It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarsus=666 and Saul/Paul is the Beast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Here is a tip gnosis faith

Trying, demanding, accusing, abusing people who have a different opinion to you, yours is not healthy
It will cause you to come to grief. Live and let live.
You must be a very angry spiteful person in real life.

Leave people to believe what they choose to believe

As Coombs said, you need real help

The problem is... Crazy people don't know their crazy!

Hopefully my Padawan will learn to see the Light, as opposed the easy way of Darkness.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

I can only guess what a padawan
is, if I am right, I wouldn't claim that honor

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Its the logical one. Aka: A Student.

Yeah bit of a star wars fan

Watch it it ridicule me.

Ohh are you being passive aggressive??
edit on 2-4-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Heresiarch

"Add that with the other evidence in Revelation that Saul/Paul is NOT an Apostle, the vision of new Jerusalem that says in no uncertain terms that there are only 12 Apostles,"

What does the number of apostles have to do with the "vision of the new Jerusalem". The twelve gates represent the 12 tribes of Israel, not the number of apostles. You also forget that the original 12 included Judas, which did not make his way into heaven for having betrayed Jesus.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

No, it definitely mentions the names of the 12 Apostles at the end. Not the names, but the fact that they are written on the wall:

Revelation 21:14

And the wall of the city has TWELVE foundation's, and on them are the names of the TWELVE Apostles of the Lamb.

You should be more thorough next time and learn your Bible better before trying to refute someone.

The number 12 is mentioned 5 times driving home its importance. The 3 times 4 makes 6 twelves.

The message is twelve is sacred and there are ONLY 12 Apostles.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Judas was replaced by one of two eligible replacements, Matthias. That keeps the number at 12. The Apostles praid to God and God or the Holy Spirit chose Matthias.

You clearly have not read the Bible that much.

12 is so sacred that when the tribe of Joseph split they split into two HALF tribes because 12 is sacred and can't be violated.

12 tribes, 12 Apostles, 12, 12, 12.
You getting it yet?

13 Apostles is impossible. Paul isnot an Apostle, he is a liar who aassumed a title he was not worthy of. He is one "of those who say they are Apostles, and are not." From the letter to the church in Ephesus.

"This you know, all those who are in Asia have turned away from me."

That's Paul lamenting his rejection by all the churches in Asia, the exact same churches Revelation is written for.

He calls Pauls teaching that it's OK to eat meat sacrificed to Idols the doctrine of Balaam.

No WAY did Paul actually meet Yeshua, he was teaching condemned teachings in the name of God and Christ. Christ doesn't care who you are around, weak or strong, don't eat meat sacrificed to Idols.

edit on 2-4-2016 by Heresiarch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heresiarch

No, it definitely mentions the names of the 12 Apostles at the end. Not the names, but the fact that they are written on the wall:

Revelation 21:14

And the wall of the city has TWELVE foundation's, and on them are the names of the TWELVE Apostles of the Lamb.

You should be more thorough next time and learn your Bible better before trying to refute someone.

The number 12 is mentioned 5 times driving home its importance. The 3 times 4 makes 6 twelves.

The message is twelve is sacred and there are ONLY 12 Apostles.

First of all, the names of the apostles are listed on stones around the foundation of the walls, but the names of the twelve tribes of Israel are on the 12 gates. Secondly, you can't say that Judas helped to lay the foundation for the gospel of the kingdom because he didn't even make it to that point. The only reason for Judas' name to be on a foundation stone would only be to prove that Judas' betryal of Jesus helped to pave the way for Jesus' crucifixion, but this only proves that even a betrayer like Judas could have his name included, so that doesn't prove anything about Paul not being righteous enough to be a disciple of Christ.

What Bible verse are you misquoting to make it sound like Paul thinks that loving your neighbor is more important than loving Jesus. Like everyone else, you're simply taking verses out of context.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heresiarch

That's Paul lamenting his rejection by all the churches in Asia, the exact same churches Revelation is written for.

He calls Pauls teaching that it's OK to eat meat sacrificed to Idols the doctrine of Balaam.

No WAY did Paul actually meet Yeshua, he was teaching condemned teachings in the name of God and Christ. Christ doesn't care who you are around, weak or strong, don't eat meat sacrificed to Idols.

Paul NEVER preached that it was alright to eat meat that was sacrificed to idols. Even the Old Testament taught that it was alright to eat meat, just not the meat that came from sacrifices.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Like I said, MATHIAS REPLACED JUDAS. Back to 12.

Paul is NOT one of the 12.

You really can't comprehend that and want to argue with me? I do know what I am talking about.

And don't be dishonest, I didn't misquote anybody. Paul said that the Law is fulfilled by loving another. When I quoted him it was word for word including correct punctuation.

Galatians 5:14

" For the WHOLE Law is summed up in one commandment, " You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

But Jesus said " The greatest commandment is love God, and the SECOND is like it, you shall love your neighbor as yourself."

Now, if Jesus cant and doesn't sum up the Law in one commandment, it's because both commandments are necessary.

Paul chooses the lesser of the TWO commandments and CLAIMS, falsley, that it, the lesser commandment, fulfills both.

He just said it isn't necessary to Love God because you love your neighbor, he thinks that fulfills BOTH commandments.

Jesus outranks Paul, if he stressed two commandments, they are BOTH necessary.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

My Bible quotes Galatian 5:14 as this...

"14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."

This clearly states that the law is fulfilled in ONE word, which is LOVE. It goes on to say that LOVE includes loving thy neighbor, by stating "even in this;".

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Galatians 5:14(again)

For the WHOLE LAW IS summed up in A SINGLE commandment," You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

The whole law
A single commandment
Love your neighbor

Ok

Jesus said TWO commandments, the greatest of which, love God, he leaves out and LIES by saying the lesser commandment fulfills both. Jesus said both commandments are necessary.

The whole Law can only be summarized at a minimum of two, unless Paul is smarter than Jesus.

Excluding the love God commandment is blasphemy and encouraging others to do the same is too.

I don't care if Paul talks about loving God in previous comments, that one comment stands alone. In fact, it's a ploy to take praise from God.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

And your Bible doesn't sound very good. Mine is the well respected NRSV. I have other Bibles but they might be at too high a reading level for some. They say the same, and so does your crappy Bible.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You've already lost all credibility with your responses. Repeating yourself and stating only your version is true is laughable. Also, cherry picking a single verse without taking the rest of the chapter into context is also laughable. You're just another one who has failed in proving what you thought was a legitimate argument, when it never was to begin with. The general context of the entire chapter of Galations 5 is about "love", not whether or not you should love your neighbor more than God. Get real!

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I disagree. You never had credibility and I have made a solid presentation. Your crying like a baby because you lost. Suck it up and be a man.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

LOL! Keep dreaming.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I am not even talking about any part of Galatians except two quotes. Quotes are important. That sentence can be read by itself without losing context because of the outrageous claim he makes that loving one another fulfills BOTH commandments thereby saying loving God is equally important to loving man.

If you don't fulfill both and separately you aren't fulfilling the Law set by Jesus.

I am sorry that you have so much trouble understanding things, but your attempt at insulting my credibility is entirely unfounded.

Matter of fact, let's see you right now go make a thread proving how wrong I am. I give you permission to use my name. Go point by point and quote anything I have said. I guarantee I can defend any false accusations you come with.

Have a seat son.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Make a list of all my points one by one and show everyone how I have no credibility. If what you say is true you should have no problem refuting my op and anything else I have said.

You haven't because you can't.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Your all talk son. You get bested biblically and you cry like a toddler. You obsess about a point that I easily explained and you ignore the rest because everything I said is biblically accurate. So go take a nap, you are getting cranky.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Your a mental midget and you got no business arguing things you don't know good enough to argue about.

I have proven Paul is a false prophet in at least 5 different ways and every one is solid. My whole presentation solid. A fool like you comes along until you realize you belong in the ufo section and are out of your league. You probably just read that Galatians quote for the first time today. Step off.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Why don't you relist those 5 ways that Paul is a false prophet. I'll wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join