It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most millennial men don’t identify as masculine, 1-in-5 actually identify as feminine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Millennials want to identify as feminine, then that is their right.

It is also my right to laugh at them.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Skinny jeans....

Not what they meant by getting into girls pants

Lol

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well, that about sums up the State of the Union .Now they need a survey to see how many women identify as feminine. God , I am glad I am old and havent got many more sunrises to go. If the Supreme Being asks if I want to return to this life - No . Not just no , but Hell no. Make that Hail(Hell) to the No.

But , if there ever is a SHTF scenario I will be rich and entertained profusely. Imagine what folks would trade for enough home-grown ingredients to make a salad. I will take their Porsche and/or gold watch in return for 3 tomatoes , a head of lettuce , an onion , and a bell pepper.....

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kalisdad

Ironically, today's skinny jeans are probably no worse than the skinny pants guys were wearing in the disco era or in the 80s "hair band" era. And the "hair band" styles included full makeup and all kinds of other "feminine" stuff. I think a lot of guys have always been like this.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Ironically, today's skinny jeans are probably no worse than the skinny pants guys were wearing in the disco era or in the 80s "hair band" era. And the "hair band" styles included full makeup and all kinds of other "feminine" stuff. I think a lot of guys have always been like this.

Back when I was younger really skinny jeans were in for 6 months or so and we all got our mums to take in our jeans as much as possible.
I used to have to lie down to put the stupid things on :-)
Still managed to knock up the Mrs just by brushing past her in the kitchen lol

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And it's my right to tell them to take their damn hands off the last box of maxipads at the drug store, if they know what's good for them.

Oh where did the World go wrong

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

It's just different now. It's a different world.

As kids, we were John Wayne, James Bond, fighters, soldiers. . . etc.

Now they wear eye make up.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The sky...

It's falling!

Where have all the men gone!? *eye roll*

We don't need to run around with sharp pointy sticks, stalking the mighty Ibex on the grasslands of Africa anymore. We don't need to ride into battle against the Mongol hordes from the steppes.

Society changes. It always has and will continue to do so.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I've always been somewhere between the skinny jeans and those baggy skater pants, which means my clothes actually fit...

Lol

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Back when I was younger really skinny jeans were in for 6 months or so and we all got our mums to take in our jeans as much as possible.
I used to have to lie down to put the stupid things on :-)
Still managed to knock up the Mrs just by brushing past her in the kitchen lol

LOL No worries. I'm still stuck in the 2000s baggy clothes "phase". I had a younger former coworker ask me if I used to be overweight. I was puzzled & asked why she asked that lol.

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The sky...

It's falling!

We don't need to run around with sharp pointy sticks, stalking the mighty Ibex on the grasslands of Africa anymore. We don't need to ride into battle against the Mongol hordes from the steppes.

Just talk to some of the "tough guys" from the areas in East Asia where they literally eat anything. They laugh at the "meateaters" who are "scared" to eat dog, cats, spiders, snakes, eels, insects, etc. They see it (and eating sweet things) as a sign of weakness/softness. I'm convinced that every culture has the equivalent of this argument.

originally posted by: kalisdad

I've always been somewhere between the skinny jeans and those baggy skater pants, which means my clothes actually fit...

Lol

I'm still stuck on the baggy stuff, unless I'm at a meeting or doing yard work.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's just different now. It's a different world.

As kids, we were John Wayne, James Bond, fighters, soldiers. . . etc.

Now they wear eye make up.

err yeah, well i couldn't even begin to imagine a feminized John Wayne, James Bond or Nazi's/Black Panthers. What would they do if War broke out? Throw tampons at each other and running around like screaming ninnies, perhaps?
Oh Please Illusional Sky God, Let it End, Let it End...........!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Yeah because women can't fight, learn martial arts, or be soldiers. Oh wait...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
no kidding, have you seen the bun hairstyle ?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'm a woman, what makes you think i WANT to learn or be those things?

Oh... Wait... Please... No more...
edit on 5/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I think the bun style looks much better on Samurai's

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Well, that about sums up the State of the Union .Now they need a survey to see how many women identify as feminine.

Bottom of the article quote says 12% masculine.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't care what anyone identifies as ,as long as they stay out of my bathrooms and women/children are protected from access to them by pedafiles and perverts! So no men allowed in, unless they've finished the full surgery.

The rest isn't my business at all, and they have to answer to the man/woman in the mirror!

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I'm a woman, what makes you think i WANT to learn or be those things?

Oh... Wait... Please... No more...

So you can speak for all women? That's ridiculous. I've been around women all my life that were actual fighters, physically and mentally (even my first true love won amateur shooting competitions and was a better shot than I am). None of them have fought by "throwing tampons or running around like screaming ninnies" like you implied.

That's the point I'm making. A lot of the people in this thread seem to have a ridiculous idea that "femininity" is synonymous with "weak", "frail", or some other damsel in distress crap. I think that's just your cultural depictions of women, but not the reality. Or at least, not the realistic representation of women in other cultures.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Back in the 1980s, early 90s, my hay day, even the most feminine men then, rivaled some of the more "masculine" ones now.

I look around and see a lot of these young guys now and it's like "huh...what happened".

I'm 40 and if I'm in a room of guys in their 20s it's like the same vibe I get around kids and women.

And the saddest thing is hearing them try and talk to women. Jesus. It's a train wreck. But hey, my "old" arse will gladly skip off with her when she's bored with your kid antics. It's cool young gun.

edit on 992pm3105America/Chicago15CDT05America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The sky...

It's falling!

Meanwhile they can't look a person in the eye, stand slouched, speak softly, have no instinct of protection, no leadership, no opinion, no sense of self, no sense of humor, try and IMPRESS women with every move and word.....

Yeah, we may not be fighting tigers or bears anymore....but there's a lot LACKING

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join