It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CALAIS TODAY - Calais Lady explains the invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Stumbled this video which was posted today in Youtube. An lady which seems to be very reliable one explains Calais today as she as a resident has experienced it and how 18 000 "refugees" in Calais has destroyed city structure.
She starts to explain what she has experienced at 2 minutes mark.

Never thought things had gone this bad and had no idea what has been going on in Calais was in this scale. Media hiding information from people and twisting the news is serious offence to us all. What has happened in Calais shows very dark future for Europe in general. In next few months it is expected even bigger influx of "refugees" coming in EU.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The seeds of their own countries cancer has been sown. It make take awhile but sooner or later the natives will become less civilized and start to defend themselves any way they can..

You and your family are have supper and your front door crashes in with some people who have decided whatever you are eating smells good and they just want to eat to....because they are hungry.. I suggest serve pork every meal ... start a pig farm in your front yard... Put a sign up saying this home is protected by pig urine and feces.... since no native can actually use force to protect their lives and property.. Women; sorry girls if you want to dress in a western fashion prepare to be groped and fondled by guys who still wipe their butts with their left hand and can spot a pretty goat or sheep from a mile away.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

One of the many videos,showing the pleading voices of those asking for an ear before the drums of war beat in Europe, how sad.

Or as others will say she's just a brown shirt, or it's just one opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Indeed. It sounds like cry for help, left alone without protection of government. Governments which main duty is to keep their citizens safe is failed badly

In other hand we need to see EU as an institution which is not for the citizens it is for one world government and which goal is to give ultimate power for just a few.
edit on 11-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

This has been going on for years, it isn't a new phenomenon and it is spreading across all of Europe.

The typical apologists will claim that this is all made up, that there is no problem, that you are a racist instigator and purveyor of the most wicked manifestation of 'intolerance'.

I would invite those who question the authenticity of these revelations to reevaluate their ideological indifference to the suffering of French people.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I've visited Calais many times. I was never that fond of it tbh but to hear that things have gotten this bad is heart breaking. Makes me so glad that I discouraged my mother from visiting France last September. She goes by ferry and usually spends her first night in Calais...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Good decision ! I have been in France often too and seen Paris changing over the years ( i love the museums there ) and i have atm no desire to go there anymore either. France has always been one of the most visited places in World but has lost a lot of money from tourism since last terrorist attack. It is weird that government doesn´t do anything to save one of their main income nor help their own citizens. Picture is sour.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The authorities are evidently being leaned on by a higher power. I can't think of another explanation for the inaction. Scary times.
edit on 11-2-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I find it amazing that European governments would rather risk the deconstruction of existing culture at the expense of endorsing and allowing a more primitive one to usurp their society. It is a sign of acute political correctness when a government stifles righteous dissent of it's citizens through relentless propaganda and somehow turns victims into intolerant racists and actual intolerant racists into victims.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Makes you think what is going on really. What you just wrote is exactly what is happening and events are so opposite what it should be.

Maybe CERN flipped us into alternative reality

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, well, well, people are finally coming to their senses, or rather, what is left of them.

BUT, keep calling those of us who called it racists.

No one should have to feel afraid of speaking the truth. The current state of Europe is a big, fat exclamation point.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Thank you for this Dollukka, sooner or later the tide is going to turn but we have grown too soft and expect the police to protect us, they never will as they are only there to serve the interests of the elite and hold the population in line not deal with immigrant problem's.

The very fact that a beligerant and violent group of people whom are not even citizens are allowed to set up camp and run amok in a european city should be a warning to all that hear this, if president Chirac or better still De Gaul was still alive the french would never have had this problem.

As a British man I look with trepedation as these thug's are trying to get to england in order to reinforce the fifth columne our own government has allowed to take up residence in our country.

I know that many in that shanty city called the jungle are genuine refugee's but of course we have all heard about the sexual abuse and systematic rape of female refugee's in those camp's often in forced brothel's and the presence of ISIS element's among them.

Female refugees are actually in the extreme minority, the majority of them men are of fighting age and intent on getting to our nation's, they are intent on taking over, there willingness to use violence show's then to not be coming to ask for help but simply to take what is our's by force if they need to and they seem to intend to do just that and while the elite want to keep us in our place actually using our own anger at this dangerous influx of alien thugs to enact more crowd control and police powers (not for our safety or to remove these violent immigrant's but to keep us there own citizenry in our place) they have miscalculated as this is creating a wrecked europe that they will genuinely not be able to buy up (through there corporate masters which is there ultimate master plan) when the smoke clears, indeed the islamification is now at a pace which will bring it to a violent and innevitable face off with our own people.

While we are unarmed mostly I believe these muslims are likely to have smuggled weapon's in and so it will be violent blood shed which will then bring down our government's leading to military coup's within some of our nations and perhaps even the unthinkable reignition of extreme right wing neo nazi politic's in western europe, sadly I have heard people in the UK saying thing's like HITLER WAS RIGHT, which I whom can trace some jewish ancestry I am sure you understand do not like the sound of but this was coming from all walks of life, even an old WW2 veteran whom fought in the last day's of the war whom I used to talk too as well as woman, men and general citizenry in northern england.

We could be saved by just one strong patriotic right minded leader whom cared about his own people and put there interests first but god help us all because that is the very thing the elite do not want us to have unless he is on there leash and then our interests would not be his priority.

edit on 11-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Police: "They all look the same"

Say whaaa.... that's not very politically correct now is it?

On the serious side it sounds absolutely terrifying over there. Thank you second amendment and civilized western society, proud to be an American (sometimes)...
edit on 11-2-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Je suis Ali.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. Very disturbing. I have been sitting on a document that may explain some of this. Not posted because of the time involved.
edit on 11-2-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'm intrigued, please post the document!
edit on 11-2-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I will make an effort to post it tomorrow. It likely will not be as complete as I would like but then I would never postl

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I have long said that *political correctness* and *human rights*

will be the death of humanity!!

People are now waking up to the fact that to be FAIR it has to

be used to the advantage of both sides, and that cannot ever

happen, because at the other side of one persons *human rights*

another is having their *human rights* eroded!

And the speaker referred to *borders* !!!!!!

The present situation proves WHY borders were, and why they are

necessary.

Mrs Merkel ARE YOU LISTENING

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

We could be saved by just one strong patriotic right minded leader whom cared about his own people and put there interests first but god help us all because that is the very thing the elite do not want us to have unless he is on there leash and then our interests would not be his priority.

^ This ^ ~~~~~ Right here is what's coming. Order Out Of Chaos. It's going to get worse before this ONE brings false peace/plan .... for a little while.

World Leader will enter the stage.

I watched this video a few days ago, horrible what's going on there. And judging by the videos of the truckers, it would seem she's telling the truth.

edit on 12-2-2016 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I am sick of the righteous amongst us saying we have to help these people ...after all we are all human beings. As true as that comment is..we are humans but with different values and most of those values don't mix. Birds are all birds at the end of the day...but they don't flock together otherwise they fight because they are different in needs and strengths.

We need to help these people be able to live in their own lands and not try to integrate them in ours..because it is very evident to me that this mass migration does not work.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join