It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Orionis: Giza's Monuments Speak

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I bleieve that picture of the Peruvian 'armor' is from the Lima museum.
I'll check my sources for a direct link.

I am pleased to know your astute in heiroglyphs, your knowledge will show what is fake and real of what others have previously shared with me. As you will see when this Codex furthers Byrd, I have treated geoglyphs, petroglyphs and certain statues the same to show they are a type of heiroglyph..and each tells a certain story to this Codex. I hope to have your input added steering me to the correct resources.

In reality, what I present is in conflict with academia and Egyptian history so it must be understood we are dealing with a previous UNKNOWN civilization who originally built and PURPOSELY LEFT these monuments to their future surviving offspring either knowing we as curious creatures would discover mathematics and geometry or they DIRECTED us in this direction so that we would discover this message. True I am accused of being shaky on OUR history - but in my defense, we are dealing with a brand new history that all of us are just discovering how to read.

As a peculiar note Byrd - see that small pic of Chac Mool?
Science has shown his head is turned at exactly 13.5 Thirteen point five degrees.

@Quaria - short for Aquaria..or Aquarian?
Are we coming into a new age of enlightenment as the Mayan and Kali Yuga's prophesized? Aquarius the water bearer considered the sign of knowledge. Curiously scriptures Jesus was attributed to the sign of a fish - the symbol for Pisces, and when asked by his disciples - how will we know when your time is at end? Jesus replied - follow the man carrying water into his house. Approximately an astrological zodiac house symbol lasts for 2,125 years..about the time Jesus showed up. Are we in the midst of the winds of change? Astrologiccal references to be sure, so Aqualia, interesting your name is to me.

This picture is of monuments wearing similar headdress as the Egyptians but was found BESIDE the pyramid of Quetzacoatl in Chichen Itza, Mexico.
edit on 27-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: corrections

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
To those whom come across the 3 videos released thus far -

What I have done is taken the world's oldest largest anthropomorphic geoglyph, decoded his language, then using him as the guide to explain this codex of ancient monuments and the language they are speaking. The giant shows math and geometry, which the Egyptians revered was given us by their god Thoth, and why I named him Pi Thoth - Pi for math and Thoth for his gifts. Also I see the "H's" in Thoth as silent - like Tot but
pronounced Taught as he was the teacher.

@EvilCHiMP - thank you for your input. Enjoy the show, this will definitely above all be fun!
This pic a friend just sent me. ENJOY

@UnIfinity - I've been waiting for you brother/sister - Welcome!

@kissy princess - Wow 5:30a.m.? It's people like YOU that I continue showing this Codex.
"If not for you, there go I."

@hopenotfeariswhatweneed -
Thank you for your compliment.
Your chosen site name says it all of what this quest is. It's time for truth, not fear. We have been captive of fear for far too long.
We have been led to believe lies and conditioned to accept them as truth while truth is made to be believed as fairy tale.

We have been corrupted and unknowingly do this to our children and grandchildren. A great lie has been propagated where we have been the creators to deceit. From infancy we are told of the Tooth Fairy, Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, Jesus, Alien's etc. only to find out the truth as age progressers..and accepting without blinking an eye.

Yes I've read history for almost 40 years sometimes following crap..but as Thoth exclaims - even in the darkest shadows, a recess of Light can appear..and so I have grown and drawn from these learnings.

This quest does not belong to me, it has NO ownership for it belongs to ALL of us!
Everyone's input is essential to understanding, verifying OR disproving.
I'm not saying I'm correct and this is why it is so valuable for others to speak their minds

TOGETHER we will examine all of history's lies to find truth.

(another for your expertise to examine Byrd:up

All apologies for my tardy replies..I am vested in other websites with this Codex also.
Be well all. JD

edit on 27-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: corrections

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
As this investigation furthers we will search every nook and cranny of history, including scripture and mythology plus the study of ancient cultures turning this Earth rock over to see what can be revealed of lost knowledge.

The Seked Method is a 2.1 system often used to describe the math of the Great Pyramids Grand Gallery.

Is our math system much older than we are led to believe,
and will todays technology teach us the truth to our mysterious past?

Atlantis is the name chosen to represent this quest because it is the most well known of names..however in my writings I refer to this mysterious place as Sitnalta - which is Atlantis spelled backwards.
I DO NOT believe the Atlantis island story but as time does cycle in retrograde, I chose to use the name backwards.
'Prior-man' understood that language consistently changes but that math, geometry and astronomy doesn't, they just progress and these three sciences coupled together is what is needed for an intelligent civilization to conquer technology.
This is precisely WHY they left this Codex in this language.

If we let the monuments speak their specialized knowledge, will we will strip away the Illusion?

edit on 27-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: errors

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Mmmkayyyy...

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet

I bleieve that picture of the Peruvian 'armor' is from the Lima museum.
I'll check my sources for a direct link.

I looked at the Museo del Oro in Lima, but couldn't find comparable. I'd appreciate a link.

That circled portion is the determinative "god" and has the beard in front of the face. In this case, the words are "The Great God Re."

And this is not the actual original, but someone's (A European/American, from the style) redrawing of an inscription from somewhere. You shouldn't be working off a copy, particularly when the artist isn't from that culture or that time. And you need to know which of the millions of inscriptions out there you're looking at.

* which temple is this from?
* which section of the temple is this from? (temples had sections, many times dedicated to minor deities or to the kings)
* which wall of the section of the temple is this from? (important, because each wall and each column is different. Each wall relays a different "scripture/piece of history/bit of royal propaganda/etc."
* what is the current accepted translation of the writing on that wall?

Before you can make any judgements, you HAVE to know those four things.

As a peculiar note Byrd - see that small pic of Chac Mool?
Science has shown his head is turned at exactly 13.5 Thirteen point five degrees.

Is it? How do you know? Was it found on some site? If so, how did you confirm their measurement?

Okay... now I see that the text is part of a wall, and it appears to be from the Middle Kingdom or later and appears to be the story of the journey of Re during the night time (into the underworlds) Shutterstock says it's from "the temple of Amun" -- but there are several of those. So we need to know:
* which Temple of Amun
* which section of the temple
* which wall?
* then we can look at "what does it say?"
One thing I can tell is that wherever this temple is, it's a regional (not necessarily national) temple and the "Amun" there is linked to "Amun-Sobek" -- on the upper section, Sobek (the crocodileform deity) is shown as the patron of the pharaoh. That means there's a couple of strong possibilities.

It's probably a temple in or near the Fayum in Lower Egypt. It may be a mortuary temple, built by a son to honor the deceased pharaoh who was his father. It might also be one of the temples constructed for Sobek by Amenenhat III (Middle Kingdom) but the presence of Sobek-Re/Sobek-Amun suggests that the temple is actually a New Kingdom or even Ptolemaic temple (and in that case it might actually be the temple at Kom-Ombo in Upper Egypt rather than in Lower Egypt and would have been built around 100 BC during the time of Cleopatra.)

There are literally tens of millions of inscriptions in Egypt and I'm not familiar with many of these. The photo doesn't show enough of the wall to allow for a good translation.

This picture is of monuments wearing similar headdress as the Egyptians but was found BESIDE the pyramid of Quetzacoatl in Chichen Itza, Mexico.

Given the poor quality of information on the other photos you found, perhaps you'd better doublecheck that. What do they mean by "beside"? Just outside the town? In an area underneath a temple or structure? In Chichen Itza itself?

Chichen Itza is a very large place with a number of temples of different types and a number of other structures. If they were found at Chichen Itza, then you have to ask "where" and "what are they similar to" (warriors, priests, rulers, etc?) Their headdress is not that similar to the Egyptian nemes headdress...Egyptians did not wear animal skins as headdresses and most certainly did not wear the skins of sacrificed humans.

Mayans, however, wore both.

...and then you have to explain a gap of 3,000 years between Giza and Chicen Itza.
edit on 27-12-2015 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

A very well written and presented piece of work.

Things of this standards were slightly more common place when I first started visiting ATS and its good to see that the site still attracts people who are capable of producing works of this quality.

As for contents:
I'm not too sure - it seems to me if certain interpretations and explanations may have been jumbled up together in order to support a pre-conceived viewpoint and any alternative evidence or perspectives have been rather conveniently ignored.

I'm certainly not qualified in any way whatsoever to give any definitive judgement.
I suspect there maybe some gems of truth in there, but they are surrounded by a plethora of half-truths and inaccuracies.

I do however believe that some of what we are taught as the 'true' history of Ancient Egypt, and many other ancient civilizations, is incorrect.
Now as to why that would be is something that deserves a thread of its own and any in depth discussion of it would only serve to derail your thread.

edit on 27/12/15 by Freeborn because: Clarity.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

...I have treated geoglyphs, petroglyphs and certain statues the same to show they are a type of heiroglyph...
None of those things are hieroglyphs.

In reality, what I present is in conflict with academia and Egyptian history
That's because what you present is wrong, and is nothing more than fantasy.

...we are dealing with a previous UNKNOWN civilization
No we aren't. Sorry.

knowing we as curious creatures would discover mathematics and geometry or they DIRECTED us in this direction so that we would discover this message.
There is no 'message' to be discovered, outside of your imagination.

...but in my defense, we are dealing with a brand new history that all of us are just discovering how to read.
No, we aren't, and that's not a defense, that's a (lousy) excuse for the countless inaccuracies and falsehoods present in your 'theory'.

You need to provide a source for that claim, since anyone can plainly see that his head is turned approximately 90 degrees (in relation to his body).

Are we coming into a new age of enlightenment as the Mayan and Kali Yuga's prophesized?
The Mayans never 'prophesized' any such thing. Ever.

when asked by his disciples - how will we know when your time is at end? Jesus replied - follow the man carrying water into his house.
Source, please.

Entirely untrue. Chichen Itza is a Mayan site located in the Yucatán, there is no "pyramid of Quetzalcoatl" there, because Quetzalcoatl is an Aztec deity, whose cult center was Teotihuacán (nowhere near Chichen Itza), and those statues are Olmec, and were found at El Azuzul, in Veracruz.

The fact that you apparently don't even know the difference between those three cultures makes it pretty clear that you haven't done any actual research...
edit on 12/27/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
One of the purposes of the pyramid could be the teaching of the spiritual sciences to humans. The Key of Seven could represent they 7 major chakras. The chakras are also asscoiated with different planets which could explain how the position of the rooms match the solar system. Just a though I had while reading. Good post. Very informative.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Tower of Babel story was actually to be taken in esoteric. While the design of the tower was based of the ziggurats, the real tower in the story was the chakras. Anu and his followers where afraid of humanity becoming as gods and came down and destroyed what we were trying to build. The misaligned our chakras and shut off our spiritual/occult knowledge and abilities. The benevolent gods who taught humanity these sciences were either captured or retreated to Orion to defend their home there.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The ancient gods' home world is located in the constellation of Orion. Also, the number 13 was a signature of Ea(Enki, Ptah). 1 + 3 = 4 which is one of his numbers.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Speaking of the keys into life. The proper opening, cleansing, and empowering of the chakras can prolong life. Those who raise their serpent are able to see, hear, and comprehend things beyond what we do now. After the raising of the serpent is the magnum opus of the soul. Once the magnum opus is complete, both body and soul attain immortality.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

All apologies Byrd as my time is shared with other ventures.

Thank you Admire for explaining the Chichen Itza mistake Byrd caught.

Here is the link to what I refer to as Peruvian armor showing a definite resemblance to Egyptian headdress.
ht tps://www.google.ca/search?q=pictures+from+lima+museum+of+natural+history&sa=X&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=775&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ved=0ahUKEwi64Yj4mfv JAhUS62MKHcPzCs0Q7AkIMA&gws_rd=cr&ei=sASCVu6vMcLKjwTk0oJA#tbm=isch&tbs=rimg%3ACYBwJEcIxPF5IjipXZ3C3gSaonyiqc50StoEqg5GvSmy5YlOUmKQQqzWB8H0PLb1pxXWkAnE AvoUV_1cu4hio_19OgiyoSCaldncLeBJqiEWOZv4loHV2QKhIJfKKpznRK2gQRAGKJS1myqncqEgmqDka9KbLliRFg-fgYNUREYCoSCU5SYpBCrNYHEQ2hHMugkqxUKhIJwfQ8tvWnFdYROq0hrSNG T3oqEgmQCcQC-hRX9xGvmdpQR5XiNSoSCS7iGKj_106CLEQW0xG9f-pKX&q=pictures%20from%20lima%20museum%20of%20natural%20history&imgrc=p6hisOy6GgsyqM%3A

Here is the full stele of Thoth. (still searching my records for the others)

Re - Ra..same language only in reality a different meaning basically regarding Sun worship.
(fits well with my G1 interpretation)

Hebrew uses gematria to correlate a specific scripture pertaining to the Great Pyramid
(as Alice's mystery in history rabbit hole spirals deeper)

Which brings us back to my decoding of G1 - interestingly both models make use 'straight-line exit' before inclining to their prospective plants.

...and the Codex of math which seems a lot older the we are aware of.

Be well Byrd

edit on 29-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: add pic

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Nice catch Admire - thanks, I owe you one

Absolutely NO excuses for the mix up as I took that Veracuz twin pic from my own website article titled Chac Mool written by myself and a close friend.
(I need to learn to slow-DOWN!)
www.atlantisawake.com... hac-mool?page=last

Not hieroglyphs?
You look at your world, and I'll inspect mine.

Very similar practices that we are told didn't know each other. See the Owl of Wisdom on the Aztec
golden headdress? Wonder if that or a similar Egyptian snake was smashed from the Veracruz twins?

As far as a Codex message goes - let's look a little further shall we..?

The Great Pyramid Solar Temple speaks many 13's to this Codex.

Sacsayhuaman revered for it's megalithic stones locked together in puzzle fashion has more to say than just the 13's.

Teotihuacan, a prime example to this Codex and the explanation let's 13 rule it's existence.

El Castillo known as Kukulkan and sometimes referred to as Quetzacoatl
shows significance to this Codex.

The Mexican history is riddled with mythology of the plumed serpent Quetzacoatl which incorporates many different heritages and tribes into the Quetzacoatl religion.

Nazca's longest lines are 13 kilometers
(and you already know WHAT Nazca is !)

This is but a very small example of my Copyrighted work exemplifying the Codex in which I have uncovered and wish to share..
Stay tuned as I set fire to the reign.

There are other questions needing answered as well to this 13 Codex quest in order we may find in which way comes the creators Light.

There are many more 13's in G1 (and in the pics I posted) I didn't cover but you have a sharp mind Admire -
so feel free to indulge your math skills.

Of course you will need to climb out of the proverbial sarcophagus my friend and use the eyes for which you have been given to see surely realizing there is nothing new under ol' Sol.

James McCanney made the statement of Chac Mool's head tilted west at 13.5 degrees.

The Mayans calculation disclose the ending of one cycle and the beginning to a new one which OUR science calculate restarted December 2012. (this is stuff you KNOW)

The Jesus/Disciple statement comes from three different sources within the bible so you will need to read Luke, Mark and Matthew to get the full meaning. Many hidden numerical and astrological secrets in scripture.
biblehub.com...
It's very ironic scripture saying Passover in this riddle as we watch the Zodiac Pass Over.

Here is more pyramid math...there are many MORE 13's hidden in the math!

The capstone is thought to have been an exact replica of the large pyramid on a scale of 1 to sqrt(Pi)/100 The top surface is 5478 pyramid inches above the mean socket level. Another 335 pyramid inches higher is the geometric apex formed by the corner edges of the projected mantle. The 35th course of stones is roughly 50 inches tall (3+5+5=13), nearly twice the height of the previous courses. The height of the 35th course = 1162.6 PI from ground or the length of the Antechamber x 10. The height of the pyramid to the missing apex formed by extending the sides is 5813 PI. The height to the missing apex is 5812.98 PI. The four faces of the pyramid are slightly concave, the only pyramid to have been built this way. The centers of the four sides are indented with an extraordinary degree of precision forming the only 8 sided pyramid. The effect is not visible from the ground or from a distance but only from the air, and then only under the proper lighting conditions. The slant face height of the Great Pyramid’s sides are 7391.72 PI. The cross section of the ‘air shafts’ found in the King/Queen’s chambers are sometimes oval, sometimes domed, and sometimes rectangular. Sixty-five meters up the southern shaft of the Queen’s Chamber is a miniature portcullis slab discovered by a robotic camera in 1993. Attached are two copper fittings, one broken. This area of the shaft is lined with Tura limestone, which is typically used in pyramids only for lining chambers.

Be well and thanks for the help!

edit on 29-12-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: edit spelling errors and add pic

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenWolfU25
The ancient gods' home world is located in the constellation of Orion. Also, the number 13 was a signature of Ea(Enki, Ptah). 1 + 3 = 4 which is one of his numbers.

Welcome RavenWolf -

Exciting times we live in!

Thank you for sharing you wisdomatic values.
Orion known across the globe in our past history plays an up front role in this quest.

Now if we only had Tesla's numerical help...

Nice read here for anyone who wants more information regarding history and Orion.
www.ancient-code.com... -the-constellation-of-orion/

Thank you - be well.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

A very well written and presented piece of work.

Things of this standards were slightly more common place when I first started visiting ATS and its good to see that the site still attracts people who are capable of producing works of this quality.

As for contents:
I'm not too sure - it seems to me if certain interpretations and explanations may have been jumbled up together in order to support a pre-conceived viewpoint and any alternative evidence or perspectives have been rather conveniently ignored

I do however believe that some of what we are taught as the 'true' history of Ancient Egypt, and many other ancient civilizations, is incorrect.

Thank you for your compliments (as I took it the way)

It is very difficult trying to use our known history to explain a history we are not familiar with as the two are not really compatible, but alas - I try my best in the explanations.

Please stick around and see if I can change my fumbles into field goals.
No - it won't be easy in this ATS crowd but I do have faith the Codex speaks for itself completing the mystery to our history when all is finally shown.

“I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think” - Socrates

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This kind of searching for "hidden codes" in various images, alphabets, numbers, perceived alignments and so on is a classic symptom of schizophrenia. An anti-psychotic drug such as aripiprazole would go a long way toward "solving" these ancient mysteries.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
This kind of searching for "hidden codes" in various images, alphabets, numbers, perceived alignments and so on is a classic symptom of schizophrenia. An anti-psychotic drug such as aripiprazole would go a long way toward "solving" these ancient mysteries.

Aripiprazole - also used to treat Depression. Aren't you glad that wasn't around in Einstein's hay-day?
Damn we wouldn't know about the Theory of Relativity..yeah, they thought he was crazy but according to the man himself - depression helped in his discoveries.

A beautiful mind - John Nash, a Nobel Laureate in Economics. Code breaker extrordinaire.
Sshhhh - don't tell J. Nash he never cracked any codes...just a crazy bugger.

Not saying I'm a genius ..I'm humbly far from it..
What I am saying is you need to get out more and explore the real world if you believe what you just wrote.

I didn't go looking for this Codex (so get over that) - it appeared researching ancient monuments as I love architecture of every age and so I found it completely by accident.

To understand this code it takes knowledge of Architecture, math, ancient oral traditions, history, astronomy and Sacred Symbolic Gematria - plus a host of other skills to which are from hands on experience. Surely this was made for a classroom of brains to decipher and not just one sole person???

As I willfully admit my intelligence is limited..after finding suspicious implications, I have used a vast quadrant of others confirmed work shedding a deeper enlightenment to this mystery in history.

Welcome to a brand new archaic history of our timeline...a timeline which can never be buried again!

As Buddha quoted - Three things can't be hidden for long, the Moon, the Sun - and the TRUTH!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Here is the link to what I refer to as Peruvian armor showing a definite resemblance to Egyptian headdress.

Okay. I see them. Now, tell me what they are (what are they identified as?)

The two plumes on Amun's head don't bear much of a resemblance to the "Peruvian armor." Wikipedia reference for Amun Furthermore, the culture appears to be the short-lived Moche culture. You have not explained the Moche connection.

Here is the full stele of Thoth. (still searching my records for the others)

This, as I said, is a drawing by a European or American done thousands of years after the collapse of Egypt. There appear to be some problems with the copying -- it's not complete. Can you give me a link to the original stone? Where is it located?

If I seem picky, we have seen a lot of "artifacts" that were simply someone's imagination drawing. The phrase "who does the" is apparently out of order, and the right side appears to read "Thoth, Scribe God, great gods (yes, plural)" and then repeats "gods" and then "lord" and then "speaker" and "one who does". There's stuff missing.

That's why you need to see the real stonework and know where it's from.

Re - Ra..same language only in reality a different meaning basically regarding Sun worship.
(fits well with my G1 interpretation)

Please explain your idea about where and when this word supposedly developed. The dictionary (and the etymological sources) say that the geometric term, "radius", comes from the Latin word radius which means "staff, stake, rod; spoke of a wheel; ray of light, beam of light" and that this usage first shows up in scholarly writing in the late 1500's

Before then, they apparently used "diameter" which was a very old Greek word. www.etymonline.com...

Hebrew uses gematria to correlate a specific scripture pertaining to the Great Pyramid
(as Alice's mystery in history rabbit hole spirals deeper)

That's an awfully blurry picture and doesn't seem to relate to anything.

Your picture with the seked comes from a source that is making things up as they go along. The actual slope is a steep 26 degree (average), which is a seked of 14: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Anyone get the feeling we are deep into a De Vinci code?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Teotihuacan, a prime example to this Codex and the explanation let's 13 rule it's existence.

There are many more 13's in G1 (and in the pics I posted) I didn't cover but you have a sharp mind Admire -
so feel free to indulge your math skills.

Let's start off with the picture above....The text says that Teotihuacan "is built on 13 miles of land". This is entirely untrue, as the city itself is only around 8 square miles, and the entire archaeological site (encompassing much more than the actual city) is around 32 square miles.

Beneath that initial incorrect statement, it says the avenue of the dead is 1.3 miles long. Again, this is incorrect. The avenue of the dead is roughly 1.55 miles in length. The image just to the right of these statements shows it as being 1955.416 meters long, which is 1.215 miles. Either way, it's not 1.3 miles. Where are you getting your numbers? Because it would appear that you're just making them up to fit your theory, and hoping that nobody will fact-check them...

Also, our modern units of measurement (ie. miles) didn't exist when Teotihuacan was constructed, so your whole argument is irrelevant anyway.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. I skimmed over it. I thinks it's going to be a good read. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join