It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliven Bundy and Others Facing up to 96 Years in Prison:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Should have paid his bills like the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

To bad he wasnt. Two birds one stone thing u kno

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

What bother me the most about this issue is, some ATSer's put our government on a pedestal as if they have done no wrong towards the Bundy's, and the fact the historical record of the BLM over reach of power speaks volumes in this case.

Bundy had been to court several times before the BLM moved in so you can stop the BLM overreach lie.

But lets just demonized the Bundy's it is easier that way, yeah, they broke the law, yeah, let them go to prison for life for fighting for what is theirs in the first place.

It wasn't Bundy's in the first place the land belonged to the government.

I know, I know, some of you will say Bundy was a lazy cattle rancher who wanted his cattle to graze on Federal land without a permit.

They say that because that is exactly what Bundy was doing.

Guess what? The Bundy's tried to get permits but the corrupt government refuse to give it to them, this was part of the government plane to put the Bundy's out of business like they did all the other rancher in his location.

They didn't get the permits because they owed over a million dollars.

I guess it's better begging on our knees, than to fight for our freedoms, this is the impression I get from this board anyway.

Before crying this at least take the time and learn the difference of fighting for freedoms instead of fighting for one deadbeats greed.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
BLM has been found to violate the laws a number of times in different cases, they even violated their own regulations in one for sure... it astonishes me that people still want to assume the govt is doing the right thing when it comes to this organization.

Even when caught violating their own regulations and at times federal law nobody is punished with any level of seriousness.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ArnoldNonymous

By step out of line, do you mean speak out on rights or an armed takeover of a federal building complete with threatening to kill officers when they try to access the building that belongs to the feds in the first place all while using women and children as a bargaining chip?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join