It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIZARRE: Media allowed into CA terrorists’ apt; FBI and Police says investigation wasn’t

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Another great case of "they can't win." We hear repeatedly how the police are so wrong for now sharing info / evidence with the public.. because you know, they are obviously hiding something. So they DO share.. and now.. false flag. They really can't win no matter how they approach it, admit it.

I don't think this is about police sharing info, because they didn't. At least for me, this is blatant negligence intended to ruin a crime scene. I don't care what anyone says, that 24 hours is SOP for this type of thing and that it is nothing out of the ordinary for 20 media to enter a terrorists house and trample all over everything leaving finger prints. I don't buy it.

Someone else said it perfectly, if these people were selling drugs every single item in there would have been confiscated or destroyed. You kill a bunch of people though, and no worries they will just leave all of your room mates stuff alone because they don't want to annoy anyone. Give me a break.

I am angry because they think I am an idiot. I am, but they don't know that. Well if they read my ATS posts they would know it, but I don't think they have done that yet.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20109968]grey580[/yes this is an intention contamination of a crime scene why becauswe the goverment doesn't want us to find out real magnitude of this terror cell it was more than 2 people during the shooting now its supposedly only 2 a wife and husband funny the day of the shooting fox had video a nurse took from a nearby location showing what looked like 3or 4 people in tac gear with rifles running towards building. whatt they wanted you to believe is that farook had a fight with guy at party and decided to go postal. well that doesn't fit they wore armor they acted as regular military they evaded police and made it home. so what other evidence they want to throw out money ties to saudi arabia? local cell members i mean friends.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I've never seen anything like it. I saw video before logging in here tonight and I thought "this is not right. Something is very off. This is staged." The main reason I logged on here was to look for a thread on it.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
And in an even that makes my tin foil hat tingle.

Here we have our lovely media fighting over scraps like shoppers at Walmart on Black Friday.

You can just feel the tense awkwardness in Andrea Mitchell’s voice as their reporter picks at the leftovers in the terrorists’ apartment like a media vulture.

Read more: therightscoop.com...

Like a Geraldo Pyramid special. Here we have the media waiting to get into the apartment.

And here's MSNBC taking a bizarre tour of the apartment like some sort of Vulture picking at carrion.

This is the craziest thing I've seen. How do the authorities let in the media?

That crime scene is so contaminated now that it's useless...

I'm in shock that this happened.

I like the part where the NEWS bar scrolling at the bottom says unemployment holds steady at 5%...
2nd

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I've never seen anything like it. I saw video before logging in here tonight and I thought "this is not right. Something is very off. This is staged." The main reason I logged on here was to look for a thread on it.

You know things are off when people of all political stances "smell" something weird. You know, libs, repubs, and all those in between know something is wrong here. A lot of us are so sick of it that there's just no point in trying to point it out anymore. If you know what I mean...
edit on 5-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I now stick by my supposition that FBI agents undercover were working with these guys and planning to stop a future terrorist act that they helped them plan and logistically equip themselves. These guys didn't stick to the script and now they need to destroy any evidence of their involvement and quickly back out.

This!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
What suspicious behaviour?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I do not understand.

If the crime scene was still active, and had not been entirely stripped of all possible sources of data, be that paperwork, passports and other sundry identification, weapons, guns, DNA, fingerprints, foot prints and boot impressions, every single piece of probative data, then why was the scene unguarded? Why was there no tape at the door, why was there no warning notice on the door, explaining to those wishing to enter that doing so might be a criminal offence?

And one final question, how many years will the landlord spend in jail after this appalling stupidity on his or her part, or duplicitous cunning on the part of shadowy powers within the structure of government?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Where is the crime scene tape or posting? Shouldn't there be a guard? My spider senses are going off.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I don't usually go with the numerous conspiracy theorist ideals about thing but the Boston Bombing had odd written all over it and now a crime scene that would take weeks of piecing together with no apparent fingerprint dust seen is now utterly scrapped by letting media in, if there was any way you wanted to destroy a crime scene then this was it.

Like all, I'm stunned this was allowed to happen, there should have been a 24hr armed guard on this property, one has to wonder who the landlord is and why was he allowed to let these people in, who told him to do this.

Very suspicious....Totally at odds with ordinary Police work let alone FBI investigators...

I'd have to say at some point this was a deliberate act...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
it´s like a bad movie.
botched grooming operation comes to mind. of course the media act like vultures if you let them but no crime scene tape ? documents left in the apartment ?
in any case so much stupidity is hard to swallow. a tragedy of this size with so many victims and families mourning and evidence gets destroyed in such a cheap a sensationalist way. it´s a punch in the guts

now in the news they say the couple was "not part of a bigger cell " ... the media is so twisted makes me want to vomit.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

No authorities allowed this. It was the idiot landlord doing this on their own, and apparently they've now been charged with a crime.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

maybe - but it still seems impossible that the flat was not sealed. with one of those seals you glue on the door. or was it sealed and the landlord took it off ? and so many things still left inside the apartment ?? its odd like hell

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

Like all, I'm stunned this was allowed to happen, there should have been a 24hr armed guard on this property, one has to wonder who the landlord is and why was he allowed to let these people in, who told him to do this.

Very suspicious....Totally at odds with ordinary Police work let alone FBI investigators...

I'd have to say at some point this was a deliberate act...

Have you ever seen the sums of money the media offers for even basic pictures of top-story crime scenes or videos of the accused????

It's not hard to figure out, I bet the landlord charged each of the news agencies $50,000,-$100,000 for access to the property.

Maybe the FBI officer neglected to specifically tell him he's not allowed to give anyone access to the property until the investigation is complete, simply because it seems like common freakin sense, lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

This really does deserve a lot of questions.
I'm not just talking about the bad decision to release the apartment back to the landlord when there was CLEARLY still content in there worthy of retention and investigation, I'm talking about the sickening way the media then used this as some kind of sensationalist moment.

Every network which sent someone in there to poke around and sensationalize this story needs to be heavily criticized, and every "journalist" (read hack) have their press pass revoked for life.

However, unlike every tin-foil hat wearing loon on ATS, I don't believe this is any kind of "conspiracy", this was just a really bad decision by idiots who should know better and probably won't be in their job for very much longer.

Again, NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is from VICENEWS:

Reporters from MSNBC and CNN reportedly forced their way into Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik's home and began rifling through the suspects' personal belongings, holding up documents to the camera including family photos, a social security card, and an expired driver's license belonging to Farook's mother, who is not a suspect in the shooting case.

A man named Doyle Miller, who said he was the couple's landlord, later told CBS News that reporters "rushed" into the apartment after he pried a plank of wood from the shuttered home, and he did not willingly let them in.

Someone at the FBI's Los Angeles bureau reportedly told Mashable at about the same time that the bureau hadn't approved the press tour.

About 30 minutes later, however, politics writer Greg Sargent tweeted that the FBI's LA bureau told him that the home was no longer under active investigation, saying "Our search is over. We released the scene yesterday." Martin Reardon, a former FBI counterterrorism officer and current senior vice president of strategic security firm the Soufan Group, told VICE News that it was likely that the FBI's evidence response team had already thoroughly swept the apartment to look for things like cellphones and laptops, as well as other physical evidence, such as explosive residue, IEDs, weapons, and any letters. "This is the biggest investigation the FBI current has," he said. "But they do this day in and day out, and I'm fairly confident they wouldn't release [the home] back to the owner without gathering all the evidence they needed. They can't keep it locked up indefinitely."

The FBI echoed Reardon. "Regarding Redlands, we searched the residence and seized evidence on Wednesday evening and the search lasted until Thursday evening," Laura Eimiller, a spokeswoman for the FBI's Los Angeles office, told VICE News. "We left the residence without incident. Once we conclude a search, the location is again in the custody of the property owner/residents. The landlord evidently let them in this morning. It's his prerogative regardless of how unusual. We have no say in a matter of private property once it's in custody of others."

news.vice.com...

So... it seems to me reading this that the scene was done with. FBI and CSI had finished with the property and handed it back over to the Landlord!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This isn't surprising. All I can do is laugh any time I see a shooting, then within hours Gun Control is the hot topic. It's so predictable it boggles the mind how anyone could actually take any of these shootings seriously.

One night in the Hood makes one media-frenzied shooting a joke.

The American Population have to be the most gullible on the planet.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Man, I think the media is getting close to it's perverted zenith. Thanks to the internet, there's so many news sources now that the big media outlets are literally going to self destruct. There's no tricks they can pull that we can't decipher and expose in relatively short order.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I like how our response to terrorism is to get scared. That plays right into their hands. They want us in panic mode, we should give them the opposite.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

And one final question, how many years will the landlord spend in jail after this appalling stupidity on his or her part, or duplicitous cunning on the part of shadowy powers within the structure of government?

if he has a good lawyer, none. especially after the agent in charge in San Bernardino said on national TV after being asked, that once they board up the the crime scene and turn it back over to the landlord / owner, they are done and it is no longer a crime scene.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join