It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Attack Trump Supporter in a wheechair.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I especially love the one about opposing one world government.... lol oh my goodness it should be totally obvious by that one alone what this is about.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

We can't see ## from that video. You, like the OP, want make your own narrative, blaming those who you hate for crimes that are of your own making. All the while, you're are also willing, ready, packed and loaded.

edit on 8-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"It seems attacks are more and more common staged..."

There, fixed it for you OP.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So what? Your beef isn't with me, it's with the conservative Republicans that support the "Never Trump" movement.

Is this thread about your pro-Trump/anti Democrat proselytization, or is it about the bad behavior of anti-Trump protesters?

All I'm trying to say is that not all anti-Trump enthusiasts are leftist, liberal atheists. Many are right wing conservative Christians. As a matter fact, I would say most, because the Democrats, ie Hillary, want Trump to win the nomination, because they think he's easy to beat, right or wrong. We'll see.

Republicans who go to protest with slogans will include in the slogan "REPUBLICANS AGAINST TRUMP"... Show me a sign made by Republicans in which they write "no racism, no fascism, no Trump". You claim there are Republicans who would use these slogans, then prove it...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

We can't see ## from that video. You, like the OP, want make your own narrative, blaming those who you hate for crimes that are of your own making. All the while, you're are also willing, ready, packed and loaded.

LOL... really, already posted evidence of you being among the left in ATS who use examples of what "some conservatives" do, and you have bashed at all right wingers/Americans who lean to the right and all religious people by proclaiming "Right wing politics and religion have blurred into one big bigoted mess of fear and loathing"...

Right wing politics and religion have blurred into one big bigoted mess of fear and loathing! I have a feeling that this kind of stunt is only the "tip of the ice berg" of what the religious right is capable of, when it comes to their thinking that doing their job, and/or civic duty, violates their closely held "religious beliefs" if it means they have to assist people with different political views.

Shaking my head and wondering what's going to happen when Hillary wins the presidency!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You simply have no idea what in the world you are talking about. Yes, there is a small percentage of religious people, and Americans who lean to the right that do these things, but left wingers like yourself, and the left wing media keep trying to convey "all people who lean to the right are like those few examples"... Again, if that were true then the left is truly a "larger bigoted mess inducing fear and loathing"...

Meanwhile policies implemented under the Obama administration have been allowing more illegal immigrant criminals to be released into the streets, who then commit tens of thousands of crimes, including crimes with guns. Meanwhile policies under the Obama administration have been ordering government agencies including LEAs to arm Mexican drug cartels with legal firearms obtained within the United States by orders of the the Obama administration, and which allowed the Mexican drug cartel to acquire such "legal firearms", Obama, his administration and the left in general have been shifting the blame to what didn't cause the problem in the first place and have called for "more restriction in legal firearms."

The Obama administration and the left caused a spike in crime, including in crimes with guns, not only in Mexico, but in the United States as well, and then they blame "American's lax gun laws"... "Create a problem under government control, offer a solution which has nothing to do with the problem worsen by left wing policy, and then try to take away American's right to own and bear arms...

It seems to me that the left in general which includes the Obama administration, the Clintons, Sanders, and the left wing media in general are using PLENTY of "bigoted messes created by left wing policies to increase crime, to then cause Americans to fear and loath an American right which is not the cause for the increased crimes with firearms...

To make matters worse the Obama administration, a left wing administration, has targeted Americans with conservative ideas/ideas that lean to the right in politics, and proclaimed LEAs should consider Americans who defend the U.S. Constitution, Americans who disagree with any of Obama's policies, Americans who are tired of jobs being sent overseas, Americans who fear communism, and all veterans as "possible extremists/possible terrorists".

The Obama administration has given orders to the IRS to target conservative groups in the left's vendetta against Americans who lean to the right politically. The Obama administration has released more illegal criminals into American streets, and helped such criminals, including many violent gang members from South America, to enter the United States and given orders to ICE and other government agencies not to arrest a majority of such illegal criminals, and that's just the tip of the iceberg of crimes being committed by the Obama administration, and the left power base.

It seems obvious that is the left power base, the left wing media, etc, who are shifting blame where blame is not due. When such problems have been increased on purpose by the left wing power base under orders of their elite masters.

edit on 8-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

You don't even know us, and here you are proclaiming we are violent, and all the BS people like you make up...

SHOW US PROOF, show us a group of Republicans that have slogans claiming "no racism, no fascism, no Trump"... I am not talking about other candidates who make claims so they get elected instead of Trump... I am talking about groups of Republicans with ads/slogans in the street like the sign shown in the video...

SHOW US PROOF!... Otherwise all your are doing is blowing hot air...

edit on 8-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

LOL... really, already posted evidence of you being among the left in ATS who use examples of what "some conservatives" do, and you have bashed at all right wingers/Americans who lean to the right and all religious people by proclaiming "Right wing politics and religion have blurred into one big bigoted mess of fear and loathing"...

LOL....

I wasn't aware that your thread was about me.

At any rate, I still stand behind my observation of the wacky religious right, who thinks their religion gives them right to discriminate against others, and treat them as less than human.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

SHOW US PROOF, show us a group of Republicans that have slogans claiming "no racism, no fascism, no Trump"

Show us proof that those were Bernie or Hillary supporters in your video.

edit on 8-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Did you really just say the left created policies to purposefully hurt minority communities, knowing that a percent would turn to crime. Then the left knew that the innocent 100% totally not racist right. Would only be defending themselves, but the after 2 decades of planning, now the lefts master plan can take shape, and the left call the GOOP racist!!!

Tada!!!

Hell, I'm voting for the left because of the near prophecy level planning they successfully pulled off!!

Lol

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Obama didn't tell the irs to target conservative groups...

Political super pacs are notorious tax havens...

Say you have 100,000$ Out of which you have 25k in taxes, leaving you with 75,000 take home. If I donate it to charity, I no longer owe that 25k. Well if that charity/super pac gives me back 90k and keeps 10k for them selves, "everyone wins".

Only thing is that is tax fraud.....

So it just makes since to look a little harder at the political super pacs that's entire party platform is based around people who want to pay less taxes..

At worst it is political profiling, and prob by some Sherlock wanna be, not the president of the US

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Can you explain why it matters one whit whether or not the man was in a wheelchair? You make it sound as if they're beating him with bats or something. He's obviously doing well enough to film his "attackers". Your title is absolute exaggeration. People yell. It happens. Something got them yelling...and I doubt it had anything to do with a disability.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I would say likely Bernie supporters, they were college age, I saw a young woman with a tongue ring it looked like and a young guy taking picture of the wheelchair guy. Sure it was staged otherwise why would the guy be taking pictures? Probably they wanted to post it in fb or in a college campus newspaper.

Ooops its a nose ring. And another was wearing a rainbow t shirt. Sure look like conservative anti trumpers to me lolol
edit on 8-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Meanwhile policies implemented under the Obama administration have been allowing more illegal immigrant criminals to be released into the streets, who then commit tens of thousands of crimes, including crimes with guns.

Lies, lies and more lies.

Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Sure looked like they were taunting him. Harmless fun?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

He disappeared a lot of illegals into obscure places nobody knows, you know via airplanes, etc. I just posted on another thread that churches around my area were asking people to sponsor these illegals who were being brought in and the govt was willing to pay the families 5000 bucks a month. Sure sounds like something strange going on. Now our democratic governor wants to bring Syrian refugees into our state and my town is willing to take them. We already have not enough jobs here and the chamber of commerce long ago rejected the university and Wal Mart. Why bringing them into an obscure little town in cowboy country?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I would say likely Bernie supporters, they were college age, I saw a young woman with a tongue ring it looked like and a young guy taking picture of the wheelchair guy. Sure it was staged otherwise why would the guy be taking pictures? Probably they wanted to post it in fb or in a college campus newspaper.

It's possible, but at this station of the race, I'd say it's unlikely. Bernie supporters should be targeting Hillary, the person in the way of Sanders getting the Democratic nomination. Trump has nothing to do with that race. Protesting Trump at this junction is just a waste of time.

It's way more likely that those protesters were against Trump getting the Republican nomination because they're "Never Trump" Republicans. I believe that most Democrats think that Trump will be easy for Hillary, who will most likely be the Democratic nominee, whether they like it or not, to beat.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well that's because Obama has more unchecked illegal migration coming in !!!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What's next? "Hillary/Bern supporter clubs a baby seal...."

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well that's because Obama has more unchecked illegal migration coming in !!!

Can you prove that?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Why wouldn't pro Bernie folks target the opposing party????
Looks like young college kids in some kind of anti trump rally. This guy shows up with a pro Trump sign or whatever and they all freak out.... its so simple

edit on 8-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join