It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal lawsuit accuses Obama, Holder, Sharpton of inciting race war

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
President Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan and some Black Lives Matter people are getting sued for (allegedly) initiating a race war.

The suit suggests all these people may be responsible for the anti-police violence going on.

Another claim is the police unfairness towards Blacks is fiction.

If this gets to "trial", it will be a media frenzy.

Federal lawsuit accuses Obama, Holder, Sharpton of inciting race war

President Barack Obama, former Attorney General Eric Holder, professional race-baiter Al Sharpton, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement are all named as the defendants in a federal class action lawsuit which alleges they’ve initiated race war in the United States.

The lawsuit was filed by former prosecutor and conservative activist Larry Klayman following the shooting of five police officers, five of whom died, earlier this month.

“These (defendants) have incited violence and in fact have a direct link to what happened in Dallas,” said Klayman. “I hope that law enforcement in Dallas and around the nation will join our class action, it’s a peaceful legal means to fight this. We’ve had it. People are finally starting to speak out.”

Court Doc

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The media is also feeding the frenzy that the President comments and all those behind the Black lives matter are pushing, this is nothing but an agenda to keep the public attention far and away from what is going on with Hillary scandals and the Obama administration policies of middle eastern immigrants distribution all over the states.

Tax dollars are paying for foreign immigration and refugees, they get jobs, education, housing and years pay expenses, while hard working Americans are losing jobs and forced into the welfare system.

Americans are losing this country and while they are fighting for manufacturd issues.

Despicable.

edit on 16-7-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can only say, "It's about damned time."

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I can only say, "It's about damned time."

It certainly is about time!
Someone is finally speaking up and holding them accountable for their divisive actions.

Regardless of the outcome of this case, at least it is bringing attention to what they are doing.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Of all the things to take Obama to task for... an imaginary race war... good grief!

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Obama had 8 years to work on improving race relations in this country. He was in the perfect position to be a role model for all blacks; to show them - look at what you can accomplish if you work hard! He could have shown them - see! if a black man can become president, there is nothing holding you back in our country from becoming anything that you want to be. He could have shown them that race is not a factor for success, and should not be even in the discussions for anything at all.

Instead, Obama has continuously increased division with every opportunity. He encourages the black community that they have every right to feel persecuted. He criticizes law enforcement and encourages hate, endangering law enforcement instead of working on solutions. Every time there is a police shooting, he jumps on the bandwagon condemning law enforcement before he has all of the facts.

Obama is the most racially divisive president I have ever seen. There is such a thing as racism against whites. And Obama has encouraged this.

Obama had 8 years to make things better, and he wasted them. Race relations are worse now than when he took office.

edit on 7/16/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hands up, don't sue.

(post by Bone75 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I guess he does not see the irony of a white dude suing a bunch of black people and saying there is racial divisiveness in the country.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He was in the perfect position to be a role model for all blacks; to show them - look at what you can accomplish if you work hard! He could have shown them - see! if a black man can become president, there is nothing holding you back in our country from becoming anything that you want to be. He could have shown them that race is not a factor for success, and should not be even in the discussions for anything at all.

Have you ever heard of Obama's My Brother's Keeper Initiative? Those issues you described are exactly what Obama has been working on since he became president.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whites should sue for 40 acres and a Volvo.

But seriously, Obama et al are all dicks.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

People who piss in pools shouldn't complain about yellow water.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a
But seriously, Obama et al are all dicks.

No doubt but this lawsuit is stupid.

And I would not be caught dead driving a Volvo, I aint that white.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

You need to stop that sh!t. If I can't call people libtards, then you shouldn't be able to call people right wing nuts.

Triggered?

My apologies, but he is a Right Wing nut and he has a history of doing stupid stuff, like suing Bill Clinton a bunch of times that never went anywhere. He even sued Dick Cheney.

He's a nut and I'm sorry if calling a spade a spade offends you.

And you can call me a libtard all you like. I can take it and it doesn't bother me because I am not a liberal.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Klayman and JW are the ones that got all the Hillary emails out in the open.

They are any dirty politician's worst nightmare.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
After reading the headline I thought to myself, only a Right Wing nut would file such an lawsuit.

Come to find out I was right.

Larry Klayman is the nutbag from Judicial Watch.

Seems to me like the real nutbags are the people who openly call for violence against police and White people. I know for fact Farrakhan has done so, I listened to his speech calling for "10,000 soldiers" to rise up and attack random Whites and police. While I don't believe in hate speech or hate crime laws I know incitement to violence and riot when I hear it and I've heard it from those named in the suit.

Maybe the real wing nuts are those who choose to ignore reality until it punches them in the face.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
These are the same conservatives who constantly complain about Frivolous Lawsuits and always vote to protect against them then they turn around and file their own Frivolous Lawsuits while acting like champions of the people.

Everyone knows this will go nowhere and is nothing but a dog and pony show for other conservatives to all rally around and high five each other when even they know this won't go anywhere legally.

It's all political posturing and BS.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I wish I could give you way more stars than one.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

id like hear your opinion on the fiction of bias against blacks, maybe that might explain why your thread always seem to incite something racial. almost always...
edit on 16-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join