It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidIcke
The radiation that has pumped out of Fukushima year after year is a silent killer and they are already seeing the consequences in plant mutations and ill health. The cumulative effects in the future will make clear the scale of what has happened.

People may be happier to turn their backs now, but before long, (5,10,20 years) they will wish they hadn't IMO.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke

Thanks for coming to visit us.

My one question for you is:

What is your opinion about "Black Triangle UFOs".

Thank you

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hello David, I'm a long time listener and follower of your campaign for truth...
It's great to see you among us...

My question is what is the most insidious conspiracy you've ever come across that doesn't get much limelight?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Hi, thank you for doing this.

My question would be what would be your one quintessential message? The one thing you would want everyone to know?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Do you really believe in this lizard stuff or is it just a form of metaphore to describe some peoples as being so abject and evil that the lizard word describe them in a pejorative way?

If they are really some form of lizard, on what evidence is it based?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello David,

I am curious about your thoughts on the idea of there actually being reptilian entities masquerading in the “light” as “God” during near-death experiences. This is a notion put forth by more than one researcher on the subject. Once they entice souls into the so-called light, it sends them back into the reincarnation cycle again and again so that the soul is never permanently liberated into its infinite state of being.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hello David!

I'm a long time fan of your work despite the criticism that you receive regarding the literal take on the reptilians.

A question for you, The "presence" of the entity that was shadowing you in the late 80's that led you to seek help from a psychic. DId you ever figure out who or what that was that was "around" you?

Was it a guide and if so, from where?

You where the first to bring lead me down the rabbit hole and for that I thank you.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wow what a great guest.. This has to be the best ask me anything to date.

Hi David thanks for your time. Not sure what to ask you..

1. What are your thoughts on the law of attraction?
2. How do you feel about the mass migrations into Europe, do you think it is part of a bigger agenda?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 10/5/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

nice question

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi David,

Is the name 'Archons an alias for the Djinn that roam this entire planet and have stories written about them especially throughout the Middle-East ?

+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You've talked about how what you put out is what you draw to you, thus you create your own reality.

My question is, if life has broken you deep down, so that you are in a state of inner crisis, how can you heal while still getting bombarded with the negativity that you create?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello David and a warm welcome.
I watch you a lot on Youtube but i really look forward to your Videocasts on the weekly deceptions of the state.
But one show you did around a year ago talking about the woman who was a friend of Princess Diana's that told you jimmy Saville was a Child molester but she also told you something equally fantastic about the "Royals" and you said it was true but you never mentioned it so it has left me guessing as to what it could be.
Any chance you can divulge?
And congratulations on Leicester City's great achievement.

edit on 10-5-2016 by southbeach because: Grammar

+63 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
9/11 was the catalyst for all that has followed in terms of the 'war on (of) terror'. Investigating and exposing the official story for the fantasy that it is has many positive potential effects in that (a) it shows that there is a Hidden hand engineering world events to bring about a specific end of global tyranny and (b) that what we are being sold in terms of current events are only the sequence that 9/11 purposely triggered. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria are all part of one rolling agenda to which 9/11 was vital.

My own experience is that exposing 9/11 can have a perception-changing effect on people in terms of how they see world events from then on.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Welcome David. It's a pleasure to have you on ATS! I don't follow the reptilian agenda too much as it just seems "out of this world". I have an open mind so my question to you is why. Why is there a need to hide such a thing?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Hi David Thank you for answering questions today and most of all thank you for your body of work and helping to wake so many people up to our situation.

Have you read William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden" and if so What are your thoughts?
If you have not, I would highly recommend it - he seems to have written a book that illustrates the nature of our enslavement very well - it seems to be almost a companion for many of your books and ideas.

Again thank you for everything you are doing and My wife and I look forward to seeing you in September.
Regards
DF

+51 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You are not your body you are awareness - the state of being aware - experiencing through the body.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thanks for coming, David.

How close are we to the next societal reset? And do you have an opinion on how many resets humanity has experienced?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hello Mr Icke,

Your work seems to borrow heavily of fiction like Conan the Barbarian, the matrix and others, what percentage of your work would you say is complete fiction to sell books, or do you have real evidence to back your claims, If you do have evidence why you had to settle the libel sue last year instead of fighting for the truth to the last consequence?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidIcke
9/11 was the catalyst for all that has followed in terms of the 'war on (of) terror'. Investigating and exposing the official story for the fantasy that it is has many positive potential effects in that (a) it shows that there is a Hidden hand engineering world events to bring about a specific end of global tyranny and (b) that what we are being sold in terms of current events are only the sequence that 9/11 purposely triggered. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria are all part of one rolling agenda to which 9/11 was vital.

My own experience is that exposing 9/11 can have a perception-changing effect on people in terms of how they see world events from then on.

While I may not be convinced the story is a complete fantasy, I absolutely recognize and appreciate the "perception-changing effect on people in terms of how they see world events from then on." You have my whole-hearted support in that respect. Many blessings.

+24 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

edit on 10-5-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join