It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 'Trans' is the new gay. whats next?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

You see, a lot of us can see auras, and we know DAM WELL, when these people are lying, and or just flat out are a whole other kind of being altogether.

Perhaps that we can see their DNA, and their THOUGHTS, should make them and anyone else take a pause, cause they are not fooling us all.

Oh, so you see aura's. Please tell me what an aura looks like. What would be different in a lie?

Lying? About what?

Other being? Because the gender brain wiring doesn't match the body parts?

edit on 4-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Whats next? Science finally discovers the exact difference between transgender and cisgender brains, and develops a drug to fix the issue back to the way nature intended.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Look at this slippery slope right here:
(Activate subtitles)

With this kind of relativisation going on I think we tumbled down the slippery slope quite a while ago. Look at them squirm trying not to step on anyone's toes. Is this sane to you? This is the results of relativisation, nothing is true. This is 1984 in action. Given enough time these people would call black white, up down and dogs cats.

I would love being an Elf but I just can't bring myself to truly believe it. I bet I could convince these doofuses to respect any such delusions I might entertain though.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuinnP

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It is obviously pedophilia and bestiality, those are the last sacred barriers of civilized society for the nihilists and atheists to lay siege to.

Reminds me of a video I ran across on YouTube recently:

Watch this video folks, it really drives the point home..

I could see them normalising deviant sexual behaviours and such things - destroying masculinity, destroying femininity, as well as the traditional family unit.. maximum chaos, maximum confusion all around.. but I never took the accusation that TPTB would try to normalise pedophilia seriously, despite acknowledging the seemingly widespread pedophilia within the halls of power. But this video almost makes me consider, there's some disturbing parts in it.. could they really be going for it? Truly?

I don't know.. I don't put much faith into the autonomy and ideological sovereignty of humanity, but pedophilia!? It's so deeply loathed.. how could they ever pull that off?

I guess we'll see..

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

What next? Furry fandom. And very soon, I think.

This movement will probably try and walk in the footsteps of Transgender. There will be quite some controversy, that is for sure.

Once that happens, society will be treading a very slippery slope indeed.

edit on 4-5-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

There used to be a scifi show called "Lexx" that touched on some of this kind of stuff (transhumanist erotica).

Humanity has been there before, we'll be there again. We get this illusion of stability and forward progress.. we aren't progressing anywhere, though. its more like we are a bunch of blind children fumbling in the night, imagining that we have done something great.

And when the pencil thin legs holding up this illusion of stability give, we will find that the illusion was only allowing us to hide the complete mess that we are as a species.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Androgynous will be the next 'gay'. People that are neither male or female in both appearance and physiological make-up.
I hate to say it but we're already heading down that path and most teens both boys and girls now seem to look the same.
All wearing the same clothes, the same haircuts or maybe that's just me being old.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu
Grand, and you deliberately left out the part where it says

38 individuals

What a movement. It's not new and has nothing to do with liberalism. It has to do with pedophiles defending their crimes, like PIE many decades ago. Except that was supported by MI6.

Nice try trying to conflate rape of a minor with consensual sex between adults. Homosexuality is genetic and not a disorder. By literal definition a disorder has to negatively impact your functioning. Pedophilia is not genetic, it is caused by sexual trauma (ie. pedophiles create pedophiles).

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Most of the things folks have the kind of anxieties and fears about that you indicate in your OP, never happen. You are letting your imagination and fear get the best of you.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I am not being sarcastic.

It is a taboo created by man.

But, there is legitimate scientific reason not to procreate in the same blood line.

Trying to make it a Moral or religious argument is where I take issue.

That's okay Annee. Everybody has the right to be wrong, even you.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
[post]originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
Morality is a common set of agreed upon standards in any society.

No it's not. Maybe you're told what values to have, but I disagree with many laws and many opinions.

And then you are in the minority of the population, and you'll find it harder to get through life.
That's a very vague statement and ultimately meaningless. Most people have differing morals and most poeple have disagreements with politicians and friends. It's an ill-thought out point that you've made.

That, however, is your choice and decision.
I think that an argument could be made - and indeed I've been making it - that my values are not decided by politicians or popular opinion, so obviously I'd disagree with that point as well.

If you want to disagree with the general will of the community, you can
I wonder how such a rigid conformist ended up on ATS at all, but being a moderator as well - seems a little odd to me.

-- but don't expect to garner sympathy as a victim when your disagreements butt up against the accepted societal norms.
Why would I wish to garner sympathy by playing the victim? Is that something that you do?

For example, lets say I run a business and I hate cash. I refuse to accept cash and deem it worthless. I refuse to do business with people if they pay in cash. I'm going to find it hard to stay in business because of that. I made the decision to make things harder on myself, so I have no room to complain when my competitors outsell and turn more of a profit.
That's a patently absurd analogy - I just can't see the moral argument that you're making.

Morals are not rules - they are perspectives.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds

Morals are not rules - they are perspectives.

This i agree with

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

in response to Robert Reynolds

Morality is a common set of agreed upon standards in any society.
No it's not. Maybe you're told what values to have, but I frequently disagree with laws and opinions of those around me.

(i.e., you cannot legislate morality)?
Aren't most laws formed upon a moral concept?

Or is it just a nitpick?
I could understand why you would think this is petty, but I don't.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexanLet me get this straight:- you are telling me that how you see things is determined by popular opinion or law?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes, well let's not repeat the mistakes of the Deros and the Eldar by further supporting the debauchery then?

I do know this though, I never bought the arbitrarily designated progress liberals signed off on.. "Whig history" I think they call it, I actually stumbled upon the wiki just a few days ago.

You live in Texas, I live in Sweden.. very different places. Did you catch the long video I reposted? The youth branch of Sweden's Liberals party actually wanted to legalise necrophilia.. NECROPHILIA FOR GOD'S SAKE!... need I say more? How perverted is that? Sure freedom and everything.. but are we sure we want people f'ing corpses in our society, and for that to be largely accepted? What'll come next I ask you? They always advance something tentatively at first and they'll keep rolling out more and more absurdities as fast as we can digest and normalise it.

And this is not a slippery slope fallacy because we're dealing with secret societies and power brokers that have marched behind these progressive messages for decades now.. They're not about to give up when they've got society by the balls from every angle you look at it. We're not dealing with harmless haphazardly spontaneous progress, we're dealing with sinister top-down propaganda and designer ideology that is being shaped very efficiently and specifically for control purposes.

Let's not give into defeatism just yet. There are reasons to act and change to be affected.

If people don't wake up to this game it's over man.. I don't want to hear about this bull#, I don't have anything against transgender people, gays, lesbians, furries.. but let's look at the big picture. Let's look at this holistically.. do you people actually have this much faith in your rulers that you would sign off on their propaganda package knowing this message and their other messages is being levelled at us like weapons tailored to divide and conquer, tailored for these people's specific agendas? This is the end game.. we either bring it, or they enslave us.

And these people really are evil.. I don't know about you, but I know about real evil.. and not the lukewarm human kind either, advanced evil.. No one really seems to believe in this type of demonic evil anymore, but I certainly do. It's very real. People have no idea how Lovecraftian reality gets..

And of course, me coming off like a raving giant lunatic is so very typical.. because no one really believes in this type of thing, yet it has always been attested to historically in the mystery traditions. It's just perfect isn't it? This planet is so fallen.. "the greatest trick the devil ever pulled...."

People don't know outside of crazy conspiracy theory boards. This game is so ridiculous.

Nordic alien girl, save me from the drudgery of this dark World? Please?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGodYou're working on the premise that everybody is essentially the same, except for the evil rulers - we're not.

This thread is loaded with illustration of the kinds of people that inhabit society. This is how we've ended up where we are.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

Do elaborate..

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Cheetos and soda pop for all? Is that the correct answer?

Slippery slopes means a deep abyss into the unknown. It's not reality it's projecting uncertainty in one's own mind onto the world.

This is irrational fear out of ignorance. We have imaginary borders in our minds from things we know and are comfortable with to things we don't much know and fear. At this border lies the land of slippery slopes. Thought patterns unwittingly fall down them and flip out soiled pants and hoopla.

Your slopes are not my own. I don't have to fear sexual deviancy, or people significantly different from myself. I can choose to see them as they are, and respect them as a human being while affording them the right to prove their decency by action and word over time.
edit on 4-5-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Annee

I am not being sarcastic.

It is a taboo created by man.

But, there is legitimate scientific reason not to procreate in the same blood line.

Trying to make it a Moral or religious argument is where I take issue.

That's okay Annee. Everybody has the right to be wrong, even you.

Guess you have to explain the wrong.

Or is that a judgment?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGodWhat have you not understood?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join