It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, ascension machines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Not really a machine.

On the other hand, an escalator is an ascension machine.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What towers were higher than the pyramids?

WTC springs to mind

Babel tower also, less footage, depends on which accounts bear the most credence to the student

Of course it would depend which pyramids you refer to, assuming Gizeh

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

WTC springs to mind
Yes. Built with steel. As I pointed out in my first post.

Babel tower also
A story. I know of a story about a beanstalk.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Suit your self

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Not really a machine.

On the other hand, an escalator is an ascension machine.

Yes but at least the idea was there in theory. Good on them.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Indeed.
I'm glad they built pyramids.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: zinc12

The energy field generated by a correctly constructed pyramid reaches heaven but energetically not physically.
Pyramids do not create energy fields.

The quote I provided is simply to show that a pyramid is not the easiest structure if your sole goal was height, a brick tower is.
As I pointed out, compressive strength is not the only consideration in building a tall structure. But, I did after all, say that as far as building a very large structure goes, a pyramid is the simplest way to do so.

Yes they do, do you know that the Earth is negatively charged? Do you know what a point charge is(charge density modified by geometry)?

now put the two together
edit on 13-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

do you know that the Earth is negatively charged?
No. On the whole the planet is neutral. But you can get potentials of either sort under various conditions. During thunderstorms for example, you can get "positive" or "negative" lightning. Though usually you have a lightning strike from a relatively negative cloud to a relatively positive area on the surface, the opposite is known to occur. "Positive" lightning, a bolt from a positive cloud to a negative Earth, is the rarer sort.

Do you know what a point charge is?
Yeah.

now put the two together
Ok. Are you talking about lightning? That's not really an energy field. It's more of a transfer of energy, but yes, lightning does tend to hit tall objects.

edit on 3/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

do you know that the Earth is negatively charged?
No. On the whole the planet is neutral. But you can get potentials of either sort under various conditions. During thunderstorms for example, you can get "positive" or "negative" lightning. Though usually you have a lightning strike from a relatively negative cloud to a relatively positive area on the surface, the opposite is known to occur. "Positive" lightning, a bolt from a positive cloud to a negative Earth, is the rarer sort.

Do you know what a point charge is?
Yeah.

now put the two together
Ok. Are you talking about lightning?

The Ionosphere is positively charged due to bombardment of solar wind. This positively charged ionosphere induces the opposite charge on the surface of the Earth which is negative. This potential difference between the earth and sky is there even in fine weather hence "fair weather field"

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The Ionosphere is positively charged due to bombardment of solar wind.

The solar wind is neutral, composed of both electrons and protons. But the ionosphere is not the result of the solar wind, it is the result of ultraviolet radiation from the sun ionising the atoms of the upper atmosphere. When something is ionized it means that electrons are stripped from the atom. So, the ionosphere is also composed of protons and electrons. It, like the solar wind, has no net charge.

This positively charged ionosphere induces the opposite charge on the surface of the Earth which is negative.
A positive charge cannot induce an opposing charge. The surface of the Earth is not negative. It is, on the whole neutral.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Incorrect, on a fine day, blue sky get yourself a helium balloon, cover it in aluminium foil and tie a coil thin conductive wire to it. Let the balloon rise several meters into the air. Now get a volt meter, stick one probe into the Earth and tie the end of the thin wire leading to the balloon to the other.

Result the meter will show a voltage of several thousands of volts with the Earth being negative and the balloon being positive.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

but yes, lightning does tend to hit tall objects.

Or buildings

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Result the meter will show a voltage of several thousands of volts with the Earth being negative and the balloon being positive.

Maybe. Several thousand volts, why bother with photovoltaic panels when all we need is balloons? BTW, voltmeter shows potentials, not charges.

But what does that have to do with the ionosphere? Tell, why, after flying my hang glider around several thousand feet off the ground for several hours, do I not receive an electrical shock when I land?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Maybe. Several thousand volts, doubtful. But a voltmeter shows potentials, not charges.

But what does that have to do with the ionosphere? Tell, why, after flying my hang glider around several thousand feet off the ground for several hours, do I not receive an electrical shock when I land?

Yes believe me it will be thousands of volts and if you want an electric shock replace the volt meter with a large capacitor and touch it, the shock you receive should convince you of the truth of what I say.

The reason you don't receive a shock is because your potential decreases as you descend to ground.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yes believe me

I don't.

The reason you don't receive a shock is because your potential decreases as you descend to ground.
So, I accumulate electons as I descend? Where do they come from? Or do I shed protons?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Maybe. Several thousand volts, why bother with photovoltaic panels when all we need is balloons?

Good question, better still pyrimids

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

Maybe. Several thousand volts, why bother with photovoltaic panels when all we need is balloons?

Good question, better still pyrimids
Or lightning rods?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

He uses a drone but much easier to use a balloon as I suggested.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That's pretty neat.
What does it have to do with the ionosphere? And why does the change in potential get so much less at night?

But let's get back to what you said before:

The energy field generated by a correctly constructed pyramid reaches heaven but energetically not physically.
Pyramids do not create energy fields. Nor do they send wires several thousand feet into the air. And what does atmospheric static electricity have to do with ascension or energy fields which reach heaven?

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
As the bones wither and crack, a suffocating weight pulls down the shoulders, a clock ticks in the background.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join