It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 'Trans' is the new gay. whats next?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

I am not sure what we will end up with, but as they say the pendulum will swing back, we go through cycles, we very well may end up with quite a suppressed society, because we have let it be taken to such depraved levels.

And where does self-respect enter into all this?

Criminy, what kind of poor soul has such low self-esteem they would have sex with an animal?

I guess the humiliation is why they want acceptance, to ease their conscience, we have been desensitized.

edit on 3-5-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Rather than find another class of people to mistreat, maybe it's time for our society to do something different, like amend the US Constitution to guarantee equal rights for EVERYONE, regardless of their differences, lifestyles, sins, or other ridiculous factors.

I'd be game for that. You guys?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Well, we seem to be the modern day Rome, so I imagine public nudity and orgies will eventually be the norm.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

Not to sure why you are obbsessing about incest and badgering krazy to death about it.
I'm not badgering anyone to death - don't be silly. I've asked some moral questions with follow-ups in order to create thought-provoking conversation. Can you really not understand this?

However in many points in history incest has been acceptable, especially among royality and high powered families, either to keep power or money in famalies.
How does this justify anything?

doesnt hurt me so I dont care.
I personally find that defense selfish, although you've undermined this declared perspective by involving yourself in the defense of someone else. You object to internet 'badgering', but defend incest?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777It seems to me that we're on the verge of big change. I hope that everyone is really being true to themselves.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Excuse me.....why are we talking about incest and pedophilia here? That is so far from the topic.....can we talk about people who believe they are something that they physically are not, instead? You know.....the topic of the thread?

Just curious.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Good call. I believe the next big thing will be racial reassignment. White people feeling they should have been born black. Asian people thinking they should have been born Irish.
Or state reassignment. Texans feeling they should have been born Californian. Or Floridians thinking they should have been a New Yorker.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Trans-Humanism?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
a reply to: Krazysh0tSo your support of these once socially unnacceptable behaviours are just a fashionable perspective with no innate value?

What are you getting at? Are you trying to trap me in some word trap or something? I clearly spelled out that I only disapprove of incest because of scientific and legal reasons. I don't disprove of it for moral reasons. Why is this so hard for you to understand? It isn't a fashionable perspective. It is a perspective I came to after much thought, reflection, as well as applying standards for other things to this thing.

Why are we talking about incest anyway?

It probably happens a lot more then people think.

How does it really hurt anything? Except in a scientific way?

It's socially unacceptable simply because Man said it is.

Wow, incest sympathizers.
Almost forgot it goes hand in hand with Islam within Muslim nations. Reduction of a populations overall IQ is now trendy and hip. An agenda is becoming clearer.
What's next? Sympathy for rapists because Islamic immigrants cannot help themselves, the poor dears cannot be expected to control their sexual urges? My bad that already happened.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Excuse me.....why are we talking about incest and pedophilia here? That is so far from the topic.....can we talk about people who believe they are something that they physically are not, instead? You know.....the topic of the thread?

Just curious.

No, the topic of the thread is what comes after the transgender movement being forced down humanities throats.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Being uncharacteristically relevant to the thread:- what about non-binary people - people that don't consider themselves male or female. I'd never heard of it until recently, but then someone 'came out' to Barrack Obama when he was the Uk to scare us into staying in the EU.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Being uncharacteristically relevant to the thread:- what about non-binary people - people that don't consider themselves male or female..

So, society has come or close to such point when someone can just claim some biological transgression so to speak, and in order to be Politically correct we just accept what these people say.

what if they are wrong?
im sure more than a handful of the people who claim the are something they are not are wrong. how can all person to make such claim be right on the money. what gives them the qualifications to go make such monumental claim.
what if someone thinks they are trans, but turns out they werent. how can all cases be right. its statistically and mathematically impossible.
when we do move on to the next letter of the acronym LGBTQ _ , how can we be certain a person doesnt just need a basic evaluation.

hypothetically, i put a male child on a desert Island away from other humans, that child grows without knowing the concept of male and female. that child will naturally know its a male and it will not think its a female. at no point in its lifetime according to psychiatrists.

the question is not discrimination, there are people whom are born with both sexes and live according to what they identify. thats great. same for people whom later develop or affect traits of a different sex. thats great. as long as its legitimate.

that is the key word here: Legitimate. how can we know when someone claims they have become a 6 year old, or have become a man or woman, solely in their head. As there is no point in nature where your biology changes to a different sex... never will happen.
why do we just accept what people claim in the name of being PC... if we just accept that, then whats next after Trans. Anyone can claim to identify with literally anything.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

Rather than find another class of people to mistreat, maybe it's time for our society to do something different, like amend the US Constitution to guarantee equal rights for EVERYONE, regardless of their differences, lifestyles, sins, or other ridiculous factors.

I'd be game for that. You guys?

People will identify as Dragons or Furries. They'll get all huffy about it, rally for legal justice, etc. Then, once some jackass tries to fly off the top of a building, because they identify as Bird, Dragon, whatever, suddenly society or at least the legitimate smart people will realize how stupid the mass majority are to accept mental defects as rational and acceptable.

It'll be hilarious.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennzWhat happens is that while we have a society that is relatively comfortable, we can allow these personal issues to be talking points. If society hits the skids then very few people will actually have much time for politely pretending to care about others sexual liberties.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

let me help focus the topic on what the op is asking;

my question is, if someone thinks something, is it right to say hey thats what they identify with. what if they are wrong and just need a simple examination. what makes people think Trans people are always right in saying they identify with whatever.

secondly, then, what is to keep say a pedo from saying they identify as a child... or other cases, dress as a child etc.

they aren't talking about pedo's, other than in the example of someone who identifies as a child. what they are talking about are identity disorders. Furry's, arrested development, psychotic delusions....that kind of stuff. not nambla. im not sure that is the type of subject matter that would be appropriate on ATS, to be honest.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

let me help focus the topic on what the op is asking;

my question is, if someone thinks something, is it right to say hey thats what they identify with. what if they are wrong and just need a simple examination. what makes people think Trans people are always right in saying they identify with whatever.

secondly, then, what is to keep say a pedo from saying they identify as a child... or other cases, dress as a child etc.

they aren't talking about pedo's, other than in the example of someone who identifies as a child. what they are talking about are identity disorders. Furry's, arrested development, psychotic delusions....that kind of stuff. not nambla. im not sure that is the type of subject matter that would be appropriate on ATS, to be honest.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Yes they are, they postulate are pedos next after trans. The title of the thread says "If trans is the new gay, what's next?"

Simple concept. The title sets an order, gay - trans - ???
It could be Pedos, or bestiality, or incest, or rapists, or people who do it with dead corpses which would lead to supplying dead corpses or murder being the new norm. They all qualify as a next downward step for society.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Krazysh0tSo your support of these once socially unnacceptable behaviours are just a fashionable perspective with no innate value?

What are you getting at? Are you trying to trap me in some word trap or something? I clearly spelled out that I only disapprove of incest because of scientific and legal reasons. I don't disprove of it for moral reasons. Why is this so hard for you to understand? It isn't a fashionable perspective. It is a perspective I came to after much thought, reflection, as well as applying standards for other things to this thing.

Why are we talking about incest anyway?

It probably happens a lot more then people think.

How does it really hurt anything? Except in a scientific way?

It's socially unacceptable simply because Man said it is.

Wow, incest sympathizers.

Talk about reading your own perspective into something.

Have you considered writing Dramas?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis
whats next? they are gonna get the children and its already started

youtube.com...

The idea of lgbt rights is just a smoke screen for something more sinister

Yep. They are baby eating dingos. If there's no further generation to worry about, all they have to do is kill the existing people. Its a " rights grab" by the government. That's all anything is anymore..... Manipulation.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: clevargenuis
whats next? they are gonna get the children and its already started

youtube.com...

The idea of lgbt rights is just a smoke screen for something more sinister

Did I miss the Pelvic Thrust?

Have you ever been to a Gay Pride Event? It's mostly families.

edit on 3-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The next thing will be robotics.

Either getting a relationship with a robot or change oneself (partly) into a robot.
Right before the change of transferring ones mind to the digital domain where one can truly live digital in whatever form one pleases either localized in a mechanical suit or freely roaming the net.

Nothing for me though as I always forget to recharge the batteries when I should.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join