It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

I recall you making a similar vague request before. Im happy to serve up another can of Dog Meat for you (with the "Soppin Good Gravy", no less)

Otherwise, lets get an idea of what you are liking and we can make it happen.
edit on 4/15/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
LOL - me too!

G

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello all and thank you in advance for the help, everybody seems real friendly 'round these parts. Today i finally figured out how to do an avatar sort of, but i am computer illiterate for the most part it seems. So i came to yous guys for help. Not really sure if this will be better as an avatar or the background image.
I was thinking maybe this as the avatar with a space/universe kind of background image possibly? Not sure, if anyone chooses to help, let your imagination have some fun with this one. Couple things, 1.trippy 2. bright/cheery kind of feel 3. The text " Homies help homies, always" not a req, but ya know if you can make it work......

Thanks again guys!
edit on 15-4-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

I think I went too.... "trippy" LOL

G

(That image would be placed as your mini-profile background with a blank avatar image, as described on Pg1 of this thread)
edit on 16-4-2016 by Gordi The Drummer because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Not sure if you guys already knew but Google recently bought NIK Filters for photoshop collection. Includes 7 very usable filters and Google is now giving them out for free.
You can download them from here

NIK filters

posted on Apr, 16 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL thank you very much gordi!!! ok now to to some computer wizardry.....be back soon

ETA: Awesome, pretty sure i got it right. Thanks so much again Gordi!!!
edit on 16-4-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

Looks good on you!

You are most welcome.

G

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
OK, I have done a very basic edit of the text in my signature, as a jpeg but am not sure how to get the image as the signature - probably I missed it in the thread, but the first few posts are only instructions for avatars and backgrounds.

If anyone wants to do me a better one, *hint hint* - feel free
as I am not too happy with the one I have done, but it will do if I can get it uploaded.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

If you upload it to your images, highlight the [pic] line then and paste into your sig on your profile that should work I think

And where the hell is everyone ?

Cody

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think I scared them away

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
hey everybody whats up again! Still very satisfied with my background ty very much Ghost 147! Now I have a request for my current avatar, which may be difficult because it is animated.

This was like the best animated gif I could find of reef fish with a transparent background where the fish were actually recognizable reef fish and look real.

Is there anyways someone could maybe, add a few more fish, or find one where instead of scrolling by and disappearing, they just kind of hang out there?? I feel like they just go by too fast. Maybe they can just appear to move around slowly and hangout, with some small bubbles rising through the water??

These were others that were promising to me, but i did not like mainly because of the fish themselves.

This one just moves funny though.

So in these, this is like exactly how I want to see them move, but with a few more fish. The bubbles are there, but he ones in this image are really more that I wanted. I just wanted to see small individual bubbles come up a little slower as well.

I think I am asking too much because its animated, but I may as well inquire.
edit on 4/23/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Good luck with your eyes.....vision is something we take for granted until problems crop up.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

And where the hell is everyone ?

Cody

I have been bad....not even dropping in to say hello.
I need to spend some time here....that is for sure

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

We're all conspicuous by our absence at the moment LOL

I'm as guilty as any other

But damn I miss the fun we all have

*Goes to muck out the monkey* This won't be pleasant, it's been ages

Cody

edit on 24/4/16 by cody599 because: My K broke temporarily

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

*Goes to muck out the monkey* This won't be pleasant, it's been ages

Cody

Oh....did i do that? LOL

I've not been near a computer with photoshop on it very often over the last few weeks. And the next several don't seem to be a whole lot better. Perhaps if no one else has a chance before tonight I can work on the pending request by 1984.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Good to see you bro

It's OK I got a new shovel LOL

I've broken my printer with all the sodding paperwork, British law requires hard copies of just about everything. Everyone wants a piece of me still, BUT I finally allowed myself to buy my dream kitchen knives.

When I say knives I mean art, they are truly a work of art.

Shoot me an email if you get time, it's been too long again

Cody

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Sorry Realist, but my skills and abilities are minimal next to none so I can't help you with your animated fishies wish list.

But Zarniwoop is our local resident kung-fu master at that animated gif stuff, perhaps you can shoot him a quick U2U and see if he's around to lend you a helping hand ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

As fun as that one sounds, and it does sound like fun, I have to pass due to too much busy in RL. Mrs. Zarni would light me up if she caught me cheating on Avy work right now.

Hope everyone is doing well!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Slowed down animation a bit and added one more fish

If you want it to be faster pls let me know.

Cheers !

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I love that extra fish and how he lingers, thats what I am talking about! Good work on slowing it down. Is there anyway maybe getting the speed right between the original and the one you did?? Like a sweet spot between the two wold be perfect. I really do love that extra fish. IF you have any more like it to throw in, or different colors that would be swell.

Man, everyone here is awesome. And I get some people are busy, dont sweat it. This is just an extra hobby right? I would like to dabble in this stuff myself one day, just maybe when the younger kids are older I may have better time.

Anyways dollukka, I like where its going.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join