It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Convention 2004

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Using sophisticated plotting equipment I plotted all the homes of the members and found the nexus point which is equidistant from everyones house.

The next party should be on Easter Island.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey thats cool, always wanted to check out the big heads...

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I can see it now. CNN covers the carnage of Easter Island after a rioting mob of militants, oddly enough representing every radical group imaginable (except NAMBLA, to my knowledge) goes statue-tipping while shouting "ATS ROCKS!"

No, Chicken, maybe somewhere there are no historical objects to break that'll matter?
How about France? They're used to being sacked!!
(Sorry Nans, I couldn't help it. But you'd like the company, oui?)

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
hhahaha Im commin for sure. lets just hope it dont end up as bad as our christmas pary!!!!
Just dont let william get a hold of the liquer isnt that right UP

(can anyone find that thread i couldnt)

[Edited on 20-6-2003 by Quicksilver]

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
OKAY!!!!!

I AM SOOOO COMING!!!!!!

Hell...why not have it in scotland?

I know some great caves up in the highlands..save a fortune on caravans and $hit like that!

Dragonrider...you up for that?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Hmm. Maybe this convention is TOO dangerous for me. TOO many HORNY males for my liking.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Are we just going to 'pretend' to have a convention or are we going for it-for real? If so, then I think we should have some better organization and a rough date/ time frame scheduled. I'm serious, if it's well planned in advance, I would definately be willing to travel to meet you people..
Magestica

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Oh these guys better be serious!!!!!!!

If not, wanna watch while i plant some claymores in they're butts???

Seriously, if we ARE going to do this...where would we hold it? When? and Who is invited?????

Personally....Mag...Pocket...and all ya girl are invited with your choice of men to Scotland in the fringe time!

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hey great idea people. I could handle a trip to TCs I think, maybe even to Manhatten or the warehouse in Detroit. All those sound great but I would hate to exclude ATS members around the world. I like the idea of regional or dare I say continental meetings...linked via the web with web cams. Who better to design such a collaboration than our own technology-minded members and moderators?

As for dragonrider doin' the cooking, I'll contribute a cylinder of propane. I'll also handle the Hooch barrel...oh come on a party ain't a party without it.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm in...sounds great. And maybe we can form a big convoy that radiates into Alabama from all points.

Hey, we could even do like those naked methodists that got stop a few years back on their way to Florida...

make it a barefoot convoy! woohoo!!!

I'll take the backseat out of my beetle-buggy so we can pack the back with booze.

somebody else'll have to bring the riblets.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Hmm. Maybe this convention is TOO dangerous for me. TOO many HORNY males for my liking.

Aren't horny males everywhere? Oh oooopsy, there I go with generalizing
Seriously though, I'm not worried, I think we'd all be doing a lot of talking, not errr uhhh, something else? This isn't like looking for a date or anything, this is/would be more so, knowing the people from the inside to the outside...and I am completely fascinated by most of you-male and female here..would love to shake your hand and carry on a conversation with you. I'm all for it *You could always bring a body guard if you are concerned*

Magestica

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor

Yeah... I noticed. Chicks really aren't into drinking and throwing up a lot and showing off their chests to hooting and howling males. And frankly, I'd be bored out of my liberal anti-gun tree-hugging mind.

Separate but equal ATS cons might be the answer -- let them go shoot stuff and get drunk and enjoy the testosterone rush and the rest of us go off ghost hunting or visiting one of the "weird gravity sites" or investigating other places of reputed unusual phenomina?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Oh crap...now I'd have to pick...

do you think it possible that I could get drunk AND go ghost-hunting?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ehh...who said that women don't like to show off their chests?????

I know some women who do!!!!

Anyway...get me plastered....you'll get me pole dancing!

I ain't shy......care to dare me?

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
13 Ghosts of Alabama, a good book to read.

During the Civil War a confederate soldier was headed home because his wife was gravely ill. Near Newton, about 5 miles from my house, the Home Guard caught him and hanged him because they didn't believe his story. The guy was really tall and his feet touched the ground. One of the Home Guiards used his drutch to make a hole. Legend has it that the hole cannot be filled up, as it always empties itself out.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just thinking about locations to hold this, what better place than Rozwell, NM.? maybe a primitive outdoors trip close to Area 51 for some U-FO watching? I'm not sure how many would be up to a campout with a bonfire but it always seems to go over big locally but then again, I'm a hick so there ya go.

Just thinking about things pertaining to what we discuss here on the forums that we could all participate in (albeit in a drunken stupor).

Also, maybe we should put a moratorium on political discussions for this. I know some are so passionate about there stance that mixing it with alchohol might not be a great idea. I think most of us know that the whole Left / Right thing is just to keep us sheeple busy anyway. I'll pretty much go along with whatever the majority comes up with. My only problem is explaining this trip to the misses..

AF1

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Did somebody say Road trip?

I would love to meet some of you all and have a few beers while grilling up some burgers (I'm a cook too!)

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Astro, you'll have to bring her with you. My wife will need someone to talk to as she isn't really into all this. She figures one paranoid constitutionalist in the family is enough.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
TC, we'll see. I'll have to think on it....and I'm not sure she'll want to but I'll see if I can talk her into it.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

do you think it possible that I could get drunk AND go ghost-hunting?

thats what I'm talkin bout!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join