It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do covert racists ignore the facts? when does it stop?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Its not that hard in 2016 to see that people are still racist in general, they just try to hide it, pc police, evil muslim, comparing blm to the kkk lol, the 21st century is turning into a pity party for whites.

Dont worry op there already here trying to prove you wrong, keep up the good fight.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Your bullet points are as questionable as your alleged myths presented here.

* Not all black killings are unjustified, though the left would portray them as such
* The president is bad because he is a bad president. Whether that is because he is black or not is your issue
* Liberal media like the stories that generate the most buzz, not make the most sense
* I never forgot the 1% and I suspect many others did not either
* Every death due to terrorism is murder, not every killing by police is murder
* The Oregon ranchers and 'radical' blacks are not even close to the same thing
* BLM is not interested in correcting all wrongs within government, they are only interested in correcting what they perceive as wrongs against blacks

Your first alleged myth - how can you say with any certainty that it is actually a myth? It could be correct.

Your second alleged myth - they do protest it but refuse to acknowledge the source of the killings, which is disingenuous.

Your third alleged myth - As YOU stated, they are required to work OR SEEKING EMPLOYMENT, in order to qualify. There is no evidence they actually work. Also, I would like to see the reference for your 6% positive drug test source and the percentage by race within that 6%.

Your last alleged myth - Why are you touting it as a myth?

You are just as guilty as the people you are complaining about.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Your bullet points are as questionable as your alleged myths presented here.

* Not all black killings are unjustified, though the left would portray them as such
* The president is bad because he is a bad president. Whether that is because he is black or not is your issue
* Liberal media like the stories that generate the most buzz, not make the most sense
* I never forgot the 1% and I suspect many others did not either
* Every death due to terrorism is murder, not every killing by police is murder
* The Oregon ranchers and 'radical' blacks are not even close to the same thing
* BLM is not interested in correcting all wrongs within government, they are only interested in correcting what they perceive as wrongs against blacks

Your first alleged myth - how can you say with any certainty that it is actually a myth? It could be correct.

Your second alleged myth - they do protest it but refuse to acknowledge the source of the killings, which is disingenuous.

Your third alleged myth - As YOU stated, they are required to work OR SEEKING EMPLOYMENT, in order to qualify. There is no evidence they actually work. Also, I would like to see the reference for your 6% positive drug test source and the percentage by race within that 6%.

Your last alleged myth - Why are you touting it as a myth?

You are just as guilty as the people you are complaining about.
I'd love to have a debate with you, but when I have to take time out to present sources and facts, I'd like you to do the same. Don't just blab, go on, cite some sources, prove your case.

There is no evidence they actually work

Ever heard of people paying taxes when they have a job? Ever heard of that being proof of employment? Dude, give it a break.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Study after study, from different sources, some that have clearly expected to uncover what you would think (far more black men killed by cops than white), all show the same thing -> blacks do not get killed out of all proportion to expectation statistically by law enforcement.

We have had three or four different studies linked her alone these past several days one at least done by someone who expected to find out otherwise.

I understand that the media creates a different picture much like it does with the actual proportion of people who are gay in our population. Statistically there are no more than 3%, but it's like less who are gay. But because of the push to have gay and bisexual characters and material in the media, most people now assume the actual percentage is close to 25% of the general population.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Study after study, from different sources, some that have clearly expected to uncover what you would think (far more black men killed by cops than white), all show the same thing -> blacks do not get killed out of all proportion to expectation statistically by law enforcement.

We have had three or four different studies linked her alone these past several days one at least done by someone who expected to find out otherwise.

I understand that the media creates a different picture much like it does with the actual proportion of people who are gay in our population. Statistically there are no more than 3%, but it's like less who are gay. But because of the push to have gay and bisexual characters and material in the media, most people now assume the actual percentage is close to 25% of the general population.

Those same studies you are talking about show us that more unarmed black men are killed compared to unarmed white men. The same studies you are talking about are actually proof that there are more white men confronting police officers with violence and guns, despite officers biasedly fearing black men far more. Black officers even fear black people.

What if the majority of society decided to lean on that side of the facts instead? To make white people seem dangerous towards cops? What would the outcome be? It's time.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Good ole Mike Brown again... You forgot a couple of things. The 3rd person, Dorian Johnson, who later admit he lied about the whole "hands up don't shoot". Also, forensic evidence matched Wilson's account of the events. Oh an I almost forgot the cell phone video of the two guy's recording. Something to the effect of "Man he just kept coming and the cop kept firing, like he was missing"

Welfare and needing a job? No. MAYBE for cash assistance. But section 8 and food stamps require nothing.

Black people do protest B&B crime? Maybe a little, but if they truly believe it to be their main problem, than why all the white blaming? Wouldn't they spend more energy on that, then on blaming cops?

As far as more whites killed, those numbers are accurate enough by just gathering known shootings.

iTruthSeeker

Out of everything noted here, the only thing that sticks out to you is Michael Brown. That's saying alot. I stopped reading at Brown.

It's also come out, of course you ignore this though, that he was offered a plea in exchange for saying that MB did not have his hands up (and who knows, maybe MB really didn't have his hands up, the point is NO ONE knows!). Just like it came out in the Grey case in baltimore that the guy in the next cell of the van was offered reduced charges for his arrest if he stated that he did not hear or see Grey get injured that day. It all comes to light. Always does.

I took a look at some of your other posts in other topics, literally every single one (I kid you not) is related to race. I'm done here.

That is the number 1 thing being posted, about BLM, etc.. It is the biggest issue right now, and 5 cops lost their lives because of it so yes, I am going to pay attention. I post in other threads.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Is it racist to tell the truth?

Is it racist if I say that there are approximately around 30 million radical Muslims?

I feel like people are just bored in life, and are looking for some higher cause, even if it means making one up, in order for them to get some purpose in their life. I think that's the deal with BLM.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Hahahaha! When you fail to provide references its ok, when I do it I am just blabbing...lmao

You did not address a single point, just a blanket denial. Epic fail.

Yes, of course I have heard of paying taxes and that as proof of employment. Wow, you are soooo smart. In fact, I bet you are so smart you can show me the proof you are referring to. All I did was use your logic and state that it is possible they are not actually working but only seeking employment. Your entire post relies heavily on what 'could' be true, yet you refuse to allow me the same freedom to suggest what may be true or false.

You are not as bad as the people you complain about, you are worse.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I will ask you this:

Do you think that if the black community was, generally speaking, not in such a great state of decay with so many committing so much of the crime, that this trouble with the police would continue to the extent it does now?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
"Covert racists" - anyone who doesn't believe exactly what i believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Is it racist to tell the truth?

Is it racist if I say that there are approximately around 30 million radical Muslims?

I feel like people are just bored in life, and are looking for some higher cause, even if it means making one up, in order for them to get some purpose in their life. I think that's the deal with BLM.

What truth, its impossible to know on any day how many radicals there are in the world, and the blm, protest groups usually annoy people, thats what protest does.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
"Cover racists" - people willing to label others simply for having opposing views while offering nothing but 'maybe' and 'could be' which are touted as fact, all in the name of truth no less!

link   

Hahahaha! When you fail to provide references its ok, when I do it I am just blabbing...lmao

You did not address a single point, just a blanket denial. Epic fail.

Yes, of course I have heard of paying taxes and that as proof of employment. Wow, you are soooo smart. In fact, I bet you are so smart you can show me the proof you are referring to. All I did was use your logic and state that it is possible they are not actually working but only seeking employment. Your entire post relies heavily on what 'could' be true, yet you refuse to allow me the same freedom to suggest what may be true or false.

You are not as bad as the people you complain about, you are worse.

I've provided and cited pretty much everything, no one is really attacking you here, I'm not sure why you have such bad energy in your response? I'm simply asking that since I've done all of the work citing sources and doing research, I'd like someone who challenges the information to provide a source to support that, that's all.

What would you like me to cite and source proof on, I'll gladly do it for you. Please let me know.

link   

"Cover racists" - people willing to label others simply for having opposing views while offering nothing but 'maybe' and 'could be' which are touted as fact, all in the name of truth no less!

Did you read the entire original post? If not, then there is no need to reply brother. Why reply to someone you aren't listening to? I have no bias towards anyone that has no biased towards others. I support and cherish the life of anyone. Hence why I also stated in the OP that it's a shame that the boy who was killed by police on the video released today will be overshadowed because he is white, even though he lost his life unjustly in the same way many others have. And this is no ones fault but our own.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So your saying your really racist because you hate on blm with no facts, is that what you just posted, dont be so harsh on yourself son.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb
"Covert racists" - anyone who doesn't believe exactly what i believe.

Ok, and can you tell me what it is I believe, if you are going to be sarcastic? I'll wait, but I really don't expect you to answer that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You said there's an agenda to represent Muslims as a evil group and you called it racism. And I tell you, you're very wrong, considering how many Islamic terrorist groups there are in the world.

Yeah, BLM annoy people, and hold ambulances from coming trough, because they've got some more important things to do.

What a peaceful group. Instead of doing something productive with their time, they go out and parade.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

In case you haven't noticed, many ATS members are proud members of Neo-Nazi and Klan related groups. Remember the organized efforts to demonize Trayvon Martin and the impassioned defense of his murderer?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

All cop on black killings are justified, not one single cop killing is wrong.

Nobody is justifying all cop on black killings. What people are saying is don't be a dumb @ss when a cop has a gun pointed at you if you don't want to get killed. That goes for BOTH white and BLACK people.

The president is bad, just because he's black

Again that is BS and likely only a small ignorant part of the population thinks that. The majority of Republicans hate him because: wait for it ,wait for it he is a democrat.

Other as myself that believe both party are corrupted as proven by an independent princeton study , hate Obama because he was full of BS even days within his inauguration. The man is a liar not because he is Black because he is a politician. He is a corporate night walker and his Obamacare was designed to make the top three Health insurance companies record profits.

Look at the almost 45 degree jump for record earnings that occurred once Obamacare took effect for the 3 largest healthcare insurance companies.

Cop on white killings don't matter because there's too many black ones overshadowing

I thought you said there was no method to track this or you just stereotyping? Sounds like you might be racist if you think one life is more important than another based on color.

The enemies people focused on during the wall st. protests, you know, the 1%, have been forgotten about, now it's race vs race, religion vs religion, just as they planned.

Guess who is leading the race vs race war that they planned?

Billions are spent on defense against terrorism, but an American is 10 times more likely (and possibly more since cops don't report all shootings) to be shot and killed by police before being killed by terrorism.

Nobody is saying their isn't a problem with law enforcement.

There is a problem that effects everyone, the problem is that BLM is not helping to solve that problem instead they are making a bigger worse problem (race war) and focusing on the wrong issue of racism.

Cops in America are underpaid , under trained , overworked , and deal with criminals on a daily basis and then are expected to make life or death decisions in under 1 second while under the fear for their life.

The issue is way more complicated than just racism and its on both sides not just law enforcement.

The "radical" Oregon ranchers and "radical" blacks are one in the same

Agreed

When does it stop?

It stops when people stop the blame game and people stop taking the lazy route and blame everything on racism.

The problem with the race and sexuality movement is, that some people have confused equality with vengence,anger,hate, and deflection from their own shortcomings.

A lot of steps in the right direction has been made by society, the ball is on the so called victims hands now. Until they let go of that anger and hate we won't be able to progress towards equality and respect for one another.

the media being one sided and fueling the fire also doesn't help. There is blame on all sides.

it's saddening where we are heading after the progress we have made.

edit on 47731America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jul 2016 07:47:07 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Well you from your original post, you obviously believe the MSM / SJW false narrative of what is currently happening in the US and who the real problem populations are.

Facts and statistics tell a far different story for anyone who would like to investigate the truth.

edit on 14-7-2016 by RobotBomb because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join