It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is that orb of light?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Makingoodtime

It's just a reflection from a light source.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

again, it could be seen with the camera. and I could see what the camera sees.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

then what's the light source? over 700 images taken and this is the first time this has happened. the blinds are always shut. there is no alternative light source.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Our computers can get moved slightly to create that affect, and then moved again and lose it, I work with electronics, and I have heard every reason for why something is not working right, when I'm troubleshooting, I try my best to recreate the situation and I can't and a customer will say it only happens when I'm not here, so i have to dig deeper sometimes, and sometimes there is what nasa engineers call gremlins, and don't take the name seriously because there is a scientific definition that goes with it, and it's possible with all electronic devices , me as an electronics technician I call it the electrical anomaly. I have experienced it many times.
edit on Sat20165V201640431 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat20165V201643431 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Makingoodtime

then what's the light source? over 700 images taken and this is the first time this has happened. the blinds are always shut. there is no alternative light source.

We only have your word for that. Even if you produced the other 699 images it could still be easily created by a flash light being turned on for 1 image.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

well this things in the same spot no matter where the computer is in the room. either its green or its white

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

to which i've said to three different people now if you think i'm some tin foil hat case who will put a flashlight to a wall just to get attention, move along - nothing to see here. I'd like at least one legitimate response.

I don't want to walk away from this forum thinking everyone on it is either overly analytical, crazy as a loon, is a spiritual *but only when* drug induced hippy or a troll.
edit on 7-5-2016 by Makingoodtime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

to which i've said to three different people now if you think i'm some tin foil hat case who will put a flashlight to a wall just to get attention, move along - nothing to see here. I'd like at least one legitimate response.
So you only want people to agree with you? Sorry, you're on the wrong forum for that.

don't want to walk away from this forum thinking everyone on it is either overly analytical, crazy as a loon, or a troll.
Or just using the simplest answer to identify something?

It's a reflection of a light source on a reflective, painted wall.
edit on 752016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

to agree with me? I don't want this to be an argument in the first place.
people just stirring up controversy where there should be none, is childish. Move along. I'm after serious replies only.
I've never seen anything like this before. The "light source that isn't there" has been stated by over 4 people now, its fine to state that opinion you can sit there claiming i'm putting a flashlight against the wall all you please, but after doing so - don't be toxic, move on to some other thread. doing otherwise is the definition of trolling

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Just what the hell is this thing?

Simply a reflection from a light source, that is all!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

to agree with me? I don't want this to be an argument in the first place.
people just stirring up controversy where there should be none, is childish. Move along.

How is giving you an honest answer controversy or childish?

The only childish thing I've seen in this thread so far is your responses to other members.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You gave your answer already, you done? Move along

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What you're wanting is people to go "OMG! Orbz!"

Anyone that has said it is a reflection of a light source is told to move on. This site isn't for circle jerking.

Deny ignorance and all that.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Makingoodtime well if i,m wrong i,ll apologise but we have so many photograph experts on here that i,ll wait and see what they have to say on the subject if they see it but i,ll still bet its a man made light source.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

which makes me wonder the type of person who normally posts on this forum, and makes me think I should go elsewhere
I'm looking for spiritual advice not scientific analysis leading to trolling. I've heard the scientific analysis, I'd like to hear the spiritual one. That's all. Nothing more.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Wait, what?!

Scientific analysis (or as I like to put in, seeing what's in your image) of a reflected light source is trolling?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
it looks like whatever light source is lighting your right side is above and to your right.
Is there a light on the ceiling at that location?

The shadow from your brow indicates this.. . The "orb" isn't perfectly spherical indicating it's a reflection from some directed source

Why not share other photos of the room or of you in the same position?

b

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I've stated the only thing i'm after is a spiritual explanation for this

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

a reply to: sparky31 I'd like to hear the spiritual one. That's all. Nothing more

My spiritual side says "reflected light source".

Is that better?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

which you've said 4 times now, how many more times do you plan on spamming this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join