It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco built an outdoor urinal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ahhh the beauty of Liberalism.

When you get so screwed with poverty, make an outdoor TOILET for all to see and enjoy.

Walking my 7 year old daughter down the street:

"Daddy what's that man doing, I see his peepee, and why is he talking to himself and throwing up at the same time?"

Beautiful stuff. San Francisco is now like India. Amazing. We're getting all the BENEFITS! Who doesn't want to see grown men and drug addicts and bums pee in public. Now sanctioned by the city.

This is so "Progressive". I love it. Will we be erecting public shooting galleries for junkies next?

I feel it coming......

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Accommodate the necessity or turn your back and pretend it doesn't exist.

Kind of a "no brainer" to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Oh and remember, this is a city where the average rent is TWICE the national average.

What luxury. How chic and forward. How quaint. It's like ART.

"Progressives".....yay

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Funny, if I do the same thing, I can be arrested for public indecency and tagged or the rest of my life as a someone with a 'sexual criminal record'.

But let's pander to the lowest common denominator. Why not? It's already a circus.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I guess that's what they mean when they talk about pissing in the wind! I guess one would be able to tell which guy pissed indoors and which out due to the splashes on his trousers and shoes.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Funny, if I do the same thing, I can be arrested for public indecency and tagged or the rest of my life as a someone with a 'sexual criminal record'.

But let's pander to the lowest common denominator. Why not? It's already a circus.

Everyone pees. Big deal.

All men have penises. Big deal.

What matters is where they pee, so as not to cause a health hazard.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Everyone pees. Big deal.

Everyone takes a dump too.
People do heroin too.
Everyone bleeds.
Everyone has sex.

Your logic..... "Do it in public"

Awesome. Can't wait to send my 7 year old daughter off for a bike ride in a neighborhood where grown men are publicly peeing....among other things.

"Culture"...."Progression"....YAY

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You bring up a good point...What if little children are walking by...and some crackhead has his schlong hanging out?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You bring up a good point...What if little children are walking by...and some crackhead has his schlong hanging out?

You or I would be arrested and have a permanent record, and be on a database for life.

But hey, it's homeless.....(For now)

Let's just take our clothes off while we're at it. Why have any laws against 'exposure' at all?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My social anxiety wouldn't even allow me to do that in such an open, public way lol. But hey... if ya gotta go, I guess ya gotta go.

Personally, I've always been fond of golden gate park for such emergencies. :p Find some dense trees where little light shines, ensure you're far enough away from the sound of voices for any noises caused by elimination to carry, and relieve yourself in the peaceful tranquility of chirping birds and pleasant smelling leaves and Earth.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AceWombat04
My social anxiety wouldn't even allow me to do that in such an open, public way lol. But hey... if ya gotta go, I guess ya gotta go.

Personally, I've always been fond of golden gate park for such emergencies. :p Find some dense trees where little light shines, ensure you're far enough away from the sound of voices for any noises caused by elimination to carry, and relieve yourself in the peaceful tranquility of chirping birds and pleasant smelling leaves and Earth.

Peace.

From what I have heard of San Francisco heading back into those dense trees may be a negative for more than one reason.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

When you get so screwed with poverty, make an outdoor TOILET for all to see and enjoy.

"Daddy what's that man doing, I see his peepee, and why is he talking to himself and throwing up at the same time?"

Beautiful stuff. San Francisco is now like India. Amazing. We're getting all the BENEFITS! Who doesn't want to see grown men and drug addicts and bums pee in public. Now sanctioned by the city.

This is so "Progressive". I love it. Will we be erecting public shooting galleries for junkies next?

I feel it coming......

Why would she 'see his peep pee' ? men facing a wall usually unzip a bit and pee and no one is the wiser, especially with a semicircular wall.

This was to stop people from peeing everywhere and corroding walls and tall, heavy lightposts from falling over and killing people.

I see the problem here...liberal city, an innovation and people are bound to criticize it, no matter what it is. Try to veil it all you want...that is the reason.

edit on 12-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I feel it coming......

Why would she 'see his peep pee' ? men facing a wall usually unzip a bit and pee and no one is the wiser, especially with a semicircular wall.

This was to stop people from peeing everywhere and corroding walls and tall, heavy lightposts from falling over and killing people.

I see the problem here...liberal city, an innovation and people are bound to criticize it, no matter what it is. Try to veil it all you want...that is the reason.

I'm guessing, unlike YOU, I've actually lived in the Bay Area and know San Francisco. It's ALWAYS been a garbage pile. This is nothing new. Even my Liberal friends moved out of there because it got so wonky and stupid.

Again, why have any exposure laws at all?

And would you let your daughter or children ride bikes down a street where strangers get to pee on little walls?
You would be concerned? That doesn't concern you?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I feel it coming......

Why do you see this as "an innovation"...when it's what people did in the streets back in the cholera and plague-ridden Middle Ages?

edit on 12-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Everyone pees. Big deal.

People do heroin too.
Everyone bleeds.
Everyone has sex.

Awesome. Can't wait to send my 7 year old daughter off for a bike ride in a neighborhood where grown men are publicly peeing....among other things.

s

Oh Gawd, "It's for the children".

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Cultural Marxism at its finest.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I feel it coming......

I'm guessing, unlike YOU, I've actually lived in the Bay Area and know San Francisco. It's ALWAYS been a garbage pile. This is nothing new. Even my Liberal friends moved out of there because it got so wonky and stupid.

Again, why have any exposure laws at all?

And would you let your daughter or children ride bikes down a street where strangers get to pee on little walls?
You would be concerned? That doesn't concern you?

All your friendly neighborhood local flasher has to do is make that his base of operations...and he can declare to the cops that he was just taking a legal piss.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I feel it coming......

Why do you see this as "an innovation"...when it's what people did in the streets back in the cholera and plague-ridden Middle Ages?

They had urinals and wastewater treatment plants in the middle ages?

Where did you go to school to learn such folly?

link   

Everyone pees. Big deal.

People do heroin too.
Everyone bleeds.
Everyone has sex.

s

Oh Gawd, "It's for the children".

Oh okay, children don't exist....my bad.

Yeah, screw raising families and wanting daughters to be able to ride bikes or walk without seeing grown men ENCOURAGED to PISS in a ring on a public street.

Silly me, children suck and should shut their faces.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join