It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should I act towards this 1 girl...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
How should I act towards this one girl who at work has apparently been looking at me as if she likes me... this I heard from someone that the watching the front of the store where we work and notices how everyone acts around others (he is the one I trust when he told me this when I asked), but before the guy told me this.. another person tried to hook me up with this girl... this girl is shy, Lil younger than me.

so soon enough I'll be able to see her at work again. so I am asking you all for advice (do no say for me to not do this because it might end badly because work relations don't work... just let me try this). so advice on a shy girl who had a crush on me and honestly I do find her attractive and wouldn't mind seeing where it'll go. of course I don't want to rush. so... what is some advice to.. maybe not impress but to keep her interest.

now some.. maybe big things about me... I've been single for 3 years and I don't drive. so of course I can't just bring her places.. sad.. I know, and being single.. and for so long.. my game is kinda.. not there.. which is why I'm on here asking you all. so anything.. please help me out. and thank you ahead of time

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Stalking always worked for me.

And chloroform.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
For a second there,
I thought I somehow clicked on MySpace.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
You could try inviting her to lunch. A lot of coworkers lunch together, so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Keep it casual, maybe just a sandwich in the park.

If you enjoy yourselves you could do it a few times before asking for an actual date.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ask her questions about herself. Chicks looooove yappin about themselves. Loljk. ...well some do actually. Lol. .

But seriously, make a point of asking her how her day is. Even if you dont really give a crap, just ask her. Make it apparent you want to talk with her and get to know her. Do this by asking her questions. Interests in music, activities, books....
Don't be a creep about it though by asking her weird crap like what she prefers, tampons or pads. She will most likely flip her wig. Save that for if the relationship progresses.
But make her feel like shes the center of your attention.

After a week of small talk, pop the question," feel like grabbin some slop together after work"
if shes into you, she will agree.
If shes hesitant about it, tell her your buyin. Shell come with you. A free meal is a free meal.

Oh and tell her your a Professional Fighter. Chicks dig that.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

the game is an illusion. No girl will ever lose interest bc u are being too honest. It really is the best policy. Just tell her you like her. If she ahs a crush on you, don't point that out. Girls like it if the guys are more assertive.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You don't need a car to date, as long as you can afford a cab... or you can walk, you're ok.

Just be friendly... smile

Start with small talk... be a bit flirty, but not eager...

And for God sakes, don't agree with everything she says... This seems to be a major mistake with many people... it shows no confidence in your own ideas... but on that note don't be overly disagreeable...

Make her laugh... that would be the best possible thing you could do if you hope for something in the future

You already work together... so theres something in common

Work with what you know...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you go for drinks with her, pick up the tab, but make it a 50 dollar limit. If she isnt heading home with you after 50 bucks worth of free booze down her gullet. Thats your cue to bounce or start hittin on her wing girl. IF all else fails, at least youll still have enough for a pizza when you get home.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Do not "act". Be a decent human being and let the rest of it handle itself.

If you ever got taught how to be a gentleman and you have not yet tried the technique, give it a go! Assuming, however, that you already know about that sort of thing, then all that is left to do is wish you the best of luck!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
If you enjoy yourselves you could do it a few times before asking for an actual date.

What the hell kind of advice is 'do it a few times before asking for an actual date'?!?!

If you are doing it already you don't need to take her on a damn date.

OP, ignore this, stick with the pro-tips I gave you earlier.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I started dating this girl from my work by having a bbq and invited her and a bunch of other co workers.

Then I got her alone and talked for a bit and I made my move, a few beers always helps.

Then there was the aftermath... but who cares? Live it up.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Hahaha
Agustus' Pro Tip - bring the chloroform. Never leave home without it!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Be honest, be sincere, and learn to drive. Women are like kids and puppy they can spot a kind heart a mile away. Most of all be a gentleman and never under any circumstances be mean. Oh and most important be your self and don't try to hard.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
1. get out of your head for a bit in regards to this girl -- I only say that becuase you are almost playing through to many scenerios in your mind from the sounds of things.

2. be decisive and understand that in the beginning you want to be natural and when/if you date then put more thought into it. --that i say because you can't go wrong making conversation then letting things happen. *surfers dont just think about surfing all day and then pop up on a wave out of nowhere. they chill in the ocean first and wait for the right wave* you gotta be in some sort of converation with her be able to communicate before you start talking about your car and all that jazz.

otherwise good luck im sure you will make the best of things. you just need to erase this thread in chances of her ever finding it. LOL cheers
edit on 16-3-2016 by birhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You forgot the zip ties and duct tape. You can never have too much duct tape.

On Topic - Stop playing like a 10 year old passing notes "If you like me check yes". Go Talk To Her.
edit on 16-3-2016 by DAVID64 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: berenike

What the hell kind of advice is 'do it a few times before asking for an actual date'?!?!

If you are doing it already you don't need to take her on a damn date.

OP, ignore this, stick with the pro-tips I gave you earlier.

I bloody knew that would be misconstrued.

I'm writing on a Tablet, tippy tapping out the letters with a stylus. Sod eloquence.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And chloroform.

A potato sack and a mallet work best for me.

OP, be yourself around this girl, and keep her smiling.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OP, tell us a bit more about yourself. What interests do you have? City or small town? How old is the girl? What business are you in?

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
OP, tell us a bit more about yourself. What interests do you have? City or small town? How old is the girl? What business are you in?

im a nerd type... love anime, games, draw, write, I can make people laugh.. mostly girls.. by my stupid corny jokes that really shouldn't make anyone laugh.
not in the city but not small.. spread out city so I'm sure she doesn't live near me.. would be a nice surprise but I doubt it... takes 20min to get to work from my place.
not going to say her age or anything bout her besides that shes... she .. she looks very nice... beautiful but she's shy.. not a bad thing either.. I love shy girls. but maybe she seemed shy to me because she liked me which maybe in a way I knew? idk...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Does she maybe share the same interests? I honestly think it's more complicated than anyone here telling you to just go for it.

Is she shy in general with other coworkers! If she likes you, I don't think shy would be the word, slightly nervous maybe?

Ask her out for coffee as co workers, get to know her first.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join