It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob of masked men in Stockholm beat refugee children in revenge attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

, but if you make the integration process tolerable, then things will work out.

At what cost?

Are you a female in Sweden? Are you willing to pay the price?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

How about asking countries that managed to do it successfully?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How about asking countries that managed to do it successfully?

I'm asking you. You have two available orifices. There are six guys and five of them are holding you down. They take turns and pulverize your face as they go. After it's over, you walk away and say nothing. Does that sound like a "let's just ride this out and things will be okay in 50 years" acceptable scenario? Because that's what's happening.

Anyway, you are blaming the host countries, I see. It's their fault. They aren't doing it right.
edit on 2/1/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

And I answered your question with a suggestion where you can get better answers than anything I could provide.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You are blaming the host countries. They aren't doing things correctly, right?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Yes

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Yes

Maybe they should be kinder. More understanding. Gentler. More loving and accepting. More generous? Maybe give them more money? Cover up the criminal behaviors even more than they have done. Don't talk about it and it will go away. Because they are not really criminal elements. It's just poor planning on the parts of the host countries, who are (at last) becoming unwilling to roll over (pun intended) and play dead.

And 'Yes", you are willing to pay the price? Just become another statistic of those who sacrificed their bodies, their dignity, and their mental/emotional well being to help the North Africans and criminal Arab element adjust in the long run?

Well aren't you sweet and self-sacrificing.

But are you able to forgive the women who have been assaulted for not being so giving and accepting as you are? Maybe they are people too.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The level of ignorance on ATS is rising each and every day.
The scum who attacked migrants are swedish football/soccer hooligans.
They are no vigilante group with good intentions but rather violent brain dead thugs looking for a adrenaline rush.
They are fighting,stabbing and killing eachother When they arent attacking migrants.
Cut the Bs patriot romantic fairy tales,these brain dead low life scum have killed more swedes than any radical islamic terror group ever will.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
im pretty damn sure that this was a staged event to dismiss the demonstration that were suppose to happen the day after.
the demo the day after was for swedidh ppl who are sick of the politics regarding refugees.

now the media went all crazy stating that nazis were going berzerk on the streets of stockholm.
it also invited the feminazi left idiots to a counter demonstration the day after.

wich led to a ramping crowd screaming at ordinary swedish citizens that they were racists and nazis for
going to the demo that were against the politics and the not so overlooked voilence on many different asylym homes.

now, what the media neglected to mention were that saturday night at a central subway station a group of immigrants or probably AFA a (loco leftist voilence organisation) who thretened swedish ppl and subway workers with roughing a some sort of sticks.

this alltho were not even mentioned by the media since the agenda was to bash swedes who are fed up with this crap.

thats my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Countries that integrate successfully allow immigrants in at a trickle and give plenty of time before bringing in more. That is the only way to successfully integrate, and with Islam being so political a system, they are the hardest to integrate in the first place. The mindset is not compatible with the western mindset and values, so immigrants from Muslims countries need to be taken in at a much slower pace than someone from a society more closely resembling western values. An American can integrate into french culture much easier, for instance, than someone from Egypt because of the ideologies of the cultures they came from.

This is why this is failing, way too many way too fast with not enough resources and ability to help them immigrate into society. They are coming ignorant of the culture, the language and from cultures at odds with the values of the countries they are coming into. Too many too fast = no integration.

edit on 1-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

That's all bull#. Muslims integrate just fine into western society. The numerous amounts of American Muslims in the US testifies to that account. Though I'm not going to speak further to someone who propagandizes the myth that Muslim culture and western culture are incompatible. I work with Muslims every day that prove that idiocy wrong, and not all of them have completely naturalized or gotten their American citizenships yet either. So adieu.
edit on 1-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I don't think there's any way the elite overlooked this possibility. Then again, I don't know what's more frightening: the possibility they were too dumb to know or they knew and wanted it to happen.

Wasn't there a Frenchman who wrote a book in the 70s with this as a premise?

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Kitana

That's all bull#. Muslims integrate just fine into western society. The numerous amounts of American Muslims in the US testifies to that account. Though I'm not going to speak further to someone who propagandizes the myth that Muslim culture and western culture are incompatible. I work with Muslims every day that prove that idiocy wrong, and not all of them have completely naturalized or gotten their American citizenships yet either. So adieu.

In that case lets make US take in all the refugees in Europe right now. We only have had about 2 million refugees and their Swedish offspring in Sweden 10 million inhabitants. So to have the same population intake as us take in 20% of your population as Muslim and let US show everyone how you can integrate 60 million arabs and North Africans with different cultural background without creating Ghettos.

US cannot even integrate their own population that is already in the US. Have you forgotten the black ghettos? And those are people who believe in equality between the sexes and races. There is a big % of Muslim that are very dualistic and even racist.

There are Muslim that integrate fine in Sweden but it does not work when you allow Sharia Ghetto society by taking in to many in a to short while.

Words mean nothing, so prove us wrong so we can learn how it is done. You can start by taking in all the North African street children that is living on selling drugs and prove that you can make them lawful and contributing members of your society.
edit on 1-2-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

The US is taking in refugees. We aren't going to take all of your refugees. That's your problem. Deal with it.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm from a border state in the US. The real culture clash I see is 1st World vs 3rd. The well-heeled Latin American/Mexicans (the sort who come here legally) aren't an issue. Nor do the well-off Asian, Mideastern, etc. These are people who have lived a more first world life.

The influx of uneducated, illiterate, innumerate who are mostly indigenous peoples who've been subject to extreme poverty and privation... That's a problem. They're not going to integrate quickly. And they may clash violently with the underclasses already in the system, who do feel the sting of their presence.

That's what I've seen. Our system has a very hard time handling Mexicans flowing over the border in that way. The hospitals, libraries, schools end up stretched thin trying to bridge language and cultural barriers while trying to make up for the physical problems caused by a lifetime of nutritional deficits.

And those are people that are still closer to Western values because of some remaining religious connections and other elements of shared culture.

I can only imagine what Europe is going through.

Can Muslims integrate? My guess is yes, many can and will, BUT how much education and exposure to Western society prior will make or break their ability to successfully adapt. Also, their grasp of the local language will matter.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The US is taking in refugees. We aren't going to take all of your refugees. That's your problem. Deal with it.

www.wnd.com...
According to this you have taken in 1.5 million Muslims through the refugee program since the passage of the Refugee Act of 1980.

You are 300 million and you have taken in 1.5 million.
We are now 10 million and we are probably close to 10% Muslim now or will soon be.
When US thinks 680,000 Muslims is much we had 160000 refuges come here last year.

To say it clearly US is not taking anyway near the amount Sweden does. And since you do not do that you have no clue on how high level of mass migration works in practice and what kind of strain it puts on society.

1% Muslim is not a problem. 10% uneducated Muslim in a country where almost everyone has a university/collage degree and where low level jobs are disappearing. If you cannot get a job and get stuck in the Ghetto you will not integrate.
edit on 1-2-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

www.wnd.com...
According to this you have taken in 1.5 million Muslims through the refugee program since the passage of the Refugee Act of 1980.

We are now 10 million and we are probably close to 10% Muslim now or will soon be.
When US thinks 680,000 Muslims is much we had 160000 refuges come here last year.

To say it clearly US is not taking anyway near the amount Sweden does. And since you do not do that you have no clue on how high level of mass migration works in practice and what kind of strain it puts on society.

According to world news daily? Yeah. Get a better source. That's all I have to say about that.

This also isn't a contest to see who can take in the most refugees...

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Well these guys are heroes.....they put masks on and beat up children....what a bunch of heroes.....perhaps they should be awarded the nobel peace prize.......

Open your eyes for once! These are not children.

The media has been reluctant to expose the crimes these "refugee's" are committing , as we speak. So what do you think the media will do when they report on a event like this? You think they all of a sudden switch their mindset? Ofcourse not , they twist it so that it will continue to fit the agenda they have been following all along. Calling these criminals "unatended minors" The headline is sensasionalist and completly misleading and on purpose. Stop being idiots please it is the whole reason why this is happening in the first place.

Here is one of your poor poor "children" that are getting a ass whooping because they murdered a woman and your heart bleeds for :
www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Claimed to be 16: Ahmad Farid"

Ya, that 'child' hugging his Teddy Bear looks like he is 16 going on 32.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

www.wnd.com...

According to world news daily? Yeah. Get a better source. That's all I have to say about that.

This also isn't a contest to see who can take in the most refugees...

If you have a better source show it. I just took the first one I could find searching "muslim refugees to usa" on google.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

He could be 16. My own sons are man-sized with facial hair. My oldest is only approaching 16 and people think he's in his early 20s.

Not everyone "looks 16"... Whatever that means.

I've seen 12 year olds I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley who are taller than me.

Just being " under 18" doesn't make you a non threat. That's why I'm a big advocate of getting kids in control of their bodies and minds at a young age. Once they're as big or bigger than you, its a whole other ball o' wax when they "tantrum".

No one should go around attacking people just because, but I can understand the source and nature of their fears.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join