It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to ‘Smash’ Woman’s Computer Over Trump Sticker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

A St. John’s University student was apparently so upset his classmate had a “Trump Make American Great Again” sticker on her laptop, he threatened to smash up her laptop. Now, school authorities are trying to piece together what happened after the controversial social media post.

Clifford Durand, 18, posted on Instagram: “7,000 retweets and i’ll smash this b***h computer,” according to the New York Daily News. The picture ended up being retweeted nearly 16,00o times. The newspaper reports that the young woman, so angry by the social media post, called up campus public safety. She then proceeded to throw her cup of liquid all over him. Here is the tweet that prompted it all:

Thank you everyone who reported the incident to us. This type of behavior will not be tolerated. Public Safety is handling the situation.

— St John’s University (@StJohnsU) February 10, 2016

We hear your concerns. Safety is our top priority. Any student in violation of our Code of Conduct is subject to our conduct process.

— St John’s University (@StJohnsU) February 10, 2016

Having a Trump sticker in an indoctrination center I could imagine would be like being a Jew at a Nazi rally.

No tolerance like liberal tolerance.

This perfectly portrays the violent, hateful anti-Trump legion.

Let me know when angry mobs of Trump supporters start burning cars with Sanders stickers.

The Left has always slipped easily into fascism when it runs out of facts.

Waiting for the feminists to be horrified by this violent misogynist threat against a woman. Any second now.

www.youngcons.com...

I guess what this idiot did to this woman represents all Liberals showing them to be violent, fascist thugs...

After all, we are getting inundated by threads and claims that a couple of conservatives using similar tactics is proof all conservatives are heartless and evil...

edit on 6-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
For such a seasoned member, I surprised you made 2 threads about what is virtually the same story and would have been relevant to out in the same thread..

Anyway back know topic, you will always get stuff like this happening.. Here in the UK you don't show certain football colours in certain areas, especially on unattended cars.

+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Arrest him for assault, let him have a police record that shows he is violent.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
For such a seasoned member, I surprised you made 2 threads about what is virtually the same story and would have been relevant to out in the same thread..

Anyway back know topic, you will always get stuff like this happening.. Here in the UK you don't show certain football colours in certain areas, especially on unattended cars.

Eh, they are related incidents, in that they were a certain political group that are so out of control of their emotional state they do potentially dangerous and socially unacceptable things.

Otherwise, depending on the price of the tires and car-cleaning versus the cost of the laptop, and untold documents and pictures and other such things.. Who knows the cost difference, some things are irreplaceable.

In either case, the actions of that certain, nameless, political group are turly deplorable, and show a lack of reasoning and logic that has spread across this country like a cancer. It has infected the minds of too many, and could rapidly push the country into a very dangerous place.

As I've said before, what if Trump wins the election, will this group rampage and riot and burn and pillage because they didn't get their way? It certainly seems so, as they are willing to trash people's vehicles and post on social media about smashing someone's personal property because they don't agree with things. /smh

Talk about childish behavior.

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Arrest him for assault, let him have a police record that shows he is violent.

But he didn't assault her did he?? According to the article she actually assaulted him "throwing her cup of liquid on him."

But I guess that's ok for her to do to him, right???

Ever think that maybe they are both wrong??? Or are you just trying to continue the pattern from one side while others continue it from their side??? Because the more you do it, so will they and the whole time blaming the other side for justifying it.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I believe the long term media intent is to cause people to not signal who they are voting for.
There will be few Trump bumper stickers, see?

Consider that billboard 100 endorses hits which promulgate killing Trump.
Consider that anyone who is anyone and who has fellated circumcised knobs
on the red carpet knows
to stfu
if they want Trump, or you just lost your toxic bi-polar drinking buddies
and cocaethylene craving cohorts, and big time.

If not, if you are in any way connected to hollywood or media elite,
and they find out, well, you just had your last ride on the gravy train
and you can take your cut to Switzerland
where nobody cares that you are a Kardashian
and forget all about the all important fame, and forever.
It will be over for them and they know it.

This makes bringing the news of the adjusted vote count
so much less burdensome, come (s)election night, as the mediacreatures swill champagne
and slur through their
lips the progressive gun grabbing mental health evaluation steamroller win.

# 636
edit on 6-5-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: as heard on "Downtown Abby": Switzerland is nice if you won't miss conversation.

edit on 6-5-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Wow, so many people can't handle someone else having a different point of view.
if it isn't some tow truck moron leaving a woman by the side of the road for having a Bernie sticker, it's some other tool thinking he can post pics of a girl on the net and whip up a lynch mob to justify him smashing her laptop....

What I wonder is this, would these fine specimens of civilised, Western masculinity have been so out of order if the bumper sticker person was a big lump with a broken down pickup? Or a college linebacker getting some work done before practice?

I doubt it, because this sort of behaviour just screams coward to me.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

So we have idiots refusing to help disabled members of the public down to there political elegance and now some retard wants to smash up a woman's computer over a god dam Trump sticker???

I postulate that these moronic buffoons really don't understand the concept of democracy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's interesting how you just dismiss the threatsof violence based on who she supports in politics. As if you think that's a valid reason to claim 'they're both wrong'.

Where is the nightly media drumbeat about how violent Democrats are? Instead it's the typical demonization of the right.

+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So by your logic it's OK that he commit the crime of assault but it's not OK for her to defend herself. That's intimidation and it is a crime.
edit on Fri20165V201643631 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Who knew college kids posting things on Twitter counted as current events?

Apparently, like Trump, his supporters are thin skinned and can't handle someone not liking them.

I can't wait until November is over and Trump fades away from the lime light.

+8 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Awe...black guy no likey Trump?

Can we smash his stuff if we don't agree with his political preferences?

Of course not. That's racist.

When all else fails, violence? Nice.

+8 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sorry but it is the liberal Democrats who are thin skinned, they were given a chance to improve society, but now that the larger segment of society has decided to vote then out, now they want to try to intimidate people to prevent themselves from losing the influence they had. It really is the Democrats who are the intolerant ones and if you can't recognize that, then you are part of the problem.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
That girl is hot. Im not sure if it is lack of parenting skills or if kids are just THAT spoiled, before the Bernie supoorters started showing who they really are I never thought I would see such tantrums all over the country. I have never seen such hatred coming from any campaign other than Bernies, thing is, Bernie isn't a hateful guy so why are his supporters ?

+26 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yes she threw her drink at him, I would have too.

He had to go to social media to get 7000+ people to talk him into walking the walk, because his B*tch A$$ is all talk.
In essence her balls are bigger than his.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

How do you figure this guy is a Bernie supporter, or even a democrat? All I see is a tweet threatening to smash a computer, no political declaration. For all we know he could be a Cruz supporter. After all, some of Trumps most vile enemies are from his own party.

One of the biggest anti-Trump groups, fittingly named Never Trump PAC, said Tuesday night that it's sticking with its mission, despite the overwhelming reality blaring across television screens that the battle is already lost.

The 'Never Trump' Movement Won't Give Up Even Though Trump Won

Besides, it looks the school's handling it from here. SJWs can relax.
edit on 6-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Why not "7000 retweets and I'll ask this b**** to have a rational debate after class"

The automatic answer for dumb liberals is violence because they've long since realized their arguments fail when confronted with logic and facts.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Who knew college kids posting things on Twitter counted as current events?

Apparently, like Trump, his supporters are thin skinned and can't handle someone not liking them.

I can't wait until November is over and Trump fades away from the lime light.

You guys are AMAZING! All you do is fear monger about non-existent Trump violence and racism, then rationalize it away when the reality of left wingers making violent threats and committing violent acts becomes obvious.

originally posted by: windword

It looks the school's handling it from here. SJWs can relax.

Right, because black college students are known for their support of Ted Cruz. This is what I call willful ignorance.
edit on 6-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Ah, the political he said, she said game. No you are! No you are! Blah blah blah.

Trump is thin skinned and his supporters are following suit.

Liberals are think skinned because they can't handle conservative bigotry or whatever.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

What's amazing is the ignorance of Trump supporters. Seriously, you guys really lowered the bar of ignorance to a whole new level this cycle. Congrats on a job well done!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join