It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Christmas Carols, I frakking kid you not...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Look, you yourself said 18 people signed over an hours time.

That's alot, if you ask me.

So, disagree. That's fine.

Coliseum time

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Mind control is mind control ... whether pro or con on a given matter.

No simpler way to say it; /shrug

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

OMG!! Milk's WHITE!!! It's a RACIST conspiracy of Mother Nature!!! So sick of all this c r a p....

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

OMG!! Milk's WHITE!!! It's a RACIST conspiracy of Mother Nature!!! So sick of all this c r a p....

Someone complained about milk?

Got links?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

My kids have been on this one for a couple years now, I sing or play this or others and they walk by commanding "Racist!!!" The same about Santa shaming Donner because his son is red nosed and 'different".

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I never understand why people get upset over other people being upset. It seems counterproductive.

Who cares if some people are upset? By getting upset yourself, you're just helping to perpetuate everything. *shrug*

Some people want to be miserable, I say let them. There's way to much awesomeness in this world to be bogged down paying attention to what other people are pissed over.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I was sorry to see this absurdity on the front page again this morning. We need to let this go. Let this thread go, among several others on the front page and stop giving so much attention to events that are clearly meant to cause more derision and animosity.

This site has become a breeding ground to proliferate hate among our own people. And it's User-content generated, so the members are doing it.

It is really worth a few stars to add to divisions among our own citizens?

i agree

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Just because...

Merry Christmas everyone

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nah...just tryin' for a little bit of humor in the middle of all the stupid stuff that keeps surfacing. It's hard to believe people have so little to complain about that they have to try and darken others happiness. Especially at this time of year. :

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Pointing out moronic attitudes isn't moronic.

If we just ignored it, or "let it go" then it'll be the morons who get to ban "brown bag lunches" or "white Christmas" because no one said anything.

Why would you want to silence dissent?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nah...just tryin' for a little bit of humor in the middle of all the stupid stuff that keeps surfacing. It's hard to believe people have so little to complain about that they have to try and darken others happiness. Especially at this time of year. :

Why does someone's complaint "darken" your happiness? People have the right to do and say whatever they want, and organize with others to accomplish their goals (so long as it's not harmful or inciting to harm) so why be offended by their words?

If we're ever going to do anything about rabid, out-of-control political correctness, we all need to stop being politically correct (according to our own politics) ourselves.

All I see here is one side trying to "out correct" the other.

/shrug

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Pointing out moronic attitudes isn't moronic.

If we just ignored it, or "let it go" then it'll be the morons who get to ban "brown bag lunches" or "white Christmas" because no one said anything.

Why would you want to silence dissent?

So, anyone whose politics don't agree with yours is moronic? Wow.

You sound a lot like the folks you're fighting against. You're not offended by someone's mere words ... are you?

Why are you trying to silence dissent?
edit on 26-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This reminds me of that guy that fooled feminist into campaigning that mistletoe was anti-female / rapeculture etc, by merely putting the suggestion out there even though he as a non-feminist male just dreamed it up to see what sort of effect the mere suggestion would have on that crowd

www.breitbart.com...

Online feminists and social justice warriors (SJWs) have been fooled by users of an internet forum into starting a campaign to ban the Christmas tradition of kissing under mistletoe. Apparently, the small plant promotes nonconsensual kissing and even rape.

feminists fell for it. #SayNoToMistletoe Mistletoe promotes rape culture and is yet another way patriarchy dominates society. No family should have a mistletoe. — Ted Veerman (@TedVeerman) December 4, 2015

This tag is so pathetic, and feminists will ofc be blamed for it when anti-fems were the ones who started it #SayNoToMistletoe

edit on 26-12-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

It got even worse

Just three days after the prank was concocted — in a move unconfirmed to be connected to the hashtag — Cornell University in the US decided that mistletoe was no longer politically correct. Campus authorities issued a document demanding that students and staff avoid the tradition, because it “doesn’t create an inclusive environment”.

Now you basically know what is wrong in the world right now and it can only get worse this way.
edit on 26-12-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The more attention they get, the more emboldened they'll become. It's attention-seeking behavior, they want to illicit an emotional response from people like you. If you deny them that, they will loose interest in their little "PC crusade".

I'm not saying "silence dissent" -- merely that when we react to these people, we're giving them what they want and they're winning.

I'm not going to give these people control over my emotional state by allowing them to upset me.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don't think they are winning anything. If anything, they are looking more and more ridiculous.

I appreciate the clarification, though. Silencing dissent is a disturbing trend that I'm seeing more of.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

One does have to wonder what kind of society they will transform the US into.

Canada anyone?

If you're running in fear of your life from political correctness, then Canada is the last place you should be running to.

We thrive on politeness up here... you'd drop dead from a cardiac arrest within 24 hours of crossing the border.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

I understand your comment. If I were you, I wouldn't want a bunch of stupid US Americans migrating to Canada either. But I fear your little paradise may be in for a shock before long.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

No seriously.

Canada is the last place you want to go if you've got a pure hatred for political correctness and liberal mindsets.

I'm not joking.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yep. We tend to kill them with kindness up here.
We also very seldom hear anything of "race" mentioned on our news. We're very good at avoiding conversations about things that are not politically correct..

a reply to: CranialSponge

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Agreed.

Race, religion, and sexuality are non-subjects up here.

I don't even know what the hell religion our Prime Minister is, or if he even has one... and I don't give a damn either way.

We're so fricken politically correct and liberal up here, an American liberal would still be considered a conservative by Canuck standards.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join