It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First deposition in email scandal reveals Clinton’s computer illiteracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So it seems Hilldog's ineptitude with technology is coming to light with the JW depositions.

A transcript of the first deposition in the Hillary Clinton email scandal has revealed that the Democratic Presidential hopeful did not know how to use email on a computer, nor did she use a password.

In the sworn testimony, Lukens, who was a State Department official responsible for logistics and management support during Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, said he was advised that Clinton did not “know how to use a computer to do e-mail,” only a Blackberry

Lukens also revealed she failed to use a password to protect her computer. “So the computer would have just been open and be able to use without going through any security features?” Lukens was asked, to which he responded “Correct.”

Well nothing could go wrong there if she is elected right?

I still for the life of me do not understand where her seemingly overwhelming support is coming from. If you randomly ask people on the street it will take you quite some time to find a Hillary supporter.
source

full deposition

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
She doesn't have the support of the people, she has the support of the people that matter in political (s)election cycles.

But hey - somehow, for some reason, people believe that voting for and supporting the corrupt federal government (in the form of a new president) is somehow going to be a step in the right direction of alleviating the corrupt federal government.

It's funny. People (myself included) talk about how Hillary is beyond the justice system, and she said it herself "too big to jail," I don't agree with it and it pisses me off but don't be coy or willfully ignorant - she's not going anywhere. What's funny is how people (not myself) believe that this sort of corruption doesn't exist across the board and that "insert name/party here," is going to somehow magically fix everything, and all they have to go on is their word.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

She's not running to be in charge of The US government IT department.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yep and her history shows she will suppress the US government IT department if it doesn't favor her, or have you not been keeping up with developments?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That is correct.
Given the options, I would pick a woman that isn't a doddering old grandma when it comes to choosing a POTUS.
Maybe even one that doesn't 'hunker down' and lie whenever questions are asked.
When MSNBC thinks that Hillary has lied, and they say that on the air, she has probably lied.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
As much as I dislike Hillary , I have to agree.There are no tech requirements to run for office . I will disagree and state there "should" be. But look at Obama . Technically challenged from the start.
Peace

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oh and technically she is. Isn't the president the one in charge of all those pesky government agencies?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It doesn't take the skills of an IT professional to learn how to "type in a password" or "send an email" both of which she can't even figure out. How can she be intelligent enough to run a country when she can't even figure out the most medial tasks? I don't want a numskull in the white house again.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Really people in there 60s arent good at computer technologie, wow who would have thought that.

Shes an evil witch, but damn people at least make sense when you attack her.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

It's not necessarily that she can't figure them out, she just thinks them beneath her.

Just like adhering to the rules of the contract which she signed.

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

My ex-mother-in-law is a bit older than Hillary and can email and use passwords.

And she'd make a much better president; she'd probably look me dead if she knew I even remotely suggested this...
edit on 28-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Really people in there 60s arent good at computer technologie, wow who would have thought that.

Shes an evil witch, but damn people at least make sense when you attack her.

She's running for president. Not the grandma across the street baking cookies.

The world is a technological world, have an inept bat run the country just isn't smart.

She can't do too much harm, actually wait a sec, she's a corporate hag who can sign trade deals...

I liked Bill until the bill he signed, you know, nafta.

+1 more 
posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

In 2016, if you are going to be a professional in any high level career field, then you'd better know how to send a f#cking email.

Hillary is a derp with cankles.
edit on 28-5-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

She's running for president. Not the grandma across the street baking cookies.

She wouldn't get my vote for that either.

Imagine... there would be a Clinton Neighborhood Cookie Foundation, taking monetary donations for flour, sugar, eggs and vanilla. When it came time to eat cookies, there would be none.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Really? You all believe she does not know how to use e-mail? She is just claiming ignorance to get out of it. If I wanted to run someone over on purpose I would say I mistook the gas for the brake.

iTruthSeeker
edit on 28-5-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Really? You all believe she does not know how to use e-mail? She is just claiming ignorance to get out of it. If I wanted to run someone over on purpose I would say I mistook the brake for the gas.

iTruthSeeker

Someone didn't read the linked threads.

Her aid said this, not her.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sounds like this guy had all the "right" answers.

I bet Hillary had some conversations with him prior to the "testimony".

I think Hillary knows all about passwords and email.

More than anybody can imagine.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
She's no whiz-kid using a Metro Card at a subway turnstile, either.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

True, but for all those who make asinine claims like Trump isn't "qualified" to be President, you'd assume the ability to understand how to use email and put a password on a computer is a requirement to being "qualified", since a five year old can do it and understands it without a 1st grade level education.

Using email is about one step more complicated than tying one's shoes.
edit on 28-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It was not Hillary who said she could not learn to use a computer or email, it was those who worked with her.

Even a child can learn how to use email and a password.

You do not need to be an IT expert to be president, but you should have the intelligence to learn the most basic of tasks.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I suppose this means we won't have to worry about her launching nukes.

The email by Blackberry might explain why she wanted a secure Blackberry, one she did not receive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join