It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Camera Filming Something Inexplicable In Turkey

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's a Mylar balloon.

Had a similar thing happen one night after a new years party with the ex. She had the balloon in the closet for a week or so, and didn't realize she left the door cracked. The door came open sometime in the middle of the night, I walked out in the living room on my way to the kitchen to get a drink, and there it was in the muted light of the darkened room was this THING! My heart jumped out of my chest, and I froze! The darn thing was standing upright, and kinda dragging the floor in the air stream from the furnace. (just like in this video) It was MOVING TOWARDS ME!! I fumbled for the nearest light switch, fell over a chair, and knocked my head into the dining table. LOL. By the time the light came on, it wasn't me that flipped the switch, it was my ex. Laughing hysterically after she found out I was OK.

That's exactly what I see here, a Mylar helium balloon with not much helium left in it, caught in an updraft.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

if you had some camera footage of that you would get a cache of that youtube money

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: game over man
I think I've debunked this, all CGI.

The website in the bottom corner of the video iha.com.tr, is not on the actual TV screen they're filming but from the footage of the camera they are using. Right away at 0:04 seconds you can see the red box go off frame of the TV set because it's edited onto the clip they are using from their camera.

I visited the IHA website and looked through all their videos, and also videos all the way back to August 2016 on their Facebook page, and did not find the original. Also no paranormal/TMZ/tabloid type footage.

IHA news clips of security camera footage, is actual security camera footage like news from all over the world, not poorly videotaped off a tv screen. It's totally fake.

Sorry to quote myself but didn't anybody read my post besides intrptr?

Go to their website and their Facebook page for yourself and see this is not a Ihlas Haber Ajansı video!

Google will translate their page for you:

iha.com.tr

Facebook page

HOAX

Remember that video that isn't from that website you were talking about?

iha.com.tr friggin video of penguin monster thingy

If you are going to make a claim, and then accuse people of not being diligent, then you should show the same amount of diligence.

Well good job of finding it! Don't need to be rude I didn't see it on the translated version. You really think this is something ATS should be taking seriously?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason005
Reminds me of that movie, I think it's called "The Golden Child," or something like that. I used to watch it when I was a kid, and there's this scene with a walking can of coke(?).

Man I love that scene!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Nah, it's hanging from a drone.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
String puppet on a drone.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Hey there, you were the one who twice came into the thread and posted HOAX using evidence that was later found to be...not evidence, right? How rude is that? I mean, if you come in to a thread and be all "I got this, there is no evidence, it is a hoax, nothing to see here" and your evidence is in fact false, what is that?

Whether it is a valid subject for ATS is surely up to the site owner and moderators not for me to decide.

Anyway, the way I found it was by going to the website and actually trawling the video sections, and there were a lot of videos to trawl through.

You see it is nothing personal, it just seems to me to be unfair to claim a topic is a hoax with information that in itself is not true.

No offence.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Mianeye

I watched the whole thing.
If I had to give a debunk idea, it would be a mostly deflated mylar balloon... but I don't think that works. If it was a mylar balloon, it would have spun at some point, presenting a much wider image for the camera.
Maybe a plastic bag with some helium in it. It goes airborne after it gets near the building, which makes sense, as up drafts occur close to buildings in the presence of very little wind.

That's what it most likely is. Is this more intriguing than a ATS thread I posted a few years ago.
UFO over Boeing Field 28 July, 2014

Similar reflecting light etc...

I now say both are balloons.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
It's Towlie!

The military must have gotten him back and then sent him into Turkey!

Looks seriously high too!

Wow, I don't think in all my years on ATS did I ever get such a kick out of a comment till this, I dunno why but it was a hoot! "Youre the worst character ever towlie!" "I know..."

As far as the video, if you didn't know it may help that in Konstantinoupoli and the western coat of Turkey as well as the touristy parts throughout the country, Mexico ain't got NOTHIN on Turkey when it comes to people left and right selling kiddies toys...those four foot long balloons you punch upward that fly thirty feet in the sky, wind up robots and cars, toy planes, boomerangs, other throwing things, dolls that unicycle a tightrope,and a hundred other cheaply made cheap flying and moving toys (I got a black doll wearing a 50 cent hat wearing a teeshirt that says "rap cool money!" who raises the roof when you squeeze the hand for a single eurobuck (thats what my sister n I call em after saying buckazoids the first few yrs that they replaced the draxma
whom I've taken all over the world and have a special album of him sitting on the Spanish throne, winning man of the cruise (aha really) winning a jackpot in Vegas, getting groped and kissed by lots of women, lap dances from strippers and a smoke in his mouth, sitting with the prince of Jordan in Monaco...I say that so I don't seem too dumb for buying it and my POINT of the whole story is that you wouldn't imagine all the toys that walk or dance and fly that they sell all over turkey that you've never seen elsewhere. So it could be just a plastic metallic colored kite like toy that just goes to and fro in the breeze

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Someone's been training at the crane hermit school

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Very strange, at first I thought a small person with a lose cloth spinning around....

I for one would go and investigate out of my curiosity... Just saying!

Reminds me of that other recent vid, blue robot alien in Mexico. Correction, I meant Peru.
edit on 31-8-2016 by VileofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VileofTruth

i have already pointed that in the comment

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Ah I see. Appologies good friend. You know they say great minds think alike lmao

Are these things going to be common now? Hmm one can only wonder.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VileofTruth

who knows?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

So fake it's not even funny.

If someone saw something weird they would not wait for it to 'walk' to the left side of the frame. They would turn their camera on and immediately already be centred. This is bull#. Plus the faking is obviously fake excitement.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join