It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMAX Bigfoot - Interview with Cameraman. Very interesting. Indeed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When viewing this my first impressions was that it was a person on a bicycle. Looks like the person is climbing a slight incline then turns left and descends back down.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So let’s see –

We have an internationally recognized nature cinematographer, film director and producer, who went to the film site with his skeleton crew, and was the cinematographer that filmed the shot. This makes him an actual, qualified, witness to how the shot was taken and who would have been in the frame.
Versus - someone who was not present during filming, was never at the site, but does have internet access.

Tough choice.

originally posted by: Cogito, Ergo Sum
The person/crew member appearing in this way (yes it's obviously a person) shows that the assistant director/ camera man was quite wrong in his claims

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

When the thrill of playing Russian Roulette is gone, I like to ride my bike into a herd of charging caribou.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tiger_tts

It seriously looks like maybe a camera guy on a mountain bike with a camera tripod over his shoulders. It's very noticeable when he makes that left turn down the slope.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiger_tts
So let’s see –

We have an internationally recognized nature cinematographer, film director and producer, who went to the film site with his skeleton crew, and was the cinematographer that filmed the shot. This makes him an actual, qualified, witness to how the shot was taken and who would have been in the frame.
Versus - someone who was not present during filming, was never at the site, but does have internet access.

Tough choice.

The person/crew member appearing in this way (yes it's obviously a person) shows that the assistant director/ camera man was quite wrong in his claims

Lets see, bigfoot has no demonstrable existence outside of hoaxes and make believe, unlike people who do certainly exist and were in the area filming...hmm, yes that is a tough one. It seems the mistake you are making is starting with the pretence/delusion that bigfoot exists to begin with. It's just as likely to be a leprechaun (they are known to grow quite large in NA from feasting on caribou), or an Elf with gigantism (which exist in exactly the same numbers as bigfoot)...either that or you know, something that does exist and which it quite obviously appears to be ...ie. human (crewman).

That the cameraman doesn't know or recall that there was someone there doesn't magically make bigfoot real. As the film shows, he is quite obviously wrong.

Yes, an assistant director/cameraman who is now also aware of two other bigfootsin his scene. Seems he is now a regular 'footer.

The only fact we have about bigfoot is that 'footers have never, and will never offer anything to indicate such a thing exists. Clinging to nonsense like this makes that very obvious. As good as it gets for 'footers unfortunately.

William Reeve
The other two BigFoots are positioned at time 0:08 where the upper left corner of letter "N"in North points to a black spot. The Second BigFoot of the trio is positioned at time 0:10 just as the letter H in NORTH fades out; The black spot is indicated at the lower right corner of the letter H. Both objects are moving on their own and changing shape very slightly as if to be observing as the camera pans to right. They both have the same shade density of black as the hero BigFoot that we see clearly running. I believe these are the other Big Foots in the ambush. The mounds of Tussock Grass mounds in the north are similar to those on South Georgia island in sub Antarctic; They can be very large and easy to hide in. Why would only one be doing the impossible job of bringing down a Caribou on it's own if it had a youngster on it's back?... food for thought.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiger_tts

When the thrill of playing Russian Roulette is gone, I like to ride my bike into a herd of charging caribou.

Yeah, it's not like wildlife production crews strategically place crewmembers in such circumstances to direct herds or anything...

Unlike bigfoots, which are well known for "charging into a herd of caribou (lol) after playing russian roulette" while also carrying around a young bigfoot, because it's bigfoot and it's well known that's what they do...

Enjoy a bit of bigfoot make believe do we...?

edit on 9-7-2016 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I love this one

Don't know if proved real or hoax ...but it's damned good hahahah!!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on my thread...I still don't believe a dude is on a mountain bike ...

Published on May 13, 2014

In June 2001 while in the woods shooting a scene for a home movie with a friend being chased by bad guys, a large, black and furry creature bolted from the tree-line, ran across the clearing and then disappeared into the woods. Bigfoot sighting in Prince Edward Island, east coast of Canada.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Also...watch this dudes videos ..he's a real scientist type..forest service ranger ..etc...biologist

He went from skeptic to believer ..

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Krypto1

From previous investigation it's probably a caribou.

Some of the other websites reporting this story are not offering the link to see the complete documentary footage at Hulu.com. If you view it for your self you can see the shape looks the same as the dark shapes of the caribou in the foreground. You can also see it moving in the same galloping rhythm as the surrounding caribou. In fact, after the 9 minute and 20 second mark, (at about 9:22) it turns 90° to its left to go up the hill with the rest of the herd. At that point you can actually make out the caribou head and horns.

www.bigfootlunchclub.com...

looks like swamp gas to me

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: aeroslag

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Krypto - you might find this short video series interesting. I've watched it a couple of times, and I'll probably watch it again.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

The sheer fact that that cameraman claimed there were 3 more bigfoots right after the recording says it all. If so then why did he not record them. Seen this "trick" way more often
with bigfoot hunters.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: TomLawless
Thinker Thunker.

Thunker just wants so badly to believe that he sees stuff that just isn't there. He also tends to make mistakes in size judgement all over the place.

He's a nice guy with an entertaining cadence, but he's so enthusiastic that viewers really need to practice caution in taking what he calls evidence as gospel. He's an enthusiastic amateur, just like the rest of us.

A mixture of ideas there, in fact looking at the video given it does look at one stage that there is two bodies,

Now, here's another analysis and the picture is actually much sharper, the conclusion is that it is a guy with a back back, who appears, waves then hunkers back down...I see most of that, however to me it appears that the guy moves up to the brow more or less toward the camera, turns and moves down again in a sweep, since the backpack is seen for just a second.
That also makes me think it is in fact someone who has extra mobility, like a bike, or open vehicle, despite what that actual cameraman is saying. Judge for yourself.

Either a gorilla with a baby on his back or Bigfoot.

Not a man though.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Why would a bicyclist be wearing all black - including a somewhat shiny black face mask?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Thanks///yeah...I've heard this dude on Coast 2 Coast radio...I think he past on ? ...anyway thanks.

edit on 11-7-2016 by Krypto1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Good point ...he'd stand out like a man on a bike in the tundra ...hahahaha

No bike ...no way.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

...anyway thanks.

Haha - you can tell me if you think he's full of it. Yes he did die pretty recently.

I think it's a fascinating presentation, but it's like a door to the rabbit hole if you're interested in that sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The Case For (Or Against) Bigfoot: Should We Suspend Our Judgement?
by Micah Hanks

July 11 2016

Whatever is behind the persistent mythos surrounding Bigfoot, I agree with Napier that it shouldn’t be ignored. Thus, if there is too little evidence for science to accept the creature as a reality, can we suspend judgement on the matter until good evidence — whether for, or against the case for Bigfoot — does emerge?

Read this new article here : mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Playing the elf card was pretty compelling stuff, but when you do it again in the next post one worries about an obsession.

Think I am leaning toward the reputable witness on this one.

or an Elf

edit on 14-7-2016 by tiger_tts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Personally, I do not see it, but understand how you might. For myself, given the extreme remoteness of the site, the skeleton crew having to take a helicopter to get there, the bulkiness and weight of IMAX equipment, the statements of the cinematographer regarding no one on the other side of the river (and lack of any statements regarding other camera men or any other persons on bike), it seems exceedingly unlikely that it is a camera guy on bike.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join