It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, ascension machines

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
You could. I am saying this pyramid was a battery; created at least 12000 years ago for a purpose.

In order to be a battery, you need an acid (which would dissolve the limestone and etch granite and that's kind of a real problem, ya know?) and you need two different metals (usually copper and zinc.)

And they didn't have a lot of zinc. Silver was too rare to be used (and it's not as suitable as zinc.) Ditto gold.

They also don't seem to have developed a stronger acid than vinegar.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
You have no imagination.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You have no imagination.

False.
I must admit though, my imagination is somewhat educated. Thinking outside a box first requires knowing what's in the box.

edit on 3/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

You could. I am saying this pyramid was a battery; created at least 12000 years ago for a purpose.

In order to be a battery, you need an acid (which would dissolve the limestone and etch granite and that's kind of a real problem, ya know?) and you need two different metals (usually copper and zinc.)
And they didn't have a lot of zinc. Silver was too rare to be used (and it's not as suitable as zinc.) Ditto gold.

When? What time period are you speaking of?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You have no imagination.

False.
I must admit though, my imagination is somewhat educated. Thinking outside a box first requires knowing what's in the box.

Imagination is not learned or that which comes from strict education requirements to make a first. Its free form fun/wild thinking. Not a rote or ruled by the constraints of what establishment disallows. As far as the box is concerned (never bothered to consider it as a valid player someone invented a false idea of).
edit on 14-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Not a rote or ruled by the constraints of what establishment disallows.

How about constraints of the world, the physical world? One can make up just about anything but when you start applying that to the world you can run into problems. I can imagine rainbows being caused by peeing unicorns. That doesn't mean they are.

You know, Einstein had a very active, and educated imagination.
edit on 3/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

vhb:Not a rote or ruled by the constraints of what establishment disallows.

Phage:How about constraints of the world, the physical world? One can make up just about anything but when you start applying that to the world you can run into problems. I can imagine rainbows being caused by peeing unicorns. That doesn't mean they are.

Imagination knows no constraints as is not at all bound by/of the physical world. It is your spirit traveling here and there.

Phage: You know, Einstein had a very active, and educated imagination.

Active; I understand, if a time traveler would have problems (too educated) and would overthink or deny those experiences.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

But it was very GOOD vinegar. And organic.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Apple Cider vinegar 400,000 years ago could have been so potent to melt/fuse rock, make rockets fly (oxygen and hydrogen in the mix). Vinegar (like honey) explains the dual nature of God.
edit on 14-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

a reply to: zinc12
That's pretty neat.
What does it have to do with the ionosphere? And why does the change in potential get so much less at night?

But let's get back to what you said before:

The energy field generated by a correctly constructed pyramid reaches heaven but energetically not physically.
Pyramids do not create energy fields. Nor do they send wires several thousand feet into the air. And what does atmospheric static electricity have to do with ascension or energy fields which reach heaven?

Firstly lets remind ourselves that you were not aware that the Earth was negatively charged with respect to the ionosphere and that you thought the Earth was overall neutral...glad I could teach you something new then.

The pyramid itself generates nothing rather since the Earth is negatively charged that same negative charge is distributed over the surface of the pyramid. Due to the point at the top of the pyramid the negative charge density up there is increased. Much in the way a magnifying glass can focus diffuse sunlight into a cone, the tip being intense enough to burn paper a pyramid focuses the diffuse negative charge of the Earth (which is actually generated by the Sun) to a focused point at the apex of the pyramid.

Sir Siemen’s, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise. Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation. He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor). When he held it above his head, it became charged with electricity. Sparks then were emitted from the bottle. One of the Arab guides got frightened and thought Siemen was up to some witchcraft and attempted to seize Siemen’s companion. When Siemen’s noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious. When he recovered, he took off down the pyramid shouting loudly.

edit on 14-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

The pyramid itself generates nothing rather since the Earth is negatively charged that same negative charge is distributed over the surface of the pyramid. Due to the point at the top of the pyramid the negative charge density up there is increased.

Alas! Not only is the pyramid made of non-conductive materials, the surface mobility of charge on limestone is abysmally small as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

The pyramid itself generates nothing rather since the Earth is negatively charged that same negative charge is distributed over the surface of the pyramid. Due to the point at the top of the pyramid the negative charge density up there is increased.

Alas! Not only is the pyramid made of non-conductive materials, the surface mobility of charge on limestone is abysmally small as well.

Alas limestone is hygroscopic also the Earth is mostly non conductive also yet it manages to become negatively charged. Rub a rubber balloon to your jumper, which one is conductive?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Alas limestone is hygroscopic also the Earth is mostly non conductive also yet it manages to become negatively charged. Rub a rubber balloon to your jumper, which one is conductive?

Soil is quite conductive unless totally dry, which rarely happens. Why do think 'grounding' works? It's full of electrolytes, like Brawndo.

The rubber balloon is statically charged by triboelectric charging when you rub it on your jumper. It tends to work because the charges AREN'T mobile on rubber. Totally different.

For your pyramid to conduct a charge from the Earth to the peak, it would have to be conductive. It's not.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The overall positive charge of the Ionosphere induces the opposite charge on the Earth and conductivity in not necessary. You can get a volt meter stick one probe into a large rock bolder in the ground and attach the other to a conductive balloon tethered by wire and you will observe the rock is charged negative with respect to the sky. Conductivity is not necessary to accumulate surface charge. When you shape the rock you shape the charge. A pyramid shaped rock has an accompanying pyramid shaped electrostatic field

The Earth is negatively charged, carrying 500,000 Coulombs (C) of electric charge (500 kC),[2] and is at 300,000 volts (V), 300 kV,[3] relative to the positively charged ionosphere. There is a constant flow of electricity, at around 1350 amperes (A) [approximately 1100 A][3], and resistance of the Earth's atmosphere is around 220 Ohms.[3] This gives a power output of around 400 megawatts (MW), which is ultimately regenerated by the power of the Sun

en.wikiversity.org...

edit on 14-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The overall positive charge of the Ionosphere induces the opposite charge on the Earth and conductivity in not necessary.

Oh, yeah, it is. The induction of which you speak is for the Earth's surface, and we're talking the (relatively) conductive bits. A chunk of limestone isn't going to do squat. What, exactly, are you thinking it will do? If it's not conductive, the electrons are relatively immobile and there's not going to be any 'charge concentration'.

You can get a volt meter stick one probe into a large rock bolder in the ground and attach the other to a conductive balloon tethered by wire and you will observe the rock is charged negative with respect to the sky.

Try it with teflon wires instead of copper on your voltmeter. And actually, even in your example it probably won't, unless the rock's wet or covered with organic crap.

Conductivity is not necessary to accumulate surface charge.

True, and in your balloon example, it has surface charge but no charge mobility. So it's basically meaningless.

When you shape the rock you shape the charge. A pyramid shaped rock has an accompanying pyramid shaped electrostatic field

No.

The Earth is negatively charged, carrying 500,000 Coulombs (C) of electric charge (500 kC),[2] and is at 300,000 volts (V), 300 kV,[3] relative to the positively charged ionosphere. There is a constant flow of electricity, at around 1350 amperes (A) [approximately 1100 A][3], and resistance of the Earth's atmosphere is around 220 Ohms.[3] This gives a power output of around 400 megawatts (MW), which is ultimately regenerated by the power of the Sun

en.wikiversity.org...

The human head weighs about eight pounds, bees can smell fear.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I have done it so I already know there is no place on this Earth which is not negatively charged with respect to the upper atmosphere. I have even sunk a copper rod into dry sand and it was negatively charged with respect to the sky.

Negative charge on the Earth cannot be measured unless in respect to something else since the whole earth is homogeneously charged negative hence the need for the balloon but a metal plate at the top of a high building measured with respect to the ground will work too.

A pyramidion (plural pyramidia) is the uppermost piece or capstone of an Egyptian pyramid or obelisk [1] in archaeological parlance.[2] They were called benbenet in the Ancient Egyptian language,[3] which associated the pyramid as a whole with the sacred benben stone.[2] In Egypt's Old Kingdom, pyramidia were generally made of diorite, granite, or fine limestone, which were then covered in gold or electrum

en.wikipedia.org...

If I were to connect that electrum covered capstone to a copper chain and run it down the pyrimid to the base would you be willing to grab the end of it, better still would you lick it with your tong

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

When? What time period are you speaking of?

This would be 60 million years ago to approximately Middle Kingdom when better ships and larger populations and the conquest of areas with good ports (and the development of larger populations elsewhere in the world to trade with) made these things possible. Most of the gold (and silver) comes from Nubia or mines in the eastern and western desert. Zinc mines, as you can see on any map of the world, aren't common around Egypt. Bronze was initially a trade product and not home-grown.

And acids - in order to store them (not to mention making them) you need good glass technology which wasn't available anywhere in the ancient world until the time of the Greeks: depts.washington.edu... Also, they didn't use/eat/have tomatoes and citric acids from fruit isn't that strong. Acids aren't as easy to make as you'd think: www.answers.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Apple Cider vinegar 400,000 years ago could have been so potent to melt/fuse rock, make rockets fly (oxygen and hydrogen in the mix). Vinegar (like honey) explains the dual nature of God.

Homo erectus wasn't making apple cider vinegar. Beer wasn't invented until the Early Dynastic periods of Sumer and Egypt. And the reactivity of vinegar is pretty weak... baking soda rockets (CO2 just don't fly that far or that well compared to other fuels as anyone who flies hobby rockets can tell you.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I have done it so I already know there is no place on this Earth which is not negatively charged with respect to the upper atmosphere. I have even sunk a copper rod into dry sand and it was negatively charged with respect to the sky.

Pics, or it didn't happen. Show me your meter with dry limestone blocks, and a common DVM. I'm calling shenanigans on you.

Negative charge on the Earth cannot be measured unless in respect to something else since the whole earth is homogeneously charged negative hence the need for the balloon but a metal plate at the top of a high building measured with respect to the ground will work too.

Which, I suppose, is why monster currents are flowing in every metal transmission tower, the Eiffel tower etc.

If I were to connect that electrum covered capstone to a copper chain and run it down the pyrimid to the base would you be willing to grab the end of it, better still would you lick it with your tong

In a quick second.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

And the reactivity of vinegar is pretty weak... baking soda rockets (CO2 just don't fly that far or that well compared to other fuels as anyone who flies hobby rockets can tell you.

But it's organic

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join