It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should I act towards this 1 girl...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

Be yourself

and don't wear too much cologne.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: obnoxiouschick

If cologne is needed.....the ladies go apesh!t over spicebomb

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

these r the best jokes

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

all girls are different but most agree that too much is a turn off

I personally don't like musky, spicy scents. I like fresh sporty ones like Adidas sprays.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

getting off the internet(especially ats) for advice is your first step, ask a friend or family member, they know u the best.

second step if she is shy walk up ask her to hang out and if she agrees do something most enjoy(movies, picnic,whatever kids do these days). during that time tell her that you like her(if you do) Tell her you find her pretty(in any way that is not offensive or corny). and then ask her if she wants to hang out again. The rest is up to you.

I done it word for word as such.

"I like you and I think your pretty, do you want to hang out again?

as for asking out for the first time.

"I want to hang out with you, can I have you number and call you sometime, maybe this weekend?

Even though simplistic its quick and gets to the point and in my experience works more often then not, in all this also you search the room for jokes, dont come with jokes or storys, i have found when two people laugh together with an experience they shared together they tend to grow closer. good luck

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dont just walk up to her and ask her to lunch.

I always like to do something to make her laugh to break the ice. Women love it when guys make them laugh. It helps them feel more secure to be around you. Here is a good approach to get her in that comfort zone.

Wallk by, fake trip and drop a soda on her keyboard and "accidentally" grab her breast as you are acting like you are trying to get your balance back. Then apologize for spilling the soda. If she is a slut (which she is) she will be amused. Then you can introduce your self and offer to help clean up.

You can then offer to buy her lunch for accidentally spilling soda on her keyboard. She will obliged because women love it when you buy them stuff.

During lunch she is going to be thinking about whether to throw you in the friend zone or keep you as a side man. Of course you dont want to be her friend so dont be shy, kiss her. If she slaps you dont let it discourage you, keep pressing on she is only playing hard to get.

Make sure you get her number so you can call her every 20 minutes. You have to make sure you know where she is at all times. The last thing you want is someone else hitting it at the same time.

Your ultimate goal is to get her pregnant. That way when the relationship inevitably goes sour she is stuck with with you for a very long time regardless of how much she now hates you.
Then you will have many good fun years of making her life miserable.

JUST KIDDING!

Walk by and "accidentally" trip and drop a bunch of crap. Then look up and see if she is lloking at you (she will be). When you catch her looking at you, make fun of your self as being a clumsy bastard or something of that sort. She will laugh.

Then introduce yourself and proceed to make small talk. Then casually offer for her to join you for lunch.

Just be normal but make sure to try and make her laugh. Even if some of your jokes fail she will laugh anyway and give you points for trying.

Dont forget on date one you should make subtle remarks that you are sexually interested in her or else she will put you in the friend zone.

Remarks such as, you think she has nice legs or a sexy smile. Also casually touch her when near her and engaged in a conversation. If she says something funny softly touch her arm as you laugh.

After the first date when departing instead of trying to kiss her grab her hand an look her in the eye, smile and tell her " I had such a great time" or something along those lines.

BOOM now you have a girlfriend.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I have to say, the keyboard spill-breast grab maneuver was genius. I am sad to see you were only joking.

I may try it anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I have to say, the keyboard spill-breast grab maneuver was genius. I am sad to see you were only joking.

I may try it anyway.

Go for it it works! I just dont advise others to do it for lawsuit reasons hahahaha!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Does she maybe share the same interests? I honestly think it's more complicated than anyone here telling you to just go for it.

Is she shy in general with other coworkers! If she likes you, I don't think shy would be the word, slightly nervous maybe?

Ask her out for coffee as co workers, get to know her first.
I don't know any of her interest yet. I only know she's seems to like me according to 2 people who watch over us and others... 1 of those people have noticed alot about how some people interact with other people.. apparently she looks at me alot.. and especially when she walks by me, that's what 1 guy said at work.. 1 guy I actually have no doubt to believe what he says.. that's just how he is.
she talks to other people but with me... it's just looking. which I've only caught her do once.
ya maybe nervous is the better word

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I disagree about another poster saying no notes. That is the perfect ice breaker.

Make the answers good, like...

Do you like me?

A.YES
B.MAYBE
C.PROBABLY
D.DUH
E.NO, I LIKE GIRLS.

But test the water first, we don't need you back here looking for sexual
harassment advise.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Here's my advise. Get off the #ing internet, and stop taking your friends advice.

Like who you like, for the reasons you like. Stop trying so #ing hard to appease the crowd.

/Rattles
edit on PMAmerica/Chicago591103pm by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Run as fast as You can.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You can't drive, but you could still get together and do something. best suggestion, as a once-shy girl, ask her to do something together. Maybe a movie. Something not too heavily romantic, just in case, but where you can see how you get along. Before that, chat a bit at work. Above all, be sincere. Shy girls are afraid of getting hurt, and some might suspect someone was playing games with them, so be sure, whatever you do, that she knows up front where you stand. Even a lunch together or something could be a start. Be nice, be yourself, and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

You can't drive, but you could still get together and do something. best suggestion, as a once-shy girl, ask her to do something together. Maybe a movie. Something not too heavily romantic, just in case, but where you can see how you get along. Before that, chat a bit at work. Above all, be sincere. Shy girls are afraid of getting hurt, and some might suspect someone was playing games with them, so be sure, whatever you do, that she knows up front where you stand. Even a lunch together or something could be a start. Be nice, be yourself, and see what happens.
maybe lunch at work together but going to the movies might be hard cuz I don't drive and I don't know if she does.. don't think she does. but for lunch.. we have random times every day.. we know a week ahead of time but her time could be way off mine so very rare chance it'll ever match my time

I love that girls are replying to this, helps alot, ty

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm 58 so I know about dating.
Women do like to talk about their day. But only when they start to trust you.
Walk past her area and say "I hope your day is going as good as mine.".
Always smile at her as you walk by.
She will pick up on it.
If she is interested she will further contact in some fashion.

You two can find out basic's about each other at work without dating.
IF you both feel their might be something then take it out of work.

You may find there is a deal breaker without spending a dime and causing hardship in the workplace environment.
She may have two kids from a different race father.
She may have a psycho ex who won't leave her alone.
All of these things you can find out without taking the next step.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Judging from your post history, maybe using ats for dating advice isn't working out so well. Good luck to ya anyway!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Lol mate

Stay off topic on ats and on topic in your relationships

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx

Judging from your post history, maybe using ats for dating advice isn't working out so well. Good luck to ya anyway!
ya well some people give real advice sometimes and I've gotten better and more answers here than other places so it's better than nothing. of course I ignore the stupid comments tho

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stringsatt
Lol mate

Stay off topic on ats and on topic in your relationships
ya well I don't have a relationship yet and I've been out of that whole dating thing for like 3 years... so I need some advice, ats tho is useful (well was useful for other info like ufos, was useful)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join