It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70,000 whites murdered in South Africa since ANC took power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
americanfreepress.net...

www.genocidewatch.org...

www.bbc.com...

I'm going to keep it short. There are graphic pics on some of the links, like the one to genocidewatch.org

I'm also not going thru and validating every claim, but I knew previously about this issue, but am now surprised how big it is and how little it is reported in mainstream media. So, it's an obvious topic for ATS! Sorry for listing a link that decries Obama in the url, but it seemed like ok material.

I think it's relevant somehow to comprehending the solid backbone of hate that comes from all quarters.

Also, imo it's an example of how tacit approval of racial violence is enough to yield results.

edit on 9-7-2016 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Read all three links and not one mention of the DNC.

So why is that in your title of all places???

Is it another DNC that I'm not aware of??

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

There is definitely an element of anti white racism at work there, the oppression of century's is today being vented against people simply because of there colour and that is racism in anyone's book.
This is what happened to the poor White's of south africa.

www.reuters.com...
businesstech.co.za...

I think there is also an element of blind revenge in this.
They are white but they were born there for the main part and so were there ancestor's coming from a community that has existed there for hundred's.

Personally though I really do think that Europe need's to get off it's arse about this and if necessary bring these people back to there ancestral homeland's which are maintly Germany, Holland and the UK but that is simply not going to happen any time soon or ever for that matter.

They are too poor to escape, there will be no education so there kid's will grow up deprived and they are a minority among minority's in a country with a hugely underestimated population which has been swelled by immigrant's from other african nation's and even much further afield whom have fled poverty and war elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Read all three links and not one mention of the DNC.

So why is that in your title of all places???

Is it another DNC that I'm not aware of??

Pretty obvious typo.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Pretty obvious typo.

Maybe, but a significant difference all the same.

ANC and DNC not being the same organization in any way.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Pretty obvious typo.

Freudian slips happens to the best of us.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
SA's govt. is about as corrupt a govt. as there is in the world. ...and the ANC (african national congress) is the ruling party. Naturally they're going to receive the lions share of the blame, and should.

But they're not solely to blame.

I'm nothing resembling an expert on affairs as they stand in South Africa. I do know they're bad...and getting worse.

Those white folk have lived in South Africa for generations, why should they be forcibly removed to nations they know nothing of?

That's not going to solve anything. At all.

The ANC membership needs to wake up to the corruption at all levels of govt. in South Africa, and in the public sectors.

Report from 2014

Reuters.

Maybe, just maybe, South Africans are waking up to it. It's to be hoped for.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
That first article stinks of racism and prejudice. It mentions specific crimes that were also carried out by the white folk who ruled before the ANC. You know, crimes 'went away' by bribery before and after Apartheid. Black women were raped aplenty before the ANC and now it's white women and black women. That nightclub robbery is something that happens across the world - criminals stick up a business and beat or kill the staff and owners.

It's painting black people as animals when the incidents in both the Genocidewatch pdf and American Free Press have occurred in the USA since 1994 by whites. I remember the death of James Byrd in the late 1990s and the sh*t that people can do to each other never ceases to shock me.

The '70000,' works out at an appalling 2,900 per year. The USA is in a similar ballpark with 2,070 black people, 1739 white people and 1, 700 Hispanic/Non-Hispanic people in 2013 (same year as the BBC link).

What is going on in South Africa is a slow genocide of the white population. The mounting homicidal violence against whites, the denial of access to jobs for whites and the erasing of their history and culture mean genocide on the installment plan. Could America be next?

^^^ Isn't that the what happened *before* the end of Apartheid?? Denial of jobs, casual murders of black people, erasure of history. It was, wasn't it!

'Could America be next?' That's why it's a racist, garbage article. It's dog whistling the idea that giving the black folk equal rights will lead to rapes, murders and corruption. The flip side of that idea is taking away the equal rights of black people or according *more* rights to the white folk of America. That's more of a white supremacy deal, yeah??

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Is it time for another world sanction due to a flip side of Apartheid ?

If those dsats are true, surely world comdemnation and action should be happening - now !

We all ignore the Israel Palestine one sided routing ... so same do nothing applies I guess .
edit on 9-7-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Corruption at that level? Sanctions mean nothing. The only ones hurt are those least able to afford the sanctions.

Outside agitation while useful in raising awareness, can't solve it. South Africans must do it for it to have any effect.

MHO, of course.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I think you are absolutely right when you say,

Also, imo it's an example of how tacit approval of racial violence is enough to yield results.

But, never mind white lives don't matter - do they?

I would however like to see the numbers of black people murdered also because I wouldn't be surprised if the number wasn't very high also because crime in South Africa is why so many have left that country and …… settled happily over here.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That makes sense. The only sticking point would be that it first must stop being a black and white issue.
It needs to become a peoples of Sth. Africa thing and I can not see that happening until the genocide is complete.

So who and when would an intervention be advisable ?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It would be grest to see Gemwolf weigh in on this ...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

You are very correct. But given the history in SA? Asking them to disregard generations of racist govt. policy is going to be a tough sell.

Look how tough it is here in the US. ...and South Africa has every bit, if not more, the same sort of history.

Gem will be along, I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Number of blacks murdered? Lots.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
America would love to help out the White South African Folk, but they have too much on their plate to deal with at the moment.

First the US must sort out Transgender Bathroom Inequality, then there's that nasty anti-Semite hate speech to clamp down on, next there must be a gun resolution, and that pesky Russian aggression issue also has to be looked at.

Sorting out Hillary's Email issues, Trumps Mexican and Muslim intolerance , and Black Lives Matter's are also of the highest importance.

Next there's that horrible Assad who barrel bombs his own people, and so on and so forth.

Once these issues are sorted they might help out the poor South African Whitey's who are going through a bit of ethnic cleansing.

For the Love of God people. America isn't the worlds policeman - sort out your own genocide issues.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Exactly my point. What most don't mention though is the tribal tension in that country which accounts for a lot of murders. There are 4 major groups of Africans: The Nguni, The Sotho-Tswana, The Tsonga and the Venda they comprise roughly 79% if all the people living there.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Now2016

Where did anyone say anything about America getting involved? Outside of sanctions, which are generally useless, there's been no discussion at all of America getting involved.

I know half a dozen South Africans, two white, two black, and two colored (a turn of phrase I find rather appalling.), and not one of them would welcome US involvement outside of well wishes.

As an American I wouldn't welcome it either...we've issues of our own to deal with. Though bathroom policy isn't real high on the list, thankfully.

South African Whitey's who are going through a bit of ethnic cleansing.

Nice turn of phrase... So evocative of the exact issues facing so many in the world today. [/sarc]

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Those are other issues that need to be solved, some how, some way...preferably peacefully.

...and a real example of why outside folks can't even dream of solving this issue. Where would they even begin? Only people who've grown up with it can hope to understand it enough to help solve it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I am in Australia Seagull, as such we have similar issues but on a smaller scale.

It seems all sides are fighting. Maybe it is all orchestrated for the acceptance of a NWO ...
That makes more sense than the madness we are seeing daily.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join