It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden to begin deportations of refugees

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Not trying to debate with you as debating with racists is pointless. Anyone reading your posts knows what you are

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

How many examples in this thread do we have of liberals where the only response they can muster is a baseless ad-hominem attack?

People don't buy your bull# any longer, I'm sorry but you guys used up the word racist. You'll have to use real arguments from now on.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Translation: you don't have a leg to stand on so you're gonna pretend that you're beyond actually arguing rationally for your point of view. You're not.

Your lack of an intellect is showing. Just another liberal parrot that can't defend his views I guess..

What a pathetic cop out.

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Its so strange that here at ATS and indeed many other places if you tell the truth you are called a racists

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I admit I drank the Koolaid in the beginning.
Sure let's help the "refugees".If they wanted to coexist with the europeans and live here then YES..but they come here and expect everybody to bend to their rules and their (barbaric)customs.
If someone asks me to come sleep at their house I don't tell them "Well I normally sleep on the bed so I guess you have to let me sleep on the bed and you can just sleep on the floor".

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The truth is a voice that is beening killed and raped by censorship and PC

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Gothmog

As a Finn I know what sisu means.. it is something that modern Swedes lack entirely.

Most Finns view Swedish men as feminized wimps. There's something very wrong with Sweden. It's ironic that I care so much about the situation in Sweden as I probably find Swedes to be the most despicable people on the planet. The self-righteousness and cowardice of Swedes is legendary and nauseating.

Sometimes I think maybe Swedes deserve extinction, they have almost no self-preservation or self-respect. They are a pitiable people, a conquered nation.

If I was in charge I would fulfill the wishes of all the traitors and cultural Marxists and send them as slaves to Saudi Arabia. If they want to be assimilated and conquered they can have their wish and leave the rest of us out of it.

Agree with all your posts!

www.barenakedislam.com... em-by-muslim-invader-children/

Any parent not standing up to this and protecting their children are MONSTERS.

And any school officials with this stance, what other refugees from Europe or India, or anywhere, other than this particular Belief System ever trashes the house they're a guest in?

None!

These are our Homes built with blood/sweat and tears, and no one has any entitlement to come here and trash them.

This is well orchestrated Treason by the 1%.

And it has to END!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

a reply to: imod02

I think we need to preserve our unique racial sovereignty. We need to be proud of who we are as a people. Europe should be reserved for white people, it is our home and we have nowhere else.

Racist, plenty of non-white people are European. If you can't see anything wrong with just that 1 statement alone, then you need help.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Ok, so I'm racist against Swedes then? That shouldn't be a problem should it? Come on now.. f*ck Swedes, what have they ever brought the World, Ikea and Volvo?

Nope just makes you a bigot, so now your a racist bigot. Want me to keep going or do you see where this is headed.
What's your feelings on mass shootings and death metal? You're a Finn, that's what you are all about is it not?

See how bigoted my statement is? Probably not.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4

Ok, so I'm racist against Swedes then? That shouldn't be a problem should it? Come on now.. f*ck Swedes, what have they ever brought the World, Ikea and Volvo?

Nope just makes you a bigot, so now your a racist bigot. Want me to keep going or do you see where this is headed.
What's your feelings on mass shootings and death metal? You're a Finn, that's what you are all about is it not?

Finns and Swedes have been "fighting" each other for ever, you have to be a Finn or a Swed to understand. But when there is real trouble they fight togather. So if you dont understand dont comment about it. Im not a Finn or a Swed but I have taken time to study both cultures.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Doesn't stop them from being a bigot. The Scottish and the English have history and we have plenty of bigots on both sides that hate each other. Doesn't stop them from being bigots.

Hating somebody just because they come from somewhere different and have not done anything to them personally is a bigot. It's not difficult to understand. Just because you can rationalise the bigotry, I refuse to do so because hate just breeds hate and the Laughing God has enough hate to go around thanks very much.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Doesn't stop them from being a bigot. The Scottish and the English have history and we have plenty of bigots on both sides that hate each other. Doesn't stop them from being bigots.

Hating somebody just because they come from somewhere different and have not done anything to them personally is a bigot. It's not difficult to understand. Just because you can rationalise the bigotry, I refuse to do so because hate just breeds hate and the Laughing God has enough hate to go around thanks very much.

Untill you understand Finns and Swedes you would be better saying nothing. They cannot be compaired to Scots and English( drop mic )

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Funny how you must be pro open borders to all in the west or you are a racist bigot....

Even though that is the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

How can the lefts arguments be all based on someone must allow nothing but things that aren't in their best interests or else they slander and attempt to shame you.

Pathetic
edit on 6-6-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I know the history very well, It isn't an excuse for ongoing bigotry. And please, how old are you like 14 or something? Really, drop mic after that comment. wow.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I know the history very well, It isn't an excuse for ongoing bigotry. And please, how old are you like 14 or something? Really, drop mic after that comment. wow.

I was just trying to get to your level, and it seems that I did

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Nope not a supporter of open borders at all, in fact I'm voting out of the EU precisely for that reason. Doesn't mean I have to be a racist bigot to have those opinions though.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Nope not a supporter of open borders at all, in fact I'm voting out of the EU precisely for that reason. Doesn't mean I have to be a racist bigot to have those opinions though.

I agree that open borders are dumb, and I also think the EU is cancer for Europe.

However, I'm not one of the lefties that will say you are a racist xenophobe if you don't want open borders.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4
I have studyed what is happing in England for the last 20 years and in my opinon most of the trouble there has had very little to do with the EU and and a hell of a lot to do with your own goverments. If GB leaves the EU it borders will be even more open than now. I wish with my whole heart that britian becomes great again but for that to happen you will need a Churchill not the wimps you have now.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's not what I was calling him a racist for. It was the fact that he said that Europe should be white people only. If you don't have a problem with that then we should end this discussion.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That's not what I was calling him a racist for. It was the fact that he said that Europe should be white people only. If you don't have a problem with that then we should end this discussion.

Droping your mic?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join