It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Weather Watch 2005

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The animals are completely messed up MrsDurdura. I think this explains my lack of bird sighting mentioned in earlier posts. They're all messed up! We hit a record high yesterday!!!! It's unreal! A cold front is moving through tonight. Tomorrow mid 50's but back in the 70's and 80's by the weekend! Like I said, UNREAL!

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here in the southern Ontario area we've always had tornado warnings and I can't remember the last time I actually heard of one actually touching down anywhere significant. But the elementary student dream of a tornado touching down on a school happened here the other day in my old neighbourhood. I heard it happening. The damage was pretty extensive and it started in the middle of this part of the city and tore through to just the outside of the next small city.

cnews.canoe.ca...

Edit: This link has better facts about the occurance of tornadoes around this area:
www.ctv.ca...

Besides the occasional barely-there earthquakes and the afters of huge storms such as Katrina and Wilma, we felt pretty safe living here...until a couple days ago! I totally blame global warming and wouldn't be surprised if Ontario saw more tornado touchdowns in the next few years in highly populated areas.
Scary stuff.

[edit on 11/11/2005 by coffeewench]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Saturday November 12

Warm winds and record temperatures around 10-14 I believe

Kincardine, Ontario.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
talk about crazy weather , the whole state of tamilnadu in south india has been swamped with heavy rains for he past four days throwing life outta gear for most people here

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a link to the above story on crazy rains in tamilnadu

www.hindu.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
more rain in chennai capital of tamilnadu, the city is literaly floating thanks to a new depression in the bay of bengal

link to the story

www.hinduonnet.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
more sickening news

www.hindu.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There has been a warm spell in maryland that just broke yesterday where high temperatures broke consecutive records (70-73 degrees) here in from about november 20th - december 1st. This is vverrry abnormal.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
okay, this is weird, really wierd....
Zeta's been born, on this fine December day!!

www.nhc.noaa.gov...

another record broke?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Most interesting:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Its hailing, lightening and thunder. Second time in 6 months we've seen 1.25 inch hail.

Oracle

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm also in a thunderstorm here on January 1st, 2006. At least the hail stayed away this time as far as I know. A thunderstorm at 11:30 at night in January is unusual. The last time we had heavy rain a few hailstones fell first and I believe that was just a couple of weeks ago. I'm in South Carolina. It's unusual here but has happened before. It was in the 60's today (much higher than normal) and I heard that a warm front was going to go through our area tonight. There was a tornado watch in southern Georgia and Alabama earlier tonight.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join