought to myself, only a Right Wing nut would file such an lawsuit.

Come to find out I was right.

Larry Klayman is the nutbag from Judicial Watch.

Yeah damn them 'right wing nuts'.

For using the RULE of LAW instead of going around shooting people,looting buildings, throwing things,and bring streets to a stand still.

I wonder why you throw around that disparaging term so often.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So the same guys who said Bush Jr and Cheney would be arrested for war crimes, even that dosent stop the usual suspects from foaming at the mouth.
edit on 16-7-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
So the same guys who said Bush Jr and Cheney would be arrested for war crimes, even that dosent stop the usual suspects from foaming at the mouth.

DIdn't stop people from taking them to court.

Bush Administration Lawsuit Hearing Scheduled for Sept. 11th
edit on 16-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join