It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Christmas Carols, I frakking kid you not...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
He did not get enough signatures to convince me that all millennials are dumb. Also, it came off more of a satire or spoof video.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

One does have to wonder what kind of society they will transform the US into.

Canada anyone?

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thats what they are counting on, "not thinking much for a change."

Like they get us to take sides, root for our team, our side, our colored jersey.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"Jingle Bells" divides the classes, especially for those who cannot afford a one-horse open sleigh.

Vote Sanders, 2016 and end the elitism in Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

To be fair, the guy said he stood there for an hour and got around 18 signatures. That's not many for a university, and he doesn't tell us how many people actually laughed at him or ignored his attempts. We do see a few people ignore him in the video, but i would wager that the number was much higher and the editor only included a couple to make the video seem balanced, which it isn't.

These types of videos are almost always bull# and skewed to benefit a particular agenda.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
It's proven that this type of spoof is not funny, it's just the same as that other stupid poll on bombing Agrabah.
Not that it's something new, it's just more psy-ops, and we know what psy-ops can lead to.

"It's proven" ?

How has it been "proven" ?

How is it that you see this as supposed to be funny ? I most certainly don't. I see it as disturbing and sickening. I see it as mindless sheep following along the party line of group-think. I find it utterly disgusting.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I was sorry to see this absurdity on the front page again this morning. We need to let this go. Let this thread go, among several others on the front page and stop giving so much attention to events that are clearly meant to cause more derision and animosity.

This site has become a breeding ground to proliferate hate among our own people. And it's User-content generated, so the members are doing it.

It is really worth a few stars to add to divisions among our own citizens?

We need to "let this go" ?

So, you propose going along with the group-think? Drinking from the pitcher of kool-aid instead of the glass being handed to you?

If you are offended by the way kids today think and feel....well....this is the stark reality call that apparently you need to wake up to.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Okay, I think the objection to the song White Christmas is silly as well ... but ...

Because we think that what others say is silly, or that we disagree with it, is a reason to put a good portion of them to death, a la the Roman Colosseum, OP????

Sorry. They have a right to free speech as well. As I do, in telling them to get over it.

See? Live and let live ... pass it on.
edit on 25-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: Note

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

God help us all....and I don't even believe in God...

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

If you elide "God" with "random chance" in your head, it makes things easier.

edit on 25-12-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

To be fair....

The idea that 18 college students AGREED to sign this petition over an hour is still preposterous and utterly disgusting.

And you say he ONLY got that many in an hour? That's barely three minutes of talking to each person.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If you elide "God" with "random chance" in your head, it makes things easier.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yepp.

Coliseum.

And make sure the cats are hungry first.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Yepp.

Coliseum.

And make sure the cats are hungry first.

I can appreciate your hyperbole; there are those I'd like to see chased across the sands myself ... in theory.

However, this is just a case of accepting that others have the right to "demand" or "claim" whatever they wish ... that doesn't change what you or I have to do. I'll listen to White Christmas if I feel like it, I'll say what I want, and do what I want, within the confines of what's legal.

Problem solved ... no messy entrails to clean up.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

What you are not acknowledging is the fact that these are the cadets that are working their way up through the ranks.

If this is the core of their beliefs now....what will it be later...George Mason University is not some podunk school....Many lawmakers come from there...as do "Captains of Industry"....

We're talking about the thought processes of future leaders here.

This is something I am actively working to deflect from my 8 yr old.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Neither you nor I can control the future ... nor can we control the minds of other people.

We can only stand up for ourselves, and let others be who they are.

I hear what you're saying, but the outcome of what you're saying is the same "mind-control" that is angering you.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So, at this point...we simply need to agree to disagree.

Have a merry, and white, christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

So, at this point...we simply need to agree to disagree.

Have a merry, and white, christmas.

Why? Aren't we here to discuss differences?

But, certainly if you wish, Happy Holidays to you as well.

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
"I'll be home for Christmas" is probably just as offensive to the homeless

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Look, i agree that this new wave of political correctness is reprehensible, but this video is hardly reflective of the general perspectives of university students. It's not academically rigorous. It's just a video thrown together to suit a particular agenda. 18 students signing a petition doesn't matter if we don't know how many people were approached and how many disagreed to sign.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join