It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Great example!

Human minds are amazing, both in our strengths and weaknesses.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes. The hint is I never liked the Military ever, now I kind of feel like joining. I'm not going to be alive for the 'singularity' where this knowledge is 'infected' unanimously.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Everyone has experienced the "Mandela Effect" to greater or lesser extents. It is not an experience shared by only a certain "gifted few" as has been pointed out here.

That fact seems to be continually ignored by those who are desperately trying to exclude some of us and our ideas from the discussion who favor a rational though mundane explanation for the examples provided.

And as we have seen, many of the seeming "puzzles" have very clear explanations, and these have been provided for those interested.

I want to congratulate everyone participating in a positive manner here! There has to be a place the world for speculation, even when it seems to many that these events have a non-fantastic solution.

I look forward to anyone who would like to post more examples ... this is turning into a really fun "puzzle exercise."

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

Yes. The hint is I never liked the Military ever, now I kind of feel like joining. I'm not going to be alive for the 'singularity' where this knowledge is 'infected' unanimously.

So, given that you understand time travel ... how many of these "Mandela Events" do you think are caused by that "tech"?

And how many are, as I and others have suggested, merely a compilation of human mistakes, frailties, misperceptions, etc.?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: whatsecret

Great example!

Human minds are amazing, both in our strengths and weaknesses.

To me, it's an example of a typo... But I love this thread anyway.

EDIT: It's "Berenstein" in the book description.

Direct young hearts and minds to the true meaning of Easter with The Berenstein Bears Easter Story children's activity book! Children will enjoy the full-color sticker sheets and completing the fun activities inside the book.

The Berenstein Bears and the Easter Story

Product Details:

Activity book:
Size: 7 3/4" x 10 3/4"
4 full-color sticker sheets
32 coloring/activity pages

edit on 4-5-2016 by whatsecret because: typo
edit on 4-5-2016 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The average student can teach 4 people directly. Because the gods themselves, war isn't a mistake, it's a necessity for our delusional fantasy of peace.

What's happening though, is more and more groups of 4 are teaching 4 at a higher rate. The 'effect' itself is just the new arrival of a new student, and the entirety of the technology -their- world had. That being said, doing it 'faster' might help one day unite the worlds, the new 'tech' it brings is more trash each time, as the copy becomes what is being copied.

People are rewarded in the Illuminati for hints that can hit millions, without direct hits, that cause 'one eye's if lucky.
The Military's goal is to teach people to do it, with benefit, even though that's supposedly impossible, I bet they have success in their attempts.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The average student can teach 4 people directly. Because the gods themselves, war isn't a mistake, it's a necessity for our delusional fantasy of peace.

What's happening though, is more and more groups of 4 are teaching 4 at a higher rate. The 'effect' itself is just the new arrival of a new student, and the entirety of the technology -their- world had. That being said, doing it 'faster' might help one day unite the worlds, the new 'tech' it brings is more trash each time, as the copy becomes what is being copied.

People are rewarded in the Illuminati for hints that can hit millions, without direct hits, that cause 'one eye's if lucky.
The Military's goal is to teach people to do it, with benefit, even though that's supposedly impossible, I bet they have success in their attempts.

Interesting. So this is how Berenstain gets changed to Berenstein?

Why Sri Lanka moves around on a map?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

:-) Internet changes is the world.

Geographical is you.

Don't worry, you'll stop.

As for the small stuff, just consider it 'bad telephone'. If you saw the movie butterfly effect, you need to consider both realities exist. Things didn't 'change', that's what helps cope the most.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

:-) Internet changes is the world.

Geographical is you.

Don't worry, you'll stop.

As for the small stuff, just consider it 'bad telephone'. If you saw the movie butterfly effect, you need to consider both realities exist. Things didn't 'change', that's what helps cope the most.

www.youtube.com...

I don't discount "Many-Worlds" not by a long shot ... in fact, I know that quantum theory "requires" that to work out.

What a unique contribution and interaction!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Ya man. The irony is I can still teach thousands, but the goal is still to teach only 5. Jesus was a badass man, this guy taught 12?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just called 1-800-DEP-ENDS, It's now a travel agency

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ya man. The irony is I can still teach thousands, but the goal is still to teach only 5. Jesus was a badass man, this guy taught 12?

Wouldn't it be interesting if cultural phenomenons like "the Mandela Effects" led to research that actually did discover the methods of time travel?

Speculations abound. Not to mention, ironies.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes, they're important. Standard math depends on it. The entire theory of 1=1, is dependent on a long stem thought process, so that knowledge is more or less secret, because what it reveals is underneath the truth.

However 1=2.

Being able to deny the second part, extends the theories of math itself.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yes, they're important. Standard math depends on it. The entire theory of 1=1, is dependent on a long stem thought process, so that knowledge is more or less secret, because what it reveals is underneath the truth.

However 1=2.

Being able to deny the second part, extends the theories of math itself.

Crowley 0=2 "The Universe"

But we've gotten to the point in our very enjoyable little interchange where I have to remind us both that this thread is about "the Mandela Effect" and the possible explanations for that cultural phenomenon both fantastic and mundane.

Of course, I can't work my way logically to agree with what you're saying about "time travel" but at least you presented it reasonably and with decorum. I respect that.

Unless you can more directly tie in the story you're telling with that topic, this sadly is my last response.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

The show is called (I think) "What on Earth" and is on the science channel and is one of the better shows of it's ilk because it uses actual satellite imagery, science, logic and sources, heh.. .some excellent, exciting discoveries being made (like the possible location of the Hanging Gardens) as well as downright weird phenomena never before seen... highly recommended.

And yeah, back to the regular fluxing universe's scheduled programming... heh

eta: shoulda kept reading... hadn't seen your post, but yeah, a decent not too "tabloid" effort!

edit on 5/4/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I want to ask you something you may have already stated in this thread. Did you date the year of Billy Graham's death because that was one of my memories from several years ago (I didn't see the funeral) but I can't quite pinpoint when I heard it, was later questioned by a friend if I'd heard he'd died and then surprisingly found out he was still alive.

He sent me a picture which I think was from the time President Obama visited Mr. Graham in 2010 so I'm surmising I heard it before then.

I'm trying to piece a few things together.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

I have a question.

Why do you guys think that the Mandella Effect only has a bearing on things like child toys, diapers, records...

With the obvious exception of Mandela, the claim being that he died in prison 20 years ago.

Otherwise its been inconsequential items...

Maybe someone can call the maker of Depend/s and ask them if they changed their branding?

www.depend.com...

edit on 4-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It somewhat mathematically proves only one person knows all of math, the rest are under an illusion. The problem is infinite odds of evil, it means if you harm life, in any way, you're sticking it to him.

Edit: I mean even the way I spell 'any way' is a Mandela effect. Didn't that used to be 1 word?
edit on 4-5-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It somewhat mathematically proves only one person knows all of math, the rest are under an illusion. The problem is infinite odds of evil, it means if you harm life, in any way, you're sticking it to him.

Edit: I mean even the way I spell 'any way' is a Mandela effect. Didn't that used to be 1 word?

Mandela Effect?

Perhaps according to some ... many would call that "habit" or "casual error" or "oopsie."

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Mandela Effect?

Perhaps according to some ... many would call that "habit" or "casual error" or "oopsie."

Definition:
used as a support to previous statement or a statement to come

Are you sure it didn't exist until not just some specified time, more recent than "Any Way"

Definition:
whichever path.

I can travel through time. The secret was only knowing people on both sides. Then the closest metaphor to that is Scooby Doo running through a bunch of doors in a hotel, to get everyone 'moved'.
edit on 4-5-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join