It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Club Massacre: Was the Perp a Crypto Gay?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

I think it is entirely possible that the perpetrator of this crime was what I might call, at the risk of stigmatizing a group within the gay spectrum, a crypto gay. A crypto gay is someone who is gay but not relaxed about it and not "out of the closet".

Its not something I normally go for, but I feel with this guy - - it might be so.

Something he just could not live with.

His hatred of women seems a bit odd.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Link to an LA Times article on the subject:

www.latimes.com...

The gunman who attacked a Florida LGBT nightclub had attended the club before the attack and had used a gay dating and chat app, witnesses said.

Kevin West, a regular at Pulse nightclub, said Omar Mateen messaged him on and off for a year before the shooting using the gay chat and dating app . . .

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

WTF is wrong with you? Threaten to call the police if he doesn't stop beating his wife?

CALL THE POLICE IF SOMEONE IS BEATING THERE WIFE EVERY FREAKING TIME

What I didn't say was, this was back in the early 1980's time was very different back in those days. It was not like today.

Police did not like getting involved in domestic arguments, and in those days the man of the house, Was the man of the house.

Back in those days Gays had no rights and we were frown a pond.

Back in my old days when the cards are stacked against you, ( meaning being Gay ) you did not rock the boat.

Being Gay in the 1980's was not as good as it is today, and a homosexual's calling the police and talking to authorities had no credibility to straight men of authority.

<< 1  2   >>

join