It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double murderer given opportunity to apologize in court; What he says is amazing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Unfortunately it's amazing for all the wrong reasons.

I honestly can't comprehend the level and rate of intellectual decline in this country. It's simply incredible. I mean how do you even equate or associate "#BlackLivesMatter" as justification for MURDERING and torturing two kids?????? Murdered for the COLOR OF THEIR SKIN..... How did they have anything to do with the death of Aiyana Jones, Michael Brown or Eric Garner simply because they are WHITE?!?!??!?!! Apologizing for not getting justice for them???? Well even if murder WAS justice, you damn thug, you didn't even try to go after the people who killed those people did you?

This is absolutely ridiculous and it would be unbelievable if it weren't really happening and documented on a daily basis. I mean seriously, and we have it constantly bashed into our skulls that we are evil for simply being white? WE are the oppressors? WE have white privilege???

You f**kin kidding me?? More and more I'm starting to feel that simply being 'white' just paints a big red target on my back.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lol you opened the flood gate you said thug, some PC A$$hole with a big brown streak nose to hole will now come in and say how dare u associate the muslim/arabic thuggie with a black man trying to do the right thing, oh the horror.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I believe there was a study done not too long ago that showed that prejudice/racist people tend to have a significantly lower IQ than a person who is not Prejudice/racist. More and more do we see the confirmation of their results.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
What I would say to the murderers is this: No Mercy, No forgiveness

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Look at the expression on the deputy's face, he is thinking WTF?? I don't know what else to say..hope he enjoys his miserable life in prison.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Look up the term "lynching in american history"'
And see the atrocities that white people brought upon people with African decent.
For little as just a suspicion of a petty crime white people would just go on a murderous rampage to be judge, jury and executioner of those poor souls.

What is the difference in this case compared to back then? take a long think session about that.

Now, do I agree with murder, or lynching. No, I do not. But history has a huge play here, old hatred. A brewing volcano that was fueled from deep within the social injustice. Just because of the color of a persons skin.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
I believe there was a study done not too long ago that showed that prejudice/racist people tend to have a significantly lower IQ than a person who is not Prejudice/racist. More and more do we see the confirmation of their results.

I know you put that in PC terms . But , yes there was a study done and obtained those results. Although I would like to put it in non-PC terms, I will not. (At least for now)

(post by 8675309jenny removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
sad part is they get to live and influence other young black males that enter into the criminal justice system, and upon release may come out with this same attitude.

it times like these that i wholeheartedly support the death penalty in the same fashion they they killed their victims.
edit on 7-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

And so the justification of the cycle continues. And so we repeat. 90% of the people you are describing are not even alive now. I should still hate England for the pre-American Revolution? Either we evolve and move on, or just live in on the same path. If you want to talk moderen injustice lets talk black on black crime. Chicago, Detroit, Camden maybe.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It really is incredible that in this the 21st century there so many Neanderthal acting human beings.Their inability to grasp even basic concepts and ideas is nothing short of astounding.It`s almost like we are getting a glimpse of what the cavemen may have been like.
it really is fascinating, it makes me wonder if people like that are physically incapably of advancing past a basic primitive understanding of themselves and the world,perhaps it`s some kind of genetic defect.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

Please keep this civil and remember the topic is never each other! NEVER!!!

Be warned.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rdw134

And so the justification of the cycle continues. And so we repeat. 90% of the people you are describing are not even alive now. I should still hate England for the pre-American Revolution? Either we evolve and move on, or just live in on the same path. If you want to talk moderen injustice lets talk black on black crime. Chicago, Detroit, Camden maybe.

Black on black crime?
How about we talk about how segregation still echoes well in today's societies.
Take a long look at how far back 'black' people have had their so called freedoms, it's only been a slight moment in American history.
Hate such as what you have witnessed in this video was driven from deep within, not a spur of the moment thing.
edit on 7-12-2015 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I mean how do you even equate or associate "#BlackLivesMatter" as justification for MURDERING and torturing two kids??????

I don't believe he did that. He was not using BLM or "hands up don't shoot" to justify the murder. He was just injecting political nonsense in to his statement for whatever reason he saw fit.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The logic and reasoning section of their brain is just not there. It is very caveman-esque. Truly a type of social retardation.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Look up the term "lynching in american history"'
And see the atrocities that white people brought upon people with African decent.
For little as just a suspicion of a petty crime white people would just go on a murderous rampage to be judge, jury and executioner of those poor souls.

What is the difference in this case compared to back then? take a long think session about that.

Disgusting. Absolutely DISGUSTING.

You justify killing me and my children because of something an INDIVIDUAL unrelated, unknown and from a different era to me did?!?!?!

The way your brain works makes no sense to me at all.
You're clinically insane and I guess would stand there and say the exact same thing in that court room eh?

I could never dream of justifying or even verbalizing murder of black people based on what happens in South Africa (and it's some of the most horrific brutal mutilating, rape and murder of white people ever).

An individual is responsible for their own behavior. The INDIVIDUAL and that individual only. This is what #BLM seems to not be capable of understanding. It's not universities, companies, trees, giraffes or Haley's comet.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yeah, segregation is being BROUGHT BACK by BLM.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I am not taking part in this conversation anymore.
The amount of bigotry, and lack of understanding history astounds me.

It's borderline racist. Showcasing a black on white crime like it's a prime statistic.
Mods, I hope you see this.
edit on 7-12-2015 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Kinda old, think I saw this a while back.

File under: When criminals say the dumbest #.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Hate such as what you have witnessed in this video was driven from deep within, not a spur of the moment thing.

Yea, deep WITHIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY who often place a nice big chip on their children's shoulders by blaming white people for every one of their life problems.

edit on 7-12-2015 by 8675309jenny because: vid added

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join