It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Orionis: Giza's Monuments Speak

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

[snipped]

The Mongols wiped from history
Ropes can't be used to pull anything
Star forts are to do with Aliens

I did not say anything like that about mongols and star forts and aliens, I do not have an alien agenda and never said anything to support it! you did it on your own and attributed this to me, maybe you secretly like it : )

I said something in another thread about the tartaria, and nothing about mongoles!
it is even on ats that there was some weirdness going on here in the past:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also about the ropes...well yeah show me a ropes which can push a few hundred ton rock and made by hand. Not buying it, sorry.

I have Just a global old civ agenda and this is connected with this thread. Anyway it is a dying thread and is it really so wrong to discuss other subject which are not totally about the thread but still connected? I apologize if so and I will stop doing that. No problem. I just like to use my chance to ask what I am curious about. Thank you for your participation.
edit on Mon Jan 11 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

take it easy, it was just an example about the sumerians...dunno why you must immediately jump to conclusions. .

It was not just an example, you were using the Sumerians because you seem to believe that they had a global culture, which is so laughable, its almost entertainment, were It not for the fact that once again, you know nothing about the subject and Ignorance is not entertaining at all

I have Just a global old civ agenda and this is connected with this thread. Anyway it is a dying thread and is it really so wrong to discuss other subject which are not totally about the thread but still connected? I apologize if so and I will stop doing that. No problem. I just like to use my chance to ask what I am curious about. Thank you for your participation.

You have a belief based on the writings of a few know nothing journalists which didn't exist until they invented it in the 1980s. Even Atlantis was a bronze age civilisation, but I don't expect you've had time to actually read the source material, I mean, it usually takes about 30 minutes to get through it so your in depth research on these subjects has obviously kept you too busy to get there.
You are breaking the rules by posting this crap in this thread
Start your own thread and stop wasting everybody's time.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

again with your blind ASSumptions...

It was not just an example, you were using the Sumerians because you seem to believe that they had a global culture, which is so laughable, its almost entertainment, were It not for the fact that once again, you know nothing about the subject and Ignorance is not entertaining at all

well you sound like you know my thoughts better than I do. : )

That is not why I addressed them and not others. I choose sumerians as they have on of the first earliest known written languages and some other stuff which previous cultures did not have supposedly...just that, all else is your imagination as is your other part of the post about me.

And of course you say that my posts are crap, if they are maybe true, that would mean that you and many other people in the field are wrong and a bit sloppy as they did not figure it out themselves.

I will always question everything even about my own posts (and if needed be I gladly admit that I was wrong about something), you seem to stop doing that for some reason.
edit on 1452509737155January551553116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I choose sumerians as they have on of the first earliest known written languages and some other stuff which previous cultures did not have supposedly....

Have you ever read a single Sumerian text...
Could you perhaps tell me what's a good source on the Sumerian language
Do you know we have been reading Sumerian for a hundred years
or is it just the twelfth planet you've skimmed through without fact checking

And of course you say that my posts are crap, if they are maybe true, that would mean that you and many other people in the field are wrong and a bit sloppy as they did not figure it out themselves.

I think pretty much everyone has figured out what you are shovelling, your delusions of grandeur do not make your posts more valid, just the opposite

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I know enough about Sumerian, enough that my thirst has been quenched. I am not a pro researcher. Just have pure childish curiosity about ancient history and spirituality. And I don't remember the sources as I often google something or watch documentaries. Sorry to disappoint, but you are used by now I presume : )

I think pretty much everyone has figured out what you are shovelling, your delusions of grandeur do not make your posts more valid, just the opposite

I dunno what you are on about? Are you projecting something? I just want to learn the truth about history and spirituality. Why don't you? I bet you got it all figured out, well some of us are not so lucky and we want to learn.

In my eyes you seem to have problem of grandeur. Who between us is acting like know it all? Even if you are in the field...that does not mean anything, profesor. You don't even think you could be wrong, maybe that prospect is to scary for you to consider OR can you entertain thoughts going against your beliefs? You should do that sometimes. but warning, you might learn something new and unexpected : )

Please let's stop this rambling, I know and you know, we are above that, thank you!
edit on 1452511346122January221223116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinityI know enough about Sumerian, enough that my thirst has been quenched.)!

No, you don't know anything about Sumerian, you were even unable to answer any of my questions, which were extremely easy to answer by anyone who's actually studied the culture

originally posted by: UniFinity Even if you are in the field...that does not mean anything, profesor. You don't even think you could be wrong, maybe that prospect is to scary for you to consider OR can you entertain thoughts going against your beliefs? You should do that sometimes. but warning, you might learn something new and unexpected : )!

You have huge memory issues, I know I am right, because I know all the evidence from both sides of the story, let me illuminate them for you

Fringe research : based on earlier outdated fringe research, amateur knowledge, fabrication, preconceived ideas and deliberate lies.

Academic research : based on empirical evidence, archaeological findings, linguistics, expert knowledge, hypothesis testing and the scientific method.

So I don't have beliefs, a belief is an idea without evidence, those are what you have, I have a bunch of proven theories arrived at using the scientific method. So yes, I'm right, science has already proven it so.

Now for all your claims of Akashic records nonsense, as Byrd pointed out, not a single useful fact has ever emerged from them, so either, no one can read them or they don't exist. Its also clear from your dialogue that you know next to nothing about them as well. Your confusion between them and the hall of records made that obvious. They didn't even exist until the theosophist movement invented them a hundred years ago. They are not a concept from Hindu beliefs, so your claim that western countries are not adept at reading them is baseless and a little racist, because Eastern countries know it was made up by clueless westerners. Your whole dialog about them comes from your imagination and what other people who are also clueless have claimed.

Your method though is clear, you don't have the balls to start your own thread, so you hijack others against the rules, knowing that when the mods see it they will delete all your embarrassing posts where your knowledge has been shown to be baseless and laughable.

This is the second thread in this forum I've seen you ruin, not a single fringe believer is supporting you here, because none of them believe you either....

So you are a class 1 woo
edit on 11-1-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

hmm, thank you for this rant. It was amusing to read.
but I guess you were maybe a bit upset, you didn't include the standard devil smiley : )

You don't have to respond to me if it offends you man, all that they are, are just different opinions, take it easy.

Also

Science has corrected itself many times and it will continuously correct itself as it is made up that way. So I don't see any real value it holds for some stuff, for instance, like life after death, consciousness, ancient history and so on. And also if or when science get evidence of prana/chi, or life after death or anything else paranormal (ghost, obes,..) that will imply many other things about evolution, our real history and real nature of the universe we live in waking state.

So you wait for science, but I rather check those thing for myself by my own experiance with meditation. And there is no doubt in my mind about the reality we live in is far from materialistic! But ok, you wait for science to tell you that, as you wish, your choice, your loss.
And when it comes to science and paranormal subjects I check as many sources as I can and build my own opinion and exchange it here. Also this is not a popularity contest and I don't care if anyone agrees with me or not. It is just an opinion after all.

If mods delete my posts, so be it, it is their choice, I have made my already when I decided to post. But in other and in this thread I was not entirely off topic if you look at the bigger picture (old civs) and I only choose to participate actively when thread was not getting popular anymore. So to say they are ruined becouse of me is a little imaginative.
edit on 1452528648110January101103116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join