It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos LIVE @ UCLA 10PM EST.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And the triggering has already begun

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Im drinking for ya, and you what they say about drinking and ATSing?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Hmmm I live about a mile away from ucla. Can get there in 15 minutes. I might get down there and report back to you guys live whats going on there. Even if im just standing outside the auditorium.

Do it! Please! i would like to know what is going on outside of the conference as well.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

I never said he was whining, I said the SJW (I hate that term) crowd was. Reread my posts, I never said Milo was the one whining or complaining.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This guy seems to love making people angry. I see people on here wishing the PC crowd would stop whining yet they cheer on someone who makes them whine even louder. What's the deal here?

Either you want them to stop whining or you want someone to keep them whining. Which is it?

I think it's a bit childish to get joy out of seeing other people getting upset. But maybe that's just me.

We simply enjoy watching someone who should fit all their "molds" defy their conventions and then see how they simply cannot deal with it in any civilized manner.

It exposes them for who they really are.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I can be at UCLA in about 15 minutes too, but 10PM. I get up at 6:00AM. Nope

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

The most fabulous supervillain on the internet is back again, this time from the very heart of Liberal arts and education in the blue state of California, UCLA.

Spreading his brand of truth and justice backed by evidence based data, statistics and a bit of posh humor, wild trigglypuffs and special snowflakes better get to their safe spaces because The Dangerous Gay Guy is here!

It's official... I'm getting old and apparently need to brush up on my post-millenial lingo! Based on the OP, I have absolutely no clue what this is even about.

I'm assuming the trigger warning means victims of MK Ultra or other forms of mind control might flip personalities involuntarily based on the content of the OP.

No clue what a "wild trigglypuff" is.

"Special Snowflake" got to the point of being used into oblivion about 6 months ago, but, though the terminology doesn't make sense, usually means someone who is easily offended.

Never heard of this dangerous gay guy Milo.

I'll check out the vid and replies, because whatever it is, obviously people are really upset and concerned about it. And, if I keep up with some of this nonsense, maybe I won't feel so elderly.

ETA: nevermind, that YT vid is 60+ minutes and after skipping through the first 35, it appears to be a video of people crowded around a door. After watching the first hour of Gosford Park in the theatre years ago, I swore I would never waste another hour of life on terrible, boring video again. I did, however, read through the replies and all I can say is:

1) Who cares? (About any of this)
2) What's a Trigglypuff?
3) Does the whole "trigger" thing have to do with people who can't control their emotions, and are easily manipulated by others "pushing their buttons?

If so, it sounds stupid. Actually, both sides of this nonsense sound stupid to me. I'll stick with my philosophy on what others think and how others feel: "#1) Who cares?"
edit on 5/31/2016 by dogstar23 because: No long boring videos.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
And the triggering has already begun

I thought they wanted equality and freedom not to silence free speech... seems odd they would be blocking the doors to the event

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh it's 10PM EASTERN? Damn. I would have gone.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Oh man... get ready.

link   

a reply to: onequestion

He's not part of their community, just because you're gay doesn't automatically mean you're a liberal. This guy is a perfect example of that.

I just think some people like seeing other people whine while saying they want them to stop at the same time.

WE know that, but the fact seems to have escaped them. It's like how the left calls people like Condy Rice "Uncle Tom" for not following the lockstep of Democrat platform. They treat Milo with the same degree and kind of ugliness because if one gay rebels and does so successfully, then others might stop and think about what he says and why.

It's the same reason they flame any conservative female so hard. How dare she NOT be left and feminists in their sense? They absolutely hate Malkin because she has the nerve to be both conservative AND minority.

link   
Nevermind, I think I'm too tired to be on ATS.

lol
edit on 134pm3109America/Chicago15CDT09America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

I never said he was complaining, he brings up valid points and I don't disagree with a lot of what he says, but what I said was that the anti-complainers seem to love listening to people complain.

If they spent as much time and energy coming up with viable counters to his points, it would be a debate. As it is, all they accomplish is a major tantrum the likes of which even my 5-year-old knows better than to indulge in.

How exactly is that convincing anyone they are correct in their arguments?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Joe Biggs and Baked Alaska in the audience.

What what.....

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Protestors crowding outside the event trying to block people from entering.

Liberal logic 101: When you can't win the argument, silence the opposition.

edit on 31-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Blocking people from going in and then shouting "Don't touch me"

earlier Milo said he would hold on for as long as he could because the situation was getting crazy already...

A small part of me will be happy if it pops off because maybe that will bring it to national attention and show people who he is and why he is triggering so many. They will only be giving him free publicity.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Yea well, im glad someone is doing this, exposing these whining bitches for what they are showing the country just what we are dealing with, I'm not sure it gets any better from this point, us on the right are going to dig in because we believe we have a righteous cause, and so is the left. I don't think all this ends like the 60s that is in the favor of the liberals, simply because and as they like to say," they are on the wrong side of history".

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Enough with the selfies and hugs. He's there and been introduced, so what's up????

Can't anyone ever organize this stuff to be on time???

If there is a protest outside, fine, deal with it outside and get the damn show going.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Enough with the selfies and hugs. He's there and been introduced, so what's up????

Can't anyone ever organize this stuff to be on time???

If there is a protest outside, fine, deal with it outside and get the damn show going.

I think they are trying to get more people inside. You see how empty it is? It's because those sjws are barring the doors and not allowing students inside. I think they are all trying to stall so more people can see the actual speech.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Right, exactly. Their arguments are flimsy and based on a cult, hive mind logic so this is their only recourse.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join